It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Jumper kills Baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Are you not understanding that there is nothing that indicates in the original article that she commited suicide? Infact the story seems to support an accident? The article only says that she and her baby fell to their death. It doesn't say that it was suicide, it doesn't say that an accident was ruled it, and it doesn't say that either were more or less likely.

What exactly are you reading Nygdan? I know it says the cause of the woman falling is unknown, but the baby was being pushed along the sidewalk by her parents!

I quote:

A 10-month-old baby was crushed to death in her pram by a woman who fell 13 floors from an apartment building in Tel Aviv.
The baby girl was sitting in the pram being pushed by her parents when the accident occurred in a suburb

It clearly states she was being pushed by her parents (notice the plural, hence more than one) and was crushed by the woman who fell on her.

Where from that have you got that the baby fell from the 13th floor? I don't understand how you have got this impression as it quite clearly states what happened.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It clearly states she was being pushed by her parents (notice the plural, hence more than one) and was crushed by the woman who fell on her.

My apologies, I misunderstood it and thought that the mother was pushing the cart when she fell.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
No worries, and I apologies if it seemed I was being pushy, but I just wanted make it clear the sprog was not falling also...

Glad we have cleared that one up

new topics

<< 1   >>

join