It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many flights are there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
this forum often see's claims that "there are no flight routes over my place" or similar.

This map from ICAO lists every route known to ICAO, and gives the number of flights per annum for that route in 2002, 2010, 2012 and 2013.

Click on a route to get the data.

Europe and the USA are packed pretty much solid with routes - but you can zoom in quite a long way to identify individual ones. if you click on several routes because they are in close proximity it will give you the data for them all - so if you click on a large hub like Dallas-Fort-Worth you will get over 400 routes to look through!!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
...and that's not to mention some routes for which the database has no data, military and private flights.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul yup my my wife's uncle had a hand in designing these roadways of thesky . US patent # 5,003,186. Hmm what this?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul yup my my wife's uncle had a hand in designing these roadways of thesky . US patent # 5,003,186. Hmm what this?

Hmm, what's this?

If you peak at the name of this forum, it mentions "geo-engineering". If you browse that subject for any length of time, you may find the term "SRM". Which is what that patent is about. Now all you need to do is find anywhere that someone claims to be actively doing it right now. The world is watching and the players have been very vocal about the ideas. They have big meetings and post articles all the time. Perhaps you should follow the real science aspect of this since you have family ties and all.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup

Can't you figure it out??

A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

it has also expired and is no longer in effect - see www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join