It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont’s New Latin motto; ignorant bigots bash Latinos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Because Vermont is not a Conservative state, but you mentioned it was them, with no evidence to support it. I think you would bother because otherwise you are making unverified statements, and I would think you would choose to deny ignorance rather than propagate it.

No, actually I didn't mention it was them - the article did, and I pointed out that I removed "conservative" from the title of this thread, because I don't think idiocy is restricted to conservatives.

Then again....are you a conservative??

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Because Vermont is not a Conservative state, but you mentioned it was them, with no evidence to support it. I think you would bother because otherwise you are making unverified statements, and I would think you would choose to deny ignorance rather than propagate it.

No, actually I didn't mention it was them - the article did, and I pointed out that I removed "conservative" from the title of this thread, because I don't think idiocy is restricted to conservatives.

Then again....are you a conservative??

Your quote.

the article says it is "conservatives" losing their rag, but I think my thread title says it better!

Had you said "the article says it is conservatives but it could be both parties" then I would not nitpick.

No, I am not a conservative. I tend to agree with both parties on different subjects and think both of them are terrible, and neither could care less about the average American. They are both greedy and disgust me and should be removed.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ROTFL, what a bunch of utter morons. Go 'Merica! We don't need no stinking better edjumacations, we's smart enuff teh way we is! (stuff it Neo, it's a knock at plain stupid people, sit in the corner & sulk solo)

My god, that's just sad and profoundly hilarious at the same time, the internet will never forget them in future memes.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Had you said "the article says it is conservatives but it could be both parties" then I would not nitpick.

How about you don't nitpick at all?

However, since you do - thank you for noting that I did not say it is conservatives.......so...what is your nitpicking point again::

edit on 8-2-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You said the article title was it's conservatives, but your title is better. Which in no way disagrees with the article title and is implicit agreement, meaning you did say it, implicitly. I will nitpick all I like. I saw something I did not like and pointed it out. I was not rude, or aggressive, or mean.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It means my title is better - that means I think their title isn't as good.

It also means I didn't say it was conservatives - you also cannot accurately infer that I do agree with the magazine title.

By all means continue to be nit picky - it is your right - I never said otherwise about THAT either - I made a suggestion that was also not rude, aggressive or mean.....although to be honest I think you being nit-picky IS rude, aggressive AND mean.....and so I am also entitled to think this about you:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So first I am accused of being a mad conservative, and now an asshole. At least one of us was reasonable and not rude. Too bad you couldn't be as well. Expect the same nitpicking from me next time you pull this trick.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

sorry I missed the bit about you being a mad conservative - and my opinion is just my opinion - it doesn't actually make you anything at all - you did that already.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join