It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ISIS make THE mistake by releasing video Burning Jordanian pilot alive???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: ken10
No, ISUS did not mess up, this will trigger outrage as intended.

I agree with that. It will generate outrage and let other muslims know that ISIS can in no way be trusted to keep their word on anything. Look how they deal with other muslims, they tried to negotiate using someone they already executed in a rather horrific way (I have witnessed necklacings in South Africa, a little too close for comfort).

But I have been saying, since this crap started with ISIS, that their purpose is simple, it is to unify the majority of muslims against them (ISIS will be the martyrs), so as a united front muslims will wipe them out. However, what happens afterwards when you have a billion or so muslims that are all thinking the same way with no clear "new" direction? Some other muslim will take advantage of the power vacuum and then we will have real problems, because the muslim who pulls them all together will be a psychopath, preaching tolerance and then using the strength of a billion muslims to destroy the civilized world.

I could be wrong, but it is an excellent military and geopolitical strategy. Now we just have to find out who is pulling the ISIS puppet strings ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Omg well done Dave!!

In a best case senario , you have all Muslims unite against Isis, giving Muslims a common cause. That does leave an opening for a leader to focus them....... For good or evil!!

I think it's just as likely it's a Ghandi or MLK jr. Type leader rather then a hitler.

Great thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Entreri06

Jordon has announced:

"A Jordanian government official has said that al-Kasasbeh was executed on January 3rd, 2014, exactly one month from the release of the video late Tuesday.

In a television statement the Jordanian government has stated that it will seek revenge "hard and strong"."

link

Yes.. ISIS messed up...

I hear Jordan is going to execute the prisoner Isis wanted to swap for the pilot.

That Al Qaeda 'Iraqi' woman is in appeal since 2010 last I heard, and retracted her 'confession' at some stage. It's all a bit stinky is it not? Why would IS want her in particular? maybe she's posh Al Qaeda!

edit on 3-2-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06
I think this could be a turning point in the Middle East. This could be when you have Muslims unite and squash the little caliphate Isis is tying to build. You've had Muslims denounce the monsters, but now you might have the normal Muslims attack. Isis can no longer claim the "Islamic moral high" ground with a blatantly evil act commited on another Muslim.

This is huge; big mistake for ISIS. Will unite the moderates; at least Jordan is calling ISIS what it is: radicalized Muslims. Jordan wants no part of this insane thinking (this looks bad for all Muslims). What is Jordan going to do (we just gave them one billion dollars).

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
According to a Fox commentator speaking right now.

The King of Jordan is going to get some revenge and kick Isil's ass.

It’s a coincidence the King just so happened to be in America

Some coincidence!

Bedouins are famous for revenge

Well see
edit on 3-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

this is exactly what I have been saying...

the who is pulling the strings though, is another matter entirely...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Bedouins are famous for revenge

That is the reason this will never end.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can people not understand that a intelligent supreme being that could create this universe would not have any motivation at all to cause harm for any reason? How do people buy into any of these ancient scriptures as legit? One really has to separate their mind from honest thought to believe any of this crap. Its all a bad bad joke

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The video is very graphic and brutal tons of rock poured on his body and then run over , there is another link to ISIS targeting food aid and Jihad John

www.zerocensorship.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I hope ISIS gets what they deserve and than some. These sadistic ba$tards need to die a thousand deaths. There's a special place in hell for these people. Nobody can tell me otherwise, these people are doing the bidding for the devil himself. Anyone who would even want to join their cause are joining an army of sadistic demons!

I don't know why these hostages are so compliant and not fighting or running away. It would be better to be shot in the back or the head while resisting, rather than being brutally tormented. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of them getting their rocks off while watching their brutal acts of cold blooded murder.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A cause for strong emotional reactions, for sure. Jordan will do something. What is next? Things unfold. If this were a fiction book it would be a nail-biting page turner. But this is real-life, stranger than fiction. What chapter are we on and when is the final chapter? Obama looked a wee bit nervous today talking about the whole thing. What's that about? There is something massive, slightly underground, getting ready to break open I fear.

It's interesting to read all the theories and predictions. It's anybody's guess for now. I feel bad for the pilot who was burned today. He had to have suffered severely. Isis will hopefully be a page of history one day soon.

edit on 2 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Did you mean "skeptic" instead of "septic"? autofill much?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I hope ISIS gets what they deserve and than some. These sadistic ba$tards need to die a thousand deaths. There's a special place in hell for these people. Nobody can tell me otherwise, these people are doing the bidding for the devil himself. Anyone who would even want to join their cause are joining an army of sadistic demons!

I don't know why these hostages are so compliant and not fighting or running away. It would be better to be shot in the back or the head while resisting, rather than being brutally tormented. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of them getting their rocks off while watching their brutal acts of cold blooded murder.

I don't think Isis tells them they are going to die that day. Plus I've heard the march them out and preform mock executions. So that would explain the lack of fighting.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

Did you mean "skeptic" instead of "septic"? autofill much?

No I ment I'm a $((!TTY person...

Lol yea gotta love auto correct hehe.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
A cause for strong emotional reactions, for sure. Jordan will do something. What is next? Things unfold. If this were a fiction book it would be a nail-biting page turner. But this is real-life, stranger than fiction. What chapter are we on and when is the final chapter? Obama looked a wee bit nervous today talking about the whole thing. What's that about? There is something massive, slightly underground, getting ready to break open I fear.

It's interesting to read all the theories and predictions. It's anybody's guess for now. I feel bad for the pilot who was burned today. He had to have suffered severely. Isis will hopefully be a page of history one day soon.

I've HEARD , burning is better then it looks. Appearently your nerves die first, and no nerves, no pain. Of course I am not volunteering either lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
SUICIDE BOMBER AND OTHER HANGED This just in.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yep, Jordan just executed two prisoners in response.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
a reply to: yuppa

Yep, Jordan just executed two prisoners in response.

As long mgr as they were the real deal and not patsey's awsome.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The other middle east countries wont do a thing, they will moan and groan, but noone will do anything, par normal

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So are we authorized to use white phosphorous or any other number of horrible chemical weapons against isis yet? No, okay let me know when it's a go.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Its no doubt Isil is doomed to be destroyed. Unless there’s something extraordinarily weird going on we don’t know.

But here’s the problem

How many people like this poor Jordanian kid will be murdered, or those gay people thrown off roofs and stoned to death or other innocent reporters beheaded or woman enslaved, or children slaughtered.

These politicians in the West and tyrants in the ME aren’t doing there goddam jobs

Their not protecting or serving the people

Look at those corrupt jack assess in Nigeria letting Boko Haram run amuck

The Saudi greedy royals with all their money financing Isil and these religious barbaric sadistic thugs murdering innocent people while they live in the lap of luxury.

If there were any real justice in this f up world

Obama, the leaders of Saudi, and all these countries would go to jail

<< 1    3 >>

join