It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ISIS make THE mistake by releasing video Burning Jordanian pilot alive???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think this could be a turning point in the Middle East. This could be when you have Muslims unite and squash the little caliphate Isis is tying to build. You've had Muslims denounce the monsters, but now you might have the normal Muslims attack. Isis can no longer claim the "Islamic moral high" ground with a blatantly evil act commited on another Muslim.

Contrary to what Fox News will tell you, ISiS has had the scorn of Muslims since the beginning. Not many have been willing to fight or send there sons and daughters to war, but this might end up being the moment the tides in Iraq turned.

I'm more of a septic, but how easy would it be to fake something like this if you we're a major world power? I haven't watched it yet, but I hear the production value is top notch.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

The only thing that has changed is an innocent Muslim was killed.

I find that less than comforting.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06
I'm more of a septic, but how easy would it be to fake something like this if you we're a major world power? I haven't watched it yet, but I hear the production value is top notch.

The intro was on par with Columbia pictures' intro. Definitely not low-budget production.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I have had the grave misfortune of being direct witness to people burning alive and the aftermath. I know some people will claim this video is fake, I do not believe this at all.

I also know that many people in Iraq (MANY) as in the majority seem to hate ISIS with a passion. I would not be surprised if they start pushing back hard. Once Muslims start punching ISIS in the nose here and there , it will empower them (non ISIS) to start fighting back. Once they realize ISIS is not the all powerful and invincible caliphate they pretend to be, I think that will be the turning point. (IMO)

AT THAT POINT: Another head will grow and we can start all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat...........forever,..... Begin.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

No way. Chopping off heads and executing lots of people was supposed to have the desired effect (i.e. triggering emotion, shutting down critical thought).

Apparently, opposition to this meme (in the west) isn't sufficient. So they will keep trying things. I believe they are reserving ops in the US in case the theater abroad does not generate enough fear.

I believe this operation is going well for "management". This Saudi oil supply strategy isn't benefiting the kingdom. It's payback for the US and Israeli help with the Sunni land grab. Anyway they figured out how to stick with one name now (ISIS) the Russians, Iranians and Syrians are all losing ground in the ME.

Not total success, but pretty good. There is a juicy conspiracy in there.

It's having the desired effect in Franc, Japan Na now Jordan. source
edit on 3-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Jordon has announced:

"A Jordanian government official has said that al-Kasasbeh was executed on January 3rd, 2014, exactly one month from the release of the video late Tuesday.

In a television statement the Jordanian government has stated that it will seek revenge "hard and strong"."

link

Yes.. ISIS messed up...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think this could be a turning point in the Middle East. This could be when you have Muslims unite and squash the little caliphate Isis is tying to build. You've had Muslims denounce the monsters, but now you might have the normal Muslims attack. Isis can no longer claim the "Islamic moral high" ground with a blatantly evil act commited on another Muslim.

Contrary to what Fox News will tell you, ISiS has had the scorn of Muslims since the beginning. Not many have been willing to fight or send there sons and daughters to war, but this might end up being the moment the tides in Iraq turned.

Who believes what Fox says, they are the lowest of the low, none of the rest get ten out of ten either. IMHO, IS fecked up long ago if you want to put it like that, there is nothing relatively humane about beheading..that they don't care about anything, is more to the point. They are the bogeymen...does anyone know who 'they' are?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

That's the point. It brings it closer to home for the people of the Middle East. That could have been their son.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Jordon has announced:

"A Jordanian government official has said that al-Kasasbeh was executed on January 3rd, 2014, exactly one month from the release of the video late Tuesday.

In a television statement the Jordanian government has stated that it will seek revenge "hard and strong"."

link

Yes.. ISIS messed up...

I hear Jordan is going to execute the prisoner Isis wanted to swap for the pilot.

link   
No, ISUS did not mess up, this will trigger outrage as intended.

link   
It appears Jordan will execute ISIS prisoners starting tomorrow.

Jordan has promised to execute six ISIS prisoners ‘within hours’ after Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was put into a cage and burnt alive by Islamic State fighters. Jordan has been warning ISIS for weeks that if their pilot was killed, they would respond by executing the prisoners. As previously reported by the Inquisitr, a video entitled “Healing the Believers’ Chests” showed what appeared to be the Jordanian pilot being burnt alive inside a cage.

I think these prisoners think the video was a mistake.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10

It worked on me.

2nd

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I.S have shown for the last year or so they have no problem with slaughtering fellow Muslims , this particular evil deed was done to get the reaction it is getting , they are terrorists and this is an act of terror.

I haven't watched it yet

Good , don't watch it , why would anyone want to watch this barbaric act.
It isn't fake , it is a certain brand of sickness from a group who fear civilisation and rational thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If by mistake you mean creating outrage in the islamic world in general, perhaps. If by mistake you mean creating outrage in the western world, I believe that is their plan. They want us to go in fighting, they want us to kill them, they want to be martyrs. They could never be martyrs if the Islamic nations destroyed them. Only if the west or the non-muslims do.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That's the point. It brings it closer to home for the people of the Middle East. That could have been their son.

Yes, it seems to be less of a deal when others are being beheaded.

So it appears they are capable of standing up for themselves.

I hope so. 1000's of coalition troops are dead. For What ?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

All Jordon has themselves publically stated is that they will seek revenge "hard and strong".. all this about executing the prisoners they hold "within hours" all seems to come from sources outside of Jordanian officials..

we will see what Jordan will do of course... but I think we won't know exactly what they will do until we see it..

apparently they seem to know very quickly that their pilot was killed a month ago, and not in the last few days.. I am not sure how they would know that yet, as the video of the pilots death was only released a few hours ago in my understanding..

so we will see what will happen...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

But outrage by Muslims against them!! (Isis) which I don't think is intended. I think Isis wants nothing more then to recruit/ convince the other 1.7 billion Muslims there is a jihad by the west against them. This makes Isis look like they have a jihad against other Muslims.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yes, it seems to be less of a deal when others are being beheaded.

So it appears they are capable of standing up for themselves.

I hope so. 1000's of coalition troops are dead. For What ?

If your a conspiracy guy, it was to stop the sale of oil to china/Russia under cutting the US dollar.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

I agree with that. It will generate outrage and let other muslims know that ISIS can in no way be trusted to keep their word on anything. Look how they deal with other muslims, they tried to negotiate using someone they already executed in a rather horrific way (I have witnessed necklacings in South Africa, a little too close for comfort).

But I have been saying, since this crap started with ISIS, that their purpose is simple, it is to unify the majority of muslims against them (ISIS will be the martyrs), so as a united front muslims will wipe them out. However, what happens afterwards when you have a billion or so muslims that are all thinking the same way with no clear "new" direction? Some other muslim will take advantage of the power vacuum and then we will have real problems, because the muslim who pulls them all together will be a psychopath, preaching tolerance and then using the strength of a billion muslims to destroy the civilized world.

I could be wrong, but it is an excellent military and geopolitical strategy. Now we just have to find out who is pulling the ISIS puppet strings ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/3.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

wow, you are real close to the general answer

ISIS & the Caliphate banner under which it serves is being set-up by the puppet masters/globalists who direct IS

the solution with the ultra radicalized IS is to have a more dominant Turkey or Persia to deal with these absolute apostates of true and decent/noble Islam

either Turkey comes in and subjects these wayward Sunni back into a Turkish led Caliphate

OR

Persia, Iran is privately permitted to deploy their atomic weapons against ISIS in their Shia-Sunni war

in any case, the West or western allies are not putting boots on the ground or wasting national treasure on meeting ISIS/ISIL/IS Sunni extremists in any face-2-face conflict...

If Turkey takes care of ISIS
or if Persia/Iran confronts ISIS, SaudiArabia....then the West has a new Foe which can be beaten
~~~ unlike the combined Russia-China foe who would defeat the USA militarily~~~

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join