It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1500 Year Old Bible Found, nobody want's to know - Could be real deal

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

SIGH.............................
Check my last reply, God knpws where it will be by the time you get there..

I give credit in EVERY article I do, way over 5,000 now
shaunynews.wordpress.com...
If there is no link, it's all me.
Here is what happened in a few/less than a handful of articles I copied from my own site..
Go read, you can say sorry when you are ready my friend..
I copied them here for debate as I research hard with most things.
Check my signature also

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No I don't, lol
check, it's always linked up..If it's not, its my stupid disabled arsehole self I guess
shaunynews.com...

Are you American who all said 'plagiarism'
Just asking likes

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

shaunynews.com...

Apart from the 4 at the bottom...
While you are read, read my tabs/pages

I SHARE NEWS, I SAY IT ALWAYS

This is getting worrying. People getting upset over nothing....
You American?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

SUE ME

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Isn't that a bit sad?
I have said several times I copied over from here, where I credit who I need to.
I am disabled, not a writer, still learning on my 6 ish month old page here READ IT PROPERLY

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
FROM HERE >> shaunynews.com...

Shauny’NEWS’ – And the ‘Copy and Paste’ comments I get

So I just got ‘Honest’ abuse from ‘pointing out a liar’ here shaunynews.com... Well half honest, it was watered down and they hid, I DON’T HIDE FROM NOBODY!!. I say honest as at least it was said, a few people who ‘claim’ to be friends have said the same, I laughed and let it go. Now listen, I am “ShaunyNews” the word ‘News’ is a hint. Now let us take that link above where Mr Brave Guy commented and said he reported me for ‘Copy/Paste’ Lets get a few facts and falsehoods out of the way shall we?

Screen from another article

As you can see where I have circled in red I have ‘Given Credit to the Source’ When I do an article I don’t have ‘Reporters in the field’ I am not part of any news Network where I get sent things. I will tell you what I am.

1. I AM SEVERELY DISABLED (YES I WILL PLAY THAT CARD FRIENDS AND READERS AND SAD PEOPLE)

2. I GET A STORY, CREDIT IT AND ADD MY OWN THOUGHTS.

3. I NEVER CLAIM TO BE A JOURNALIST, NOR WILL I IN THE FUTURE

4. I LAUGH AT PEOPLE LIKE ‘pointing out a liar’ BECAUSE THEY ARE SAD COWARDS

5. I SHARE ENOUGH NEWS WITH PEOPLE TO THE EXTENT PEOPLE THANK ME FOR TELLING IT

6. GO AND SEARCH ‘ANY’ NEWS AND YOU WILL SEE ‘COPY AND PAST’

~~~~

We will take a random news story from today ok! We will use Sky News as the source. Here is the Story link and image.

Machete Seized As Australia Plot ‘Foiled’

Text

news.sky.com...

As you can see the story is from Sky News and it’s about failed terror plot in Australia, I never caught this story, lets see who else does “Copy and Paste”

1. www.signal1.co.uk...

2. www.starradioonline.com...

3. london.report...

4. www.globoble.com...

If you idiots who make this claim against me actually read this or any other news I have shared you will see most just copy and paste, that is it. I never just copy and paste, I run with 4 or 5 stories at a time, from a chair, here in Scotland, where I am disabled. I can’t go to the area, I can’t fly to Australia to speak to people, like with this story here. Copy and paste is very standard on-line. Once or twice I have copied something, NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS MINE and forgot to link up, I think I have done that twice. I had a guy with an ‘Anonymous’ mask as an Avatar tell me “I am going to hack you” soon after telling me “I am reporting you for copy and paste” So this person threatened me then said he would “Grass” me, inform me to the law, THAT IS NOT ANONYMOUS THERE! FACT! Now let’s get one thing straight, the rules on fight club are “DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB” So many of these Anonymous images you see are little boys wanting to play with the big boys. Many are the real deal. I speak a LOT to Anonymous members on Skype, they cover their voices from me, I respect that, and we debate news stories I have written or follow, like the UK Sex Scandal. I have researched as hard as one man can from a chair or a bed to expose these animals who # kids and then take all our money and basically f*** everyone.

In 2 days this happens.

Anonymous continue #OpDeathEaters to expose international paedophile networks

#OpDeathEaters
Anonymous – #OpDeathEaters | February, Friday 13th
Via AnonInsiders

Here is much of what I have wrote about the above: You read all that and tell me I don’t try for “GOOD” in our World

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

I have that video on my sidebar on my blog page. I am a blogger, I am not a paid news teller, I exposed much of this through HARD research myself. I have not been given one item I have then used in a blog I have done. I have just researched, went to page 98 on Google searching a specific item, hours and hours worth of work. I said when Jimmy Savile was exposed and Operation yewtree started this would lead to 10 Downing Street, Buckingham palace and it was a global thing. I have four kids, 2 being little girls under 5 years old. I have to be VERY CAREFUL what I write for them. What I write can be bad for your health. I have had a CIA warning over an article I did before, if I remember it was about ‘Chemtrails’ I will show you how hard it is to write about ‘Chemtrails’ here>> shaunynews.com... As you will see both video’s are gone. I had a look for the one that said “CIA” on it, one I was sent and uploaded, if I find it from the over 2,000 articles I have done on ShaunyNews in 6 months I will share it here.

There are people out there able to do horrific things to your PC/Laptop. I am not one of them. I was asked a few times “Are you Anonymous Shaun” My answer was “Yes I am” Now to understand Anonymous is to understand you may be Anonymous also. Sure there are probably people at the top somewhere I am guessing, but Anonymous has people in it who are like minded with what Anonymous stands for, I am just one of a few Million at least who stand up to this ‘Elite’ that control our planet and I can see very clearly the game being played out as day turns to night. Our World is corrupted by thieves, liars, money and power, you think you vote? think again, you think you have democracy? Think again, really I could go on

But, in reality I don’t REALLY want to be sitting here doing this. I have to, I have to do something. I would much rather close down all Social Media, as I have done a few times only to come back. I want to be back in the real world, I want to Work be it volunteer, whatever. I worked in this way 16 years with kids, I miss it BADLY! I was a DJ, not mixing decks or any of that, I did parties and weddings, but I was social, I was out there. Fibromyalgia makes a person stay in, takes their life and #s it and hands you back a used condom.

So next time you want to have a go at me you sad #s, understand what you are having a go at and who you are aiming it, small World here yeah!? I enjoy this as it really is all I can do to change this World. I will keep doing it, I will copy and paste then add my own take, that is “ShaunyNews” Should you not like what I write you have a very, very simple choice, and that is to go forth and multiply! I do not give a #, I would tell nobody’s name of important to anyone even if I knew any, I write this because most of the World is blind. People give Anonymous a hard time but lets be sure here, the internet is our last ‘Almost Freedom’ We will lose the freedom to express on the internet soon, so while we can share the truth we share.

END

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I would really like to read the true story of his birth because I know of three versions.

That's one of the more significant differences in the earliest gospel, the Gospel of Mark. No mention at all of his birth or a virgin mother. As Arkagon mentioned earlier this was the gospel that is thought to have some affiliation with eye witness testimony. From Peter to the author of the gospel. So I wonder if the virgin birth bit was fabricated entirely later by other gospel authors. I don't believe in her getting knocked up by Yahweh. I'd sooner think she was covering up an affair. I am just curious if a miraculously impregnated mother was ever believed by his apostles. Be strange to think that would have been an inconsequential thing for Peter to have conveyed to Mark if he believed it.

Then there is Paul's writings that precede the four Gospels. Paul is thought to have met with Jesus's brother James, and with Peter. Yet again no mention of a miraculously impregnated mother. So the two authors that might have had affiliation with eye witness testimony either never heard talk about it, or didn't think it worth mentioning. But how could his mom getting impregnated by god be unworthy of being shared, or unworthy of writing about. It seems to me then that there isn't good reason to think the people that actually knew Jesus thought he was born in any abnormal fashion.

inb4 argumentum ex silentio ^_^

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I don't care what anyone says, you can't disprove the Bible.

Isn’t it quite peculiar when need to disprove what you don’t need to prove?

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence ~ Christopher Hitchens

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny Its the Gospel of Barnabas, value in the black market $28 million. Real, yes.

What is real? It does date back 1,500 years old. Muslim do like it because it does say Jesus says the second prophet Muhammad will com. It should say anti-Christ or false prophet Muhammad though. The questions is who wrote this?

It also says Jesus was not crucified, that god had made Judas look like Jesus.

Judas was actually crucified and Jesus was taken away by angels.

Also it says that Jesus was not the son of God, it is very fishy.

I think the Muslim were playing a trick rewrote this gospel to help them get more followers.

It's pretty obvious today which religion is true.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join