It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The push to make you vaccinate your children

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Fair enough.....i think alot of confusion arises because of the flu vaccines which i believe are bad,the flu is constantly mutating and the shot is always treating the last years flu and not the newly mutated version.....and correct me if i am wrong but i believe they have higher levels of mercury ...

Both of my kids have had MMR shots and are just fine

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Fair enough.....i think alot of confusion arises because of the flu vaccines which i believe are bad,the flu is constantly mutating and the shot is always treating the last years flu and not the newly mutated version.....and correct me if i am wrong but i believe they have higher levels of mercury ...

Both of my kids have had MMR shots and are just fine

I'm not sure about the mercury, but you are right, the flu vaccine is of questionable worth. New data suggests that rather than get vaccinated every year, one should vaccinate on a random schedule to keep the body's own immune system in shape.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

In other words, you want to convince people that the medical establishment are lying about the science. Why? What is your agenda? Why do you want to put children's lives at risk?

Where do you get this crap? I'm not even able to see the next dot from how far away you're connecting them.
According to you then I want to put children's lives at risk & convince people science is lying simply because I observed that the media is regurgitating this story on command over & over & think vaccines should be an individual choice?

Optional doesn't = I hate children
Optional = we're in effing America not Nazi Germany & I don't need every short sighted moron responding to me ad hominem & insisting that I should be OK with being treated like cattle & keep my mouth shut

No-one is asking you to hand the reins of your life over to the government. You are being asked to pay attention to scientific facts in order to save your life and the lives of those you love.

And what you're saying here doesn't even make sense.
Mandatory vaccination is exactly that...you are literally giving up the decision of what ends up in your veins & allowing the government to decided what is good for you while simultaneously allowing them to take away your choice to decline it should you object to anything.

Even if there's nothing wrong with the vaccines now who's to say that's not going to change some day...

And as far as the whole "saving lives" thing...please, that's a bit dramatic considering the actual statistics on deaths in the US due to diseases on the regular vaccine schedule.

edit on 7-2-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

So... It is okay for you to accuse the media, which is only providing a factual account of events that are actually happening of "propaganda," but when you are challenged on your propaganda it is an "ad hominem" attack.

Sometimes, the government has to mandate things because stupid people.can be a danger to themselves and others. Are drunk driving laws a violation of your freedom of choice?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"Ad hominem" is an attack on character - getting "I hate children & science" from what I've said up to this point is exactly that.

Your drunk driving argument is a lot more black/white.
We've already decided that alcohol is a regulated substance in this country & that driving is a privilege not a right.

Put those together & it's well within the rights of the government to tell me I can't slam 10 shots & then hop in my Mercedes & plow some family off the road.

The mindset of expecting the government to babysit & manage the stupid sheep is extremely dangerous & is a very "slippery slope"

Where do we stop? Do we prohibit furry house-shoes on wood floors because some idiot could slip & crack his head open?

The thing is, I'm not even "against" vaccines - my kids are vaccinated & I am vaccinated (I don't get the flu shot but I'm not even going to start that discussion)

I am against a mandate however.
edit on 7-2-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join