It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The push to make you vaccinate your children

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Very few people, although there were a few people with masks and one mother and son with masks and rubber gloves...poor kid.

i bet the kid would rather what some misguided fools would call child abuse.

Let your children play people! Contrary to what you're being programmed to believe.

They most likely aren't going to die!

You are being controlled! And not by a great deal either.
edit on Rpm20415v502015u30 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: ketsuko

They don't come from the magic cold fairy!

No, I've gotten colds and other crap right at home,
out in the garage cleaning, sniff some dust, done deal.
And why didn't they close down disneyland if it
was making people sick hombre? Why can't they
just let us all know where all the diseases are, ALL THE
G=D time, so we don't go to disneyland, wally world
or Knutsberry luny farm? Huh?

Btw, when you sneeze from dust that's an allergy unless you happen to be sniffing dried mouse droppings and then you could be talking about Hantavirus, but if that's what you got ... you'd be dead.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Because the diseases come from people not a place.

See, now why didn't you just agree with me in the first place?

but if that's what you got ... you'd be dead.

Sure we can cross that one off then?
edit on Rpm20415v48201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Because the person can contaminate a place making it temporarily infectious.

Watch this clip. The important thing to note is that nothing at the party is infectious except for the sick person. However, the sick person manages to contaminate just about everything and everyone at the party meaning you can get sick by not having any direct contact with the sick person just the contaminated environment.

That's why they say people got measles at Disneyland. The virus contaminated far and wide as the infectious guest moved through the park and once contaminated, a surface can expose you for several hours at least. The measles virus is about as durable as a cold or flu on surfaces. People didn't have to even come close to the actual infectious person in order to get exposed, and once exposed, there is a 90% infection rate.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Whos to say vaccination is the cause in the supression or disappearance of any disease? How much of a role does proper waste management and sanitizations standards play a role? Whos reporting the data...I'msure the CDCdoes, who is pro vaccination...im sure the record keepers will cook any stat to say " This proves it, take the damn shot !!!" LOL

a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Here watch this and be brainwashed like everyone else
Randy! LMAO that's what you offer me? Really? What was that the
history channel? Please people, get away from your TVs and go
fishing or something, for the sake of life itself. I'm just done
here after that. ( walks away a with a kooky giggle )

"One day in the life of the lonely
Another day on the round about
What do they need
Somebody to love

One night in the life of the lonely
There's a miracle on the screen
What did they see
Somebody to love

He guarantees you instant glory
Get your money on the line

Gotta send me a plastic Jesus
There's a check in the mail today
That's what I need
Somebody to love

We just won't eat on Sunday
Gotta buy him a limousine
Somewhere to live
Somewhere to pray

Every penny from the people
Keeps the wolf outside the door
Shop around and find forgiveness for yourself
But he'll give you more, yeah

[Chorus:]
Holy father, holy ghost
Who's the one who pays the most
Rock the cradle don't you cry
Buy another lullaby

Jack is nimble, Jack is quick
Pick your pocket, turn a trick
Slow and steady, he's got time
To commit another TV crime
TV crime

One day in the life of the lonely
Back again on the round about
What do they need
Somebody to love

Yeah

One night in the life of the lonely
Another miracle on the screen
What did they see
Somebody to love again

A supermarket of salvation
Take a look inside the store
Shop around and find forgiveness for yourself
But he gives more

Holy father - holy ghost
Who's the one who hurts you most
Rock the cradle when you cry
Scream another lullaby

Jack be nimble, Jack be slick
Take the money, get out quick
Slow and steady, so much time
To commit another
TV Crime, TV Crime."
edit on Rpm20415v312015u52 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I wouldnt be suprised if we see the day in our lifetimes when vaccination is mandatory for all kids.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It appears that Merck is facing federal charges of fraud and monopoly. They falsified data related to the efficacy regarding the mumps vaccine in the MMR vaccine

philadelphia.legalexaminer.com...

As well A senior CDC scientist named William Thompson is coming forward on Merck regarding himself and colleagues at the CDC who participated in a 2004 study involving the MMR vaccine. The coverup was data pointing to high rates of autism in African-American boys after they were vaccinated with MMR.
I find it strange that this news does not show up on main news sites. News like this does cause some to wonder whose interest is being meet and it is not the general population.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

It appears that Merck is facing federal charges of fraud and monopoly. They falsified data related to the efficacy regarding the mumps vaccine in the MMR vaccine

As well A senior CDC scientist named William Thompson is coming forward on Merck regarding himself and colleagues at the CDC who participated in a 2004 study involving the MMR vaccine. The coverup was data pointing to high rates of autism in African-American boys after they were vaccinated with MMR.
I find it strange that this news does not show up on main news sites. News like this does cause some to wonder whose interest is being meet and it is not the general population.

SNOPES

FALSE

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just saw this on CNN's front page.

So it begins...

California lawmakers want to repeal 'personal beliefs' exemption

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
eww-and touch a worm??

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Because the diseases come from people not a place.

Or a lab...

Why is it that the origin of many diseases is shrouded in mystery? Is it a case of scientists not knowing, or not wanting to know?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
MMR side effects:

www.cdc.gov...

Fever (up to 1 person out of 6)
Mild rash (about 1 person out of 20)
Swelling of glands in the cheeks or neck (about 1 person out of 75)
Seizure (jerking or staring) caused by fever (about 1 out of 3,000 doses)
Temporary pain and stiffness in the joints, mostly in teenage or adult women (up to 1 out of 4)
Temporary low platelet count, which can cause a bleeding disorder (about 1 out of 30,000 doses)
Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses)
Deafness
Long-term seizures, coma, or lowered consciousness
Permanent brain damage

Sure, they may say the chances of severe side effects are low (if you want to believe them). But, I don't want to be forced to gamble and take those chances. I'd rather nature take its course, and let nature do the gambling for me. the chances of getting the measles are low, and the chances of dying from measles are low too.

And don't give me all this crap about putting kids who are not old enough to get vaccinated at risk. Those little kids could easily get a virus and pass them too me as well, so those kids are putting me at risk. How about you keep your kid away from public places until it is old enough. You should be doing that anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
and why?
Adults born before 1970 generally are considered immune to measles and mumps.
edit on 5-2-2015 by fernalley because: keyboard

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: coldkidc

What the media isn't being very vocal about is the fact that there are many children who even though they have received the measles vaccine never build antibodies that allow them to become immune to the measles. My children contracted the measles when they were in elementary school even though they had received all of their vaccines in a timely manner- they were just among the percentage for whom the vaccine doesn't work. That is the crux of the matter and why pro-vaccination parents are raising Cain about anti-vaccination parents.

The anti-vaccination crowd thinks that if the pro-vaccination crowd have all of their children immunized then the unimmunized children should not pose a threat to them however this is a falsehood. For any number of reasons a child who has been immunized could still contract the disease, examples being the disease had mutated, antibodies did not develop in the child's body, etc.

I understand both sides of the issue however neither side is being completely honest. Until the media decides to disclose ALL the facts from both points of view I choose to ignore them all.

I agree. Those children that can contract the measles even after being vaccinated are putting others who choose not to vaccinate at risk. They should not be allowed in schools and their parents should be vilified.

You see, it cuts both ways. And since no one knows who is immune and who is not the point is moot.
edit on 5-2-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think we should forcefully inject a good dose of lead into those who believe they have the right to forcefully inject mercury into children.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
I think we should forcefully inject a good dose of lead into those who believe they have the right to forcefully inject mercury into children.

You should do a bit of research on the mercury in the vaccine before you spout nonsense.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
VFormaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
•Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
•Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
From your friendly source of
www.cdc.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join