It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The push to make you vaccinate your children

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Does anyone here at ATS know one of these persons
that has contracted the the amusement park strain?
Does anyone know anyone who knows someone?
Will someone lie and say they do? Most likely

Gawd it just makes me livid that people still not
only hear, but listen and believe squaw belly, big
money, souled out, bird dog'n mouth pieces, sworn
to uphold the lies and nothing but the lies.
People going to disneyland and getting the measles
from an amusement park? I guess Disneyland didn't
vaccinate right? And it doesn't say much for the
vaccination if you can go to Disneyland and get the
measles any way. Oh wait? The only ones who got
measles weren't vaccinated? Because the measles were
loitering at Disneyland?

Get the Gawd damn #### off of me!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

Care to cite your sources? I'm not saying you're full of it, but "research" really doesn't mean a thing without telling us WHAT you researched, when you did it, what you cross checked your data against, whether or not the source of data is reputable, etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Question to the anti-vaxxers (pardon the title...I personally hate that term...):

Why should you or your children (assuming you and your children are unvaccinated) be allowed in the general public?

Bonus question: If you or your unvaccinated children travel to a country known to have any significant (read: more than 10 per year) cases of diseases that people in Canada/US are vaccinated against should you be allowed to return to Canada/US? What about after a quarantine period of X days? Should you be allowed to travel to begin with?

I ask these questions because I DO agree that people should have freedom of choice when it comes to their own bodies but they should not have the freedom to infect anyone else around them with communicable diseases. I also don't think you should have the freedom to travel to countries where these diseases are more common, intentionally placing yourself at risk, and then return home and bring it with you. Frankly, if you brought back a disease that made someone else ill you should be responsible for medical bills, perhaps even criminally responsible. Should that disease kill someone because you chose to exercise your right to not vaccinate I believe you should be criminally responsible for that death. Maybe not murder, but manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death would be viable charges.

In short, if you're choosing to exercise certain freedoms you should also forfeit other freedoms or priveleges if those freedoms you chose place others at risk.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Annee

I have sunken cheeks as well, FROM THE DAM VACCINE.

Wow no one ever gets it from the vaccine in your twisted minds.

Of course you do.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Why should you or your children (assuming you and your children are unvaccinated) be allowed in the general public?

Why should unvaccinated people be allowed
to mingle with vaccinated people? I guess it isn't, unless
the U.S. government is running one of it's experiments
on it's own population? In this case it might be to see if
the vaccination even works. You tell me why you would
want a measles vaccination that doesn't even work? Are
you that brainwashed?

Should that disease kill someone because you chose to exercise your right to not vaccinate I believe you should be criminally responsible for that death. Maybe not murder, but manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death would be viable charges.

Just what we need more complete lunacy via bureaucracy and lawmaking.
You're perfect for government if you'd make death by natural causes a homocide.
Unbelievable.
edit on Rpm20415v312015u49 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Why should unvaccinated people be allowed
to mingle with vaccinated people? I guess it isn't, unless
the U.S. government is running one of it's experiments
on it's own population? In this case it might be to see if
the vaccination even works. You tell me why you would
want a measles vaccination that doesn't even work? Are
you that brainwashed?

Should that disease kill someone because you chose to exercise your right to not vaccinate I believe you should be criminally responsible for that death. Maybe not murder, but manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death would be viable charges.

Just what we need more complete lunacy via bureaucracy and lawmaking.
You're perfect for government if you'd make death by natural causes a homocide.
Unbelievable.

You think importing, carrying, and transmitting a disease that COULD cause death is a natural cause? That's the unbelievable part. Also...don't twist words. I said manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death. I specifically said NOT murder. If you don't understand the differences between manslaughter and homicide I suggest you opt out of discussing a matter as complex as vaccines and work on that one first.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well that's what the vaccination folks are pushing now dontcha know.... If you are not vaccinated, you're no less than a potential murderer, I've seen that same line used in every pro vac comment section.

If they could, they would forcibly hold you and your children down and give them the vaccine themselves, such is the sentiment of a lot of them, I'm not being sarcastic btw....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If you don't understand the differences between manslaughter and homicide I suggest you opt out of discussing a matter as complex as vaccines and work on that one first.

Lovely, another one of your brilliant suggestions.
On second thought, stay out of government. If you
don't understand that any criminal negligence and
every manslaughter conviction, is brought before the
court pre emptively, as a charge of murder. But nice try.
edit on Rpm20415v54201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

Well that's what the vaccination folks are pushing now dontcha know.... If you are not vaccinated, you're no less than a potential murderer, I've seen that same line used in every pro vac comment section.

If they could, they would forcibly hold you and your children down and give them the vaccine themselves, such is the sentiment of a lot of them, I'm not being sarcastic btw....

You know there comes a point when you just have to
quit ####en with everything and just let the chips fall
where they may.

I might die if I don't get a measles vaccination.
( not likely )

I'm going to get the vaccination and worry the rest of my life
away, about what I just allowed someone to put in my and
my kids body. Is that going to kill me at some point? And if it
does, will someone at least be charged with murder?

Not only that but I'm gonna make sure everyone else does the same
stupid sh#t i've done.

BTW I've been vaccinated. But my parents didn't make a pos I.D.
of what was going to my arm. And they called me irresponsible?
edit on Rpm20415v12201500000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

They got measles at Disneyland. Why is that so hard to imagine? You have crowds of people mingling. Do you similarly disbelieve that someone could catch the cold or flu from someone at Disneyland?

If not, then maybe you need to chill out. The measles spreads exactly like the cold and flu do, and the thing that distinguishes measles from the flu, the rash, doesn't show up until you've had the disease for a couple days. Add to that the reality that you can walk around for up to 24 hours symptom free and shedding virus just as much as you do when you have the disease full blown, and I'm sure you can understand how someone with the measles might have wound up going to Disneyland for the day without anyone else being the wiser.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So, if you don't vaccinate your kid and he/she gets measles, and infects my kid and he dies -- can I go ahead and sue you? Or go after you for negligent manslaughter?

I don't know how many times I have to say this: so if your vaccinated child spreads measles (because it's documented that they do!) can I sue you? Right back at you. Does anyone not get this?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So then even if we get a 100% vaccination rate, there will still be measles outbreaks. Outstanding!

Yes, and I'd like to remind everyone that Polio was eradicated in North America by the 80s....and reintroduced back into North America via a new polio vaccine. The CDC admitted this. So let me get this straight: polio was gone, so they pushed a vaccine of it in North America anyway, which then made polio come back. Do you think that at that time they were telling people the same thing you hear now? "Oh don't worry, it's safe and effective."

Measles outbreaks have ALWAYS waxed and waned. It wouldn't be much different if everyone were vaccinated. In fact, I think if everyone were, you'd be surprised at just how many the vaccine doesn't work for.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

If you don't understand the differences between manslaughter and homicide I suggest you opt out of discussing a matter as complex as vaccines and work on that one first.

Lovely, another one of your brilliant suggestions.
On second thought, stay out of government. If you
don't understand that any criminal negligence and
every manslaughter conviction, is brought before the
court pre emptively, as a charge of murder. But nice try.

You do know this isn't true right? At least not in Canada. The charges are very often initiated as manslaughter, etc. Not every country runs things as overboard as the US. In fact, most don't. Again, thank you for the fine display of ignorance and attitude. I stand by my point: if you are responsible for importing a disease that infects me or my children I believe you should be financially responsible for any medical/possible funeral costs AND held criminally responsible. Personally I think failure to immunize children is tantamount is child abuse, but that's just me. I believe you should have the freedom to choose whether or not to immunize - but if you choose not to you shouldn't be allowed to intermix with the general population.
(One more thing....don't respond with some droning statement like "oh this is what all the pro-vaxxers say" or something of the like. Have an intelligent response or none at all).

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If not, then maybe you need to chill out. The measles spreads exactly like the cold and flu do, and the thing that distinguishes measles from the flu, the rash, doesn't show up until you've had the disease for a couple days. Add to that the reality that you can walk around for up to 24 hours symptom free and shedding virus just as much as you do when you have the disease full blown, and I'm sure you can understand how someone with the measles might have wound up going to Disneyland for the day without anyone else being the wiser.

Maybe if I'd ever heard that people caught the flu or a cold
becuse they went to Wally World? I might then need to chill out!
But as it stands right now? I'm chilled anyway. Cool and as calculating
as a cucumber with convictions amigo.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

I get it. I do.

Your rights end where mine begin and all that. Fine, but infectious diseases don't care. They laugh at the concept. They won't stay with me and they won't stay with you. So how do you reassure me that you'll keep your risks from infecting me?

See if I choose to vaccinate, any risks from that aren't going to infect you. The vaccine itself doesn't make anyone sick, and thus infectious with the disease. Now I might still get ill and THAT makes me infectious, but it's going to make you infectious too. That's a side effect of the disease simply being here on earth. No, any vaccine risk I incur is self-contained to me and mine and won't impact you at all. So your turnabout doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well where do you think you get those things if you get ill from them and no one you know has them?

They don't come from the magic cold fairy! You got them because you went to a highly public place and so did some random stranger who kindly contaminated the area before you got there. So, yeah, you get the cold from Wally World, Target, your favorite grocery store or bar. You name it, if you went there and so did a bunch of other people, you likely picked up some kind of illness there at least once.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

(One more thing....don't respond with some droning statement like "oh this is what all the pro-vaxxers say" or something of the like. Have an intelligent response or none at all).

I can't be sure you even realise your retort is all conjecture
based on a possible elaborate hoax. Standing-by in Canada
for the next wave of TV lies. Good for ya, but bulls don't give
milk. They only give bull####. Milk = intelligent

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I don't know anyone from this Disneyland strain, but we were in Disneyland last week and it was awesome. Very few people, although there were a few people with masks and one mother and son with masks and rubber gloves...poor kid.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They don't come from the magic cold fairy!

No, I've gotten colds and other crap right at home,
out in the garage cleaning, sniff some dust, done deal.
And why didn't they close down disneyland if it
was making people sick hombre? Why can't they
just let us all know where all the diseases are, ALL THE
G=D time, so we don't go to disneyland, wally world
or Knutsberry luny farm? Huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Because the diseases come from people not a place.

They do occasionally close my son's daycare down to disinfect it when one of the little buggers gets something particularly pernicious, but usually it's enough to disinfect on the go and keep an eye on everyone else.

The only way to make sure no one got anything ever would be for us to live in complete isolation in hermetically sealed bubbles.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join