It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The push to make you vaccinate your children

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Well if you are going to doubt the CDC's numbers, you are going to have to show me some numbers and figures that conflict with the CDC's numbers. You can't just say that they are wrong because you want to.

Anyone can make up numbers, even the CDC. Some of us however have ethics which prevent us from lying. The CDC does not posses that particular quality as a hindrance to their deception.

Think tobacco companies and you will begin to understand the game. Present false information to the public. Hide all of the real stats and results. Only admit to any harmful affects when cornered by irrefutable proof. You know, that game.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
Bonus question: If you or your unvaccinated children travel to a country known to have any significant (read: more than 10 per year) cases of diseases that people in Canada/US are vaccinated against should you be allowed to return to Canada/US? What about after a quarantine period of X days?

That's gonna be an awfully difficult policy change considering the current administration has a virtually wide-open border policy with swarms of illegals crossing into the country and being left alone by the feds daily. Seems like the best course of action for the world traveling unvaccinated Americans would be to simply schedule their return flight to land at the international airport in Juarez, mosey across the bridge into El Paso, and then book a quick flight to their home airport from there. Restrictions bypassed completely thanks to the current absence of any sort of legitimate border security policy.

Way, way, waaaayyyyy before the US government starts talking about any restrictions of American rights over vaccination choices, I'd think they should focus on the neverending stream of disease they're allowing in from that southern border... but that would require actual common sense, something not really seen in an environment of new voter base pandering.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So every 9 months or so the media loses its mind because the CDC says there is a germ that's going to kill us all.

Now that the public have become tired of this dog and pony show, they up the ante and start targeting a group of people.

What they conveniently sidestep are the uncomfortable questions.

Like if vaccines are so effective, then why does everybody have to be deathly afraid of people who don't get them?

Like if the vaccine is not 100% effective (which is usually the response to the question above) and is actually below the threshold required to achieve this theoretical "herd immunity" they carry on about, why do they not acknowledge that their argument is based on a mathematical impossibility?

Like why is it that records show the behaviour of epidemics does not change if vaccines are used?

Like why is it that this measles outbreak is spontaneously happening in different geographical regions? If it was caused by unvaccinated people then there would be a chain of infection right?

The CDC is repeatedly caught falsifying disease stats. Just look at the flu. Out of the hundreds of thousands of deaths from flu, almost 100% of the actual cases die from pneumonia. Yes, flu can result in pneumonia but not all pneumonia is caused by flu. Not by a long shot. But there is no vaccine to sell for pneumonia so a bit of spin doctoring is necessary.

The media has lost almost all credibility and pretty much everyone knows it. Just look at the blizzard of the century the other week! If there is not something that is "gonna kill us all" reported on a daily basis then how can the media make money?

It's a classic tactic. Target a subsection of society, pit the rest of society against them, and spin off countless articles and stories relating to the ensuing chaos.

And the general public falls for it every time because the average person is an imbecile who is unwilling to think for themselves and would rather be told what to think and how to act.

Here is the challenging bit... We pretty much all have a piece of that imbecile inside us, and its form depends on what our beliefs and value systems are. This is why it works every time.

edit on 5-2-2015 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2015 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
I already know the acceptable amount and it is zero.

Then you best stop eating, drinking...and breathing.
2nd.

What does that have to do with injecting mercury into an infant? I see Beelzebub has assigned me a devil, and a dumb one at that.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: johnnyBgood

In other news, a Palatine Illinois kinder-care reports that 5 children have tested positive for measles.

chicago.cbslocal.com...

Relevance? How many of those children were vaccinated? Interesting how the article doesn't seem to say if they were or were not vaccinated. It just says that some infants under a year old cannot be vaccinated.

If the vaccines do not work than what is this really about?
edit on 5-2-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

then go live in Africa...

...and another by the way, I don't want your infectous disease infested kids around me or my family.

Is it just as justified to tell someone afraid that their child will contract a disease from non-vaccinated kids to leave densely populated disease-spreading centers for fear of their children's health, then to ask someone to move to Africa, unsure of the long-term, holistic effects of vaccine cocktails, also out of fear for their children's health? Given that the only default position here is free-will who wins that one? Science should be the peace-maker, and yet our understanding of the entire body system and its response to recently released vaccines, long-term, is lacking.

When we can explain consciousness, abiogenesis, whether eggs are good or bad for f's sake, then we can collectively and objectively say in chorus that we understand the body enough to state without reservation that these substances are without significant risk.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What does that have to do with injecting mercury into an infant? I see Beelzebub has assigned me a devil, and a dumb one at that.

That infant will inhale far more mercury, before it is old enough for it's first MMR vaccine, than will ever be found in said vaccine.

Actually, by that point, it will have inhaled more mercury than the combined total mercury of all of their taken and future vaccinations.

And, that is just breathing.

Ingestion and absorption will have contributed equal (if not more) to the infant's system by then, as well.

edit on 5-2-2015 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That infant will inhale far more mercury, before it is old enough for it's first MMR vaccine, than will ever be found in said vaccine.

Actually, by that point, it will have inhaled more mercury than the combined total mercury of all of their taken and future vaccinations.

And, that is just breathing.

Ingestion and absorption will have contributed equal (if not more) to the infant's system by then, as well.

What does breathing have to do with injections into the blood stream? Nothing. Stop changing the subject. We have to breathe. We do not have to take injections. Big difference.

Air pollution is a different subject.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What does breathing have to do with injections into the blood stream? Nothing. Stop changing the subject. We have to breathe. We do not have to take injections. Big difference.

The only difference is one of us knows what they are talking about, and one does not.

If I was discussing air pollution, I would have stated so, but since you mentioned it...you can triple the amount of mercury that infant got...from air pollution.

I was only referencing the mercury found in nature...which includes types that are far more toxic than the thiomersal in vaccinations.

Again, all stuff you should be well aware of, since you did do your research...right?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The only difference is one of us knows what they are talking about, and one does not.

If I was discussing air pollution, I would have stated so, but since you mentioned it...you can triple the amount of mercury that infant got...from air pollution.

I was only referencing the mercury found in nature...which includes types that are far more toxic than the thiomersal in vaccinations.

Again, all stuff you should be well aware of, since you did do your research...right?

It is natural to breathe. It is not natural to inject mercury into the blood stream. End of discussion. Apples and Oranges. One is a choice and one is a necessity of life.

You can pretend that you don't understand all you like. You can try to differentiate between what is natural and what is pollution but changing the subject is indeed what you are doing. We can exchange reports about what is the "official" amount of naturally occurring mercury in the air.

Or we can stick to the subject at hand which is that no amount of mercury or other neurotoxins being injected into an infant is acceptable to me or many other reasonable people.

You are correct. One of us knows what we are talking about and one of us is changing the subject.

You have no legs to stand on.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: imnotanother

originally posted by: ispyed
a reply to: jude11

Its called social responsibility. What right do parents have to allow their children to be vulnerable to what can be potentially dangerous diseases? What right do parents have to spread disease through their non vaccinated children?

It is socially irresponsible to not have your child vaccinated and the government quite rightly pressurises parents through the media to get vaccinated.

Although people do no like the government not getting your child vaccinated is not a very intelligent way to express your dis-satisfaction.

What rights do parents have to put a needle in someone else's arm? Your child is their own person from birth. They might not want that vaccine.

then go live in Africa, you don't have to worry about getting vaccinated there, very few people do. by the way, your child IS NOT THEIR OWN PERSON FROM BIRTH, that's why they can't drive a car by the age of nine, or buy cigarettes at 8 years old, or sign a contract at the ripe old age of 12.....and another by the way, I don't want your infectous disease infested kids around me or my family.

Please don't tell me where to go live. Thank you. My children are not infested with any disease nor have they ever. A person is their own person, always.
Do you have any children?
Go ask them if they have feelings or who they think they are as a person....and be ready for a beautiful answer. Children are just little people at the moment but they are every much as a person as you and I, so please do not take that away from them with your ignorance.
edit on 2/5/2015 by imnotanother because: grammar

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Somebody confused polio with Ergotism... Ergotism?!?

That's fine though I don't think anybody's asking someone to take what anyone says on faith. Just do your own research. Vaccine better than diseases y/n? But there's a lot of people who just flat out do not know how to research and making an educated decision about this might not be within their realm of possibility. In that case it's a tough position, but there's also laws against drunk driving. Education would remove the necessity to legislate common sense but then intelligence and ability to comprehend information comes into play so we have experts. Be your own expert but only if you're capable. Sometimes the smartest thing you can do is admit when you don't know enough.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Anyone can make up numbers, even the CDC. Some of us however have ethics which prevent us from lying. The CDC does not posses that particular quality as a hindrance to their deception.

Oh? That's a convenient excuse to hand wave away data without posting any counterevidence. I'm instead going to call you on your BS and say that without any evidence or proof of this deception the CDC's numbers are reliable.

Think tobacco companies and you will begin to understand the game. Present false information to the public. Hide all of the real stats and results. Only admit to any harmful affects when cornered by irrefutable proof. You know, that game.

Tobacco companies aren't the government. Tobacco companies are corporate entities worried about maximizing their profits. The CDC is a government agency tasked with reporting on public health with no pressure to maximize any profits. So that is a pretty bad comparison you made there.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Its the way they do things, problem/reaction/solution, and they apparently rely on the absolute mindless acceptance of the masses.

I will never ever follow their advice or obey them even at gunpoint. I know they are the most vicious ruthless monsters this galaxy can cough up, and dripping with the blood of others, even little babies. I don't listen to demons.

*this just in: government creates laws against jumping off bridges, anti authoritarian masses die by the thousands*

On occasion, I concur with authority when the evidence presented allows me to draw the same conclusion. I still question anything presented, including Wakefield whose "authority" apparently duped a fair few "anti authority" folks. Being anti authority relies on using your own judgment, which in many has catastrophically failed.
edit on 5-2-2015 by hearows because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is not an issue about a "fear machine." This is an issue of "REALITY." I don't like being told what to do either, but people should not have the right to deliberately put their children and the children and lives of others at risk. We are SO VERY SPOILED AND POMPOUS on here when it comes to this issue of vaccines. The short-term memory exhibited in this discussion is amazing. THE MEASLES KILL PEOPLE. POLIO KILLS PEOPLE. We began massive vaccination programs because these diseases spread rapidly and they kill frequently. REALITY shows you plainly that vaccinations have utterly devastated most of the major contagious killers that we used to die from. Polio, Measles, the list goes on and on. No, I do not want your measles-infested kid next to mine in school, putting EVERYONE at risk. Your personal freedom must at times GIVE WAY to the greater good. That is how societies work. If you would have all of the benefits and yet yield nothing...I would kindly ask you to leave. Go live somewhere else and deal with whatever comes your way all on your own. And do not ever ask us for help...because you don;t need it, right?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It is natural to breathe. It is not natural to inject mercury into the blood stream. End of discussion. Apples and Oranges. One is a choice and one is a necessity of life.

You can pretend that you don't understand all you like. You can try to differentiate between what is natural and what is pollution but changing the subject is indeed what you are doing. We can exchange reports about what is the "official" amount of naturally occurring mercury in the air.

Or we can stick to the subject at hand which is that no amount of mercury or other neurotoxins being injected into an infant is acceptable to me or many other reasonable people.

You are correct. One of us knows what we are talking about and one of us is changing the subject.

You have no legs to stand on.

Vaccines do not contain mercury. They contain an ORGANIC COMPOUND which breaks down into ONE TYPE OF MERCURY. That type of mercury is harmless to humans in low doses and clears out of the body very quickly. Stop spreading fear and ignorance.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: fernalley
and why?
Adults born before 1970 generally are considered immune to measles and mumps.

Because adults born before the vaccines generally got the disease as children. Duh! But even that immunity is only about as foolproof as their immune systems. Some of them will be at risk of getting it again.

It's like chicken pox.

Basically, everyone's immune system is different. It reacts with varying degrees of vigor and the response confers differing degrees of protection. That's why they do titer tests in some cases to check whether or not you need a booster for some shots.

So they all had so called HERD IMMUNITY, since everyone had already had it , so where does the NEW infection come from??

Either Immunized people, AKA people who have built immunity, or by something else.

Better find out what the something else is.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Wow, a classicly ridiculous answer.

"No sugar in my pasta!"
"It contains an ORGANIC COMPOUND which breaks down into ONE TYPE OF SUGAR. That type of sugar is harmless to humans in low doses and clears out of the body very quickly. Stop spreading lies and foolishness."

Nothing has any effect as it just washes away!

I said it has no mercury but actually their is!

I believe it is harmless but actually have no idea!

In no way does the incredible rise in the amount of diabetes and every other health issue since heavy pushing of GMO foods and INJECTED SUBSTANCES have a correlation!!

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc Yesterday yahoo ran an article trying to say it was an infringement on other's rights if some people are not vaccinated. You should have seen the flack that article took. It was about 10 to 1 against. Obviously these fearful morons have no faith in their own vaccines. From what I can tell, most people are against it and this is being pushed by the "world controllers" including the pharmaceutical industry for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc
I agree with your observations. I sense that there is
a political agenda here.

Am I wrong, that there's measles outbreaks all the time
in this country, every year, but the media seems to be
deliberately sensationalizing this particular measles
outbreak.

It reminds me of The supposed Swine Flu epidemic a few
yeas back, the media did the same thing frightening
everyone, and it turned out the swine flu wasn't any more
deadly than the regular seasonal flu.

I agree that kids should receive basic vaccinations
like for measles and mumps and small pox, etc...

But, making legislation to force vaccinations, on children
doesn't bother me so bad except that you may not have
informed consent as a parent.

They may say, okay you're child needs to receive
300 vaccinations, and we don't even need to tell you
what they're for.

The other thing that is bothering me, is that I sense
there's going to be an attempted push to force
adults (already vaccinated as children) to receive
vaccinations of a similar nature; i.e. never mind
what's in it, just take it, its the law.

Frightening. Reminds me of Hitler for some reason.

Rebel 5

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join