It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks leading to WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michelle001
Any sort of world war would most likely be the Armageddon this time. We can only wish that peace prevail all over the globe.

Doubtful as long as Putin remains in office.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think this is another great example of things to come, check this out!

"A French Muslim couple have had their five children taken away from them after the father was apparently mistakenly suspected of leaving for Syria to fight jihad.

The French authorities, which are on high alert following the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January, took the children away from their mother in Bourgoin Jallieu near Lyon last Thursday.

At the time the father, Meher Msakni, was in Tunisia but he immediately returned home to France upon hearing the news."

5pillarsuk.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Dubz310

No its not.

Well, certainly the media isn't covering the story

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The video talked about the American Sniper, but only from Noam Chomsky's point of view, which I agree, but many could expect this from him, but a lot of people don't know, that it's not him and a couple celebrities shared in the video, but normal people and Iraqi veterans. Here is a good article to read:

www.dailydot.com...
edit on 4-2-2015 by MDean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dubz310

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Dubz310

No its not.

Well, certainly the media isn't covering the story

They are busy covering valid and important events.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

They are busy covering valid and important events.

What would it take for this royal elite who are most likely committing satanic sex acts in rituals on innocent children to get public recognition either through the web or media. Do they need to execute them on video?
edit on 4-2-2015 by Dubz310 because: quote

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
PEGIDA is shattered at the moment and the whole movement is near its end since the original organisators stepped down after they were threatened to be murdered by an islamic group and Lutz Bachmann (the guy who breathed life into the movement) posed as Hitler on private photos and said more than despicable things about political fugitives on Facebook. These two things broke the neck of the movement.
It was after all an eastern germany phenomenom and this whole thing couldn't get a foothold in the rest of germany. Some Neo-Nazi groups still want to "demonstrate" but the support is just dwindling away, since noone wants to be associated with them.

I would say it's a good thing that PEGIDA is nearly dead it was a real shame for Germany.
edit on 4/2/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/2/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

It really was a real shame for Germany and while browsing the web, it seems that as you said, smaller groups tried taking a foot-hold not just in Germany, but countries like Sweden as well. I don't particularly think as this video asked, that Neo-Nazi groups would rise in Germany in a big way... but for sure they are there and I do agree that in order to get more mainstream support, they will turn their attention towards Islam, for now.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talliostro
PEGIDA is shattered at the moment and the whole movement is near its end since the original organisators stepped down after they were threatened to be murdered by an islamic group and Lutz Bachmann (the guy who breathed life into the movement) posed as Hitler on private photos and said more than despicable things about political fugitives on Facebook. These two things broke the neck of the movement.
It was after all an eastern germany phenomenom and this whole thing couldn't get a foothold in the rest of germany. Some Neo-Nazi groups still want to "demonstrate" but the support is just dwindling away, since noone wants to be associated with them.

I would say it's a good thing that PEGIDA is nearly dead it was a real shame for Germany.

Thanks for your comment, I agree in a lot of ways, the video covered the points you mentioned and posed the question, could groups like PEGIDA open the way for an even greater anti-Islamic sentiment spreading across the West. Groups like PEGIDA very much exist and just because in the apparent or in the media they seem to be dismantling. that doesn't mean there are still not many Neo-Nazi opportunists waiting to capitalize on events such as the Paris attacks.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
In this video it had former General Wesley Clark saying that the U.S had a 7 country take-over plan in 5 years after 9/11, one of them included Sudan, which seemed odd to me, but I just came across this article that is very interesting, wonder what could come from it? Check this out!

South Sudanese fighters carried out a "month of rape", a top United Nations rights chief has said, warning that atrocities continue with a seventh ceasefire broken.

"Violations continue to take place," said UN Secretary-General for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic, after visiting the "destroyed" towns of Bentiu and Malakal.

Simonovic also repeated calls for the African Union to release findings of its inquiry into atrocities, amid warnings that ignoring its recommendations would help the guilty to evade justice.

"Peace, if it is to be sustainable, needs to include justice," Simonivic said.

www.ndtv.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join