It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks leading to WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A new 50 minute documentary exploring the events that transpired in Paris, historical false-flags, the rise of anti-Islamic and Neo-Nazi group PEGIDA in Germany, the American Sniper, U.S covert ops and proxy wars with groups like the Islamic State, the role of media in false flag operations and much more!

ALSO! A leaked audio, which has not been circulated much in English, of current Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, discussing near plans of false-flag operations from Turkish Intelligence!

All of this potentially leading up to WW3, a West vs Islam War!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dubz310

Good thing I bought a truck load of popcorn then.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18959573]IntroduceALittleIrony[/post

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
nostrodamus says PARIS will be the first to be nuked by islamic faction...from the dvd 1000 yrs of prophacy!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I don't got my listeners gear with me right now but I'll go ahead and mark this one up for another time. Thanks, I should enjoy this one.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Calling PEGIDA a neo Nazi organisation is pretty ignorant and wrong.
People that are calling them just that are ignoring a problem

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That would line up with Pike's letter to Mazzini, and fit with events leading to this point over the last 20+ years . The problem though really with the idea of a 3rd world war being waged pitting the west against Islam is it would be a rather lopsided war....I don't think events will unfold the way that we imagine. Islam is just a fall guy/boogeyman like Goldstein in 1984 used to manipulate home populations and policies. The real WW3 threat comes from the actions currently involving the provocation of Russia and its allies.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A lot of good points here, the usual theories... but put together well. I did want to add something I thought was strange; not long before the attacks, this started flying around the Media - BREAKING NEWS: PRINCE ANDREW PEDOPHILIA claim DENIED by Buckingham Palace and this pedophile ring was not going anywhere, it was all over the web... all over western television, magazines and newspapers, but then the attacks in Paris took place and it JUST disappeared....

Also for sure the video you showed where the police officer was "shot in the head", clearly faked.

And as far as calling PEGIDA a Neo-Nazi group, I don't think it's wrong particularly, the way it was said in the video is okay, but a lot of PEGIDA is made up of many different nationalities and religions, for sure I agree they are extremely anti-Islamic, but the Neo-Nazi aspect makes up a small number, which I agree leans more towards the leadership and what was trying to be said.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A big war is about to start... you can tell by low fuel prices, and the manipulation tactics being imposed on the people trying to make them support the killing of others...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NuclearPaul

I feel so too Paul, there are just too many things... it's not just the Paris incident and this "West vs. Islam" scenario, as Santa said, you have Ukraine (Nato) vs. Russia, you have China and Japan, North Korea and South Korea and North Korea and Israel are hotheads and who knows at any moment when they may do something and just the growing laws and monitoring, the militarization of police in the Western countries is ridiculous... it's just so much out there that confirms your feeling Paul and the feelings of so many.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NuclearPaul

... by the way, can you or someone here help me on how to make a post? I'm new here and it won't let me, I wanted to share this article about China and Japan, you hear very little about it in the mainstream news, but the political and economical conflict and military mobilization by these countries is getting too big for people to ignore.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MDean

When I registered a long time ago, you had to reach a 20 post count in order to start a new thread

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Really?!
lol ok thanks payta

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

edit on 4/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Calling PEGIDA a neo Nazi organisation is pretty ignorant and wrong.
People that are calling them just that are ignoring a problem

No, it's accurate. They are Neonazis, or at least neo-fascists of the Breivik kind... which isn't much of a huge distinction. They just swapped the Jews for the Muslims as their main bogeymen, but aside from this all the elements are there and it's so obvious it doesn't deserves discussion.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Yeah I think that too Echtelion, yes you may see people marching in their protests, whom they once spoke out against and deep down truly hate, but I believe that they are using these terror attacks and Islam to gain momentum, but in the future, will truly reveal their true intentions, which I think will be completely against anything German. For sure any basic research will show you, that the founders of PEGIDA are Neo-Nazi... as soon as I watched this, I did a simple google search and too many credible sources are saying the same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDean
a reply to: Echtelion

Yeah I think that too Echtelion, yes you may see people marching in their protests, whom they once spoke out against and deep down truly hate, but I believe that they are using these terror attacks and Islam to gain momentum, but in the future, will truly reveal their true intentions, which I think will be completely against anything German. For sure any basic research will show you, that the founders of PEGIDA are Neo-Nazi... as soon as I watched this, I did a simple google search and too many credible sources are saying the same thing.

Neonazism has been on the rise all over Europe, especially Eastern Europe (Ukraine being the most glaring instance) over the last few years. While there's still a lot of rampant antisemitism, the major problem today is that you got these neo-fascists also among Jewish people (referred as the "zionists", even if they are just an element of the zionist Jews), and they are coupling their racism, White supremacy, xenophobia, ethnic cleansing agenda with islamophobia. At some point it doesn't make sense because it's people with the same extremist ideologies pitted against each other.

What I think is their ultimate agenda is the "Clash of Civilizations". They know that the Western civilization is collapsing , so they are pushing for a final confrontation with the rising civilizations... for what outcome, I should I know?

End all religions, as the Illuminati wanted? I ain't much against that, at that point...
edit on 4/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here is a good article regarding the pedophile sex ring mentioned:
shamocracy.org...

Just another covered up story.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

No its not.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Any sort of world war would most likely be the Armageddon this time. We can only wish that peace prevail all over the globe.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Michelle001 because: Corrected the misspelled word

edit on 4-2-2015 by Michelle001 because: Corrected the misspelled word

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join