It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News: American Eco-Fascists Now Praising Saudis As Their "Best Ally" *Snip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Whodda thunk it ? Eco-fascists backing Islamo-fascist's on all things? Oil. After the eco-fascist's decades long 'war' on saving the planet. That has driven us to increased foreign oil dependence in the middle east. They have been blocking a big thing that could alleviate a lot of what they have deemed to be wrong with American Foreign Policy. Saudi Arabia our good friends! Don't know whether to laugh or cry of the sheer stupidity.

The House of Saud, the kingdom’s royal family, is “our best ally in the fight against Keystone XL,” according to Paul Rauber, the senior editor of Sierra, the bi-monthly magazine published by the Sierra Club, a leading environmentalist group

Source

It is no secret that the House of Saud has declared war on us. Trying to kill fracking, and increase our dependence upon their oil. That oil that is used to create, and fund terrorism in the middle east. That has come back to bite us in our snips on many occasions.

Seeing who the eco-fascist's friends are makes me support the keystone pipeline even more. It is effing amazing that there is anyone in this country so blind to the obvious they would consider the House of Saud a 'friend'.

“Environmentalists are depending on President Barack Obama’s veto pen to block the project—at least until the State Department issues its final ruling in the matter,” Rauber wrote. “But we have another, even more potent ally in the fight: the House of Saud.”

Environmentalist's aren't the only hoping that keystone will get veto'd by the eco-pander in chief. The House of Saud, and thousands of terrorist's around the world are banking on it.

The Sierra Club get's moved to the top of the list of cognitive dissonance. Viewing a country that's sole means of export is a fossil fuel that is killng the planet as friends.

With friends like that ? Who needs enemies.

I report. You decide.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Some environmentalists will turn their backs on something if it will benefit their cause. I don't think we need that pipeline myself, we won't benefit from it that much anyway. It is all about Canada and China, not America.

The Saudis are doing quite a lot with solar I guess, they have lots of sun. But they still want to sell us oil. I'm sure that they do not practice environmental stuff there much, the oil just soaks into the sand and disappears from sight. No evidence, but it will cause problems in the longrun. Below that sand is regular land.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ah The Sierra Club. Funded to prevent American oil drilling, so we're more dependent on foreign sources. Nothing like seizing land and resources to prevent your country from being energy dependent and getting a big economic boost under the guise of precious environmentalism.

It's like Mother Earth News, except the political slant is much, much more obvious. I cancelled my MEN subscription, they became too sappy for my likes. S + F

new topics

join