It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive' - A MONTH AGO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
BBC NEWS

In this report from the BBC they state the Jordanian pilot wa killed..A MONTH AGO..

QUOTE - "Jordanian state TV reports that Lt Kasasbeh, 26, was killed a month ago - since when Jordan has continued attempts to secure his release."

So, why have they taken so long to kill the six prisoners in revenge ??

I cant believe ISIS killed him a month ago and have waited until now to braodcast it..

Whats happening lately in the middle east?, has this been released to coincide with something?
edit on PM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
With all the conflicting information coming from the Middle-East, I hesitate to believe any of the MSM BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They would do that to foil any attempts at rescue.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Killed a month ago or not ... he was BURNED ALIVE. I would think that would be the most important thing here.

As for the possible time period, they didn't have it confirmed? Someone at ISIS killed him before they realized they could possibly get Jordan to give up something for him and they were hoping to get the prisoner released before confirming anything in the hope Jordan would give first? Who knows?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think he was killed a month ago, but ISIS continued to insist he was alive in order to have some bargaining power.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2015 by Jonjonj because: wrong thread

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is beyond faith or race or country
ANY group that can willingly perform an act like this should and must be utterly erased.

i don't care who they are or what sky fairy they believe in anyone that can perform such
and act or allow it to happen is beneath contempt
it is tribal savagery of the most primitive kind
i lack the vocabulary to express how much this disgusts me to think someone could do such a thing
to another person even an enemy.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A lot of poor Jordanians support ISIS

Seems that even though this middle eastern monarchy buy lots of weapons from the west they will probably do nothing because they are scared of a revolution.

ISIS seem to be running out of hostages to torture and kill.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
These savages would not hesitate to kill anyone that does not believe the way they believe. They would kill you in your sleep, they would kill your family and rape your children. They are not even worth the air they breath and at some point the powers that be need to stop worrying about re elections, or party politics, or even the worlds perception and just wipe these people out. Sure some innocents will be killed, but you know what? Those innocents are letting this happen under their noses and not doing their own house cleaning. I call it acceptable losses. Sacrifice the few to save the many. I wont lose any sleep over it. In fact I might sleep better know that the world is a little safer and that my government had the BALLS to do something about it other than holding hands and hoping we can all just get a long. This should be the last straw but it wont be. I am sure there will be excuses. I am sure these people are just misunderstood. Right??

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is right up there with some of the saddest acts human kind can do, reading about what happened in WW2 with unit731 makes me shake my head in disbelief at the cruelty. Yet in 2015 us humans are locking a guy in a cage surrounded by flammable fluids and having his clothes dowsed in it then no doubt he has gone through a bloody ceremony for the twitter followers to then be set alight via a long trail on the floor is simply disgusting and horrifying..

Thought with his wife and may he RIP..

RA

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So this is different from any of the THOUSANDS of murders that take place daily how? Oh yea that's right it's to draw support against ISIS and OR draw us into a huge war. By all means don't report on all the people in Africa raped and murdered by hostile tribes, who cares right?

PROP...OOOOOOOO....GAN....DAAAAAAAAAAAA..........at it's finest..........what a sick joke........

ADDED.....it is not a joke that it happened but a joke that the MSM is using it to exploit US into a war we have no business in.

I am so sick of hearing politicians bogus claims of how this will result in them coming after us IF we do nothing. What makes them come after us IS when we get involved.
edit on 3-2-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I am so sick of hearing politicians bogus claims of how this will result in them coming after us IF we do nothing. What makes them come after us IS when we get involved.

Your joking right? Have you seen what these people stand for? If you do not believe the way they believe you should be executed. Sitting back and doing nothing will only allow them to grow and become stronger. They have no morals and no human decency. Sure other atrocities are being conducted around the world. There always will be and most of them are more local just like gang violence in inner cities. That is what local police forces are for or local militia in less developed places. It is up to each country to try and police its own citizens and its own violence. But when it spills over into the rest of the world and groups like ISIS are killing ANYONE that they come in contact with or that does not believe in a certain way something must be done.

By your logic the rest of the world should have left Hitler alone and again by your logic he would have what? Gone home and counted his money instead of trying to take over the world? So the rest of the world should not have gotten involved and just left Hitler alone? Step outside into the real world. Things are happening whether we like it or not, people are being beheaded on TV, Burned alive, Pushed off buildings, not because they stood up to ISIS, its because they think differently than ISIS.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis

You are kidding right?? Are any of these animals here in the US? NO...what happens there isn't our problem and don't even think about crying about how they will grow and attack us here, that is such propaganda crap. The countries they are in is the countries that should deal with them PERIOD. If they expand then the surrounding countries should handle it NOT US.

You are so brainwashed into thinking these idiots even have the capability of attacking us.

Allow me to ask THE question about terrorism.......IF we found out the worst terrorists were in the middle of China would we go rush in and get them?? How about Russia? HELL NO WE WOULDN'T.......

So why the hell did we waste trillions of dollars and thousands of lives going into Iraq and Afgan?
It's because the TPTB/elite use the good ol USA as their personal piggy bank/world police force no matter how much it drives us into debt and I am sick of it.

Do you also know why we have been constantly in a so called state of war for years and always have some sort of new terrorist to fight? It keeps all the other relevant stuff off the news like our debt, incompetent politicians, etc etc.

Think I am kidding?

top topics

join