It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Ta-tonka?

Greetings:

We are SO glad You noticed!

This video is just what You asked for…we think.

Bigfoot Sasquatch Being Secretly Killed by Government - YouTube

We sincerely hope this video is sure to cause some comment.

With great respect,

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
FULL DISCLOSURE:

We were not really interested to a large degree in Bigfoot/Sasquatch (Fukushima seems more important at this time in history…11 March 2015 marks 4 years of 24/7/365 contamination of our fragile Earth's biosphere…FALLOUT, but, we now admit, out interest has been revived.

However, when we wore a younger man's clothes, we produced a concert for the American Red Cross African Relief Campaign in Los Angeles and former Army Ranger Sgt. Mark "Killer" Keller, was involved in security.

During this time, Mark shared his passion of obtaining a Sasquatch specimen, as any anthropologist would want to do…history dictates this approach to a 'newly discovered' entity.

Actually, we brought this up with JohnnyAnonymous a couple of years ago.

Way back when, we had a "security consultant" by the name of Mark Keller we met in Eureka on a field trip and he worked for us in production of some rather large outdoor rock and roll events. He had an interesting knack for smelling trouble before it happened and a persona that commanded attention. Rather odd fellow, but extremely likable.

He went by the name of "Killer Keller," ostensibly because of his Vietnam Ranger experience and the fact that he openly asserted his intent to bag a Bigfoot as a science project - you know, collect a specimen. He joked that Sasquatch footprints made mighty thin soup.

He always said it would be no different than taking a deer, as science always demands a specimen to examine.

Has there ever been a species on Planet Earth that man didn't take a few as "specimens" and chop them up to see what makes them tick?

How'd that work out for our visitors at Roswell?

tfw

As comrades in arms (he did 3 tours in Nam), we bonded immediately and he became part of the security team for that show, as well as sharing a few other unique 'expeditionary' adventures… talk about bringing back memories…we really love recon - especially CONUS - and the dry socks!

Perhaps of interest:

After reentry on June 4, 1984, we were subjected to near-freezing temperatures and constant rainfall, which lasted until the 9th. A shelter erected during that time was designated the base camp. It was of logs and brush; no tents or sleeping bags were used.

Also, we depended entirely on an all-grain diet, rather than attempt to hunt legal game, as gunfire and blood scent could be counterproductive. We each subsisted on five handfuls of grain a day, with an occasional piece of carefully hoarded salami taken along for its fat content. Our weight allowance permitted us to pack in 3 weeks' worth of food at a time before re-supply was necessary.

However, after an accident that disabled the starlight night-vision scope, and seeking local assistance, all hell broke loose and the rest is history.

Upon our return to Eureka, California, I was arrested by the Humboldt County Sheriffs Department for possession of an infrared sniper scope. I had taken it to a gun shop to have the mount repaired.
The alleged violation was of California Penal Code, Sec. 468, which prohibits the use of infrared sniper scopes except by law enforcement agencies. After 4 days, however, the charges were dropped, the scope was returned, and it was admitted that I possessed only a Starlight scope, which is quite legal.

We haven't seen or heard of Mark since we disbanded the group.

Has anyone else seen our friend? If so, tell him Semper Fi and please contact us.

Related:

County may outlaw killing of Sasquatch

Saving Sasquatch

Bigfoot protection ordinance pondered

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Burned Bigfoot Saved From Fire In Nevada - Duration: 3:16. by BigfootEvidence

Published on Dec 24, 2014
In the late 90's early 2000's, a science teacher named Thom Powell picked up on a story by an anonymous government employee who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO) about a 7.5 feet long/tall burn victim with "multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns".

According to the story, on August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee. The story was later dismissed but the acclaimed author and science teacher believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.

Read the entire story and how it got started below:

American Science Teacher say's it was a cover up: Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities

On August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee, who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO). The story was later dismissed but acclaimed author and science teacher Thom Powell believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.

In a letter to BFRO dated "7 August 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada" the anonymous government employee, states:

"I observed an animal wounded by fire moving on all fours not like a bear. More like ape. Fire fighters captured animal, contacted local vet and medical doctor. U.S. Department of Fish and Woldlife, Department of Interior, and Bureau of Land Management on the scene.

Animal tranquilized and moved to unknown location. Those at scene told not to talk about what they saw.

Animal approximately 7.5 feet long/tall, human like arms and legs, face not like man or ape but mixed between. Genitalia: male, uncircumcised and human-like. Hair covering most of body except chest, chest has hair but sparse, hands with sparse hair, palms bare, with five digits with human opposition of thumb and 5th digit.

Speech - attempted to communicate with care-givers once it realized they were attempting to care for it. Multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns, using "rule of nines" approximately 45 per cent of body with burns.

Doctor and Vet working together providing care and moved it to unknown location locally. This notice given in violation of orders given by BLM, DOI and DF&W. Witnesses numbered in the area of 30-25. Word is out in the government agencies, and among the firefighters, since an MD was called out. Many thought a firefighter was injured.

Please note that I am a government employee of one of the listed agencies fighting brush fire in wilderness area of Nevada (large scale fire approximately 70,000 acres burned) and under orders not to disclose information.

I believe a cover up is in the making, people need to know, the animal needs to be kept alive and studied and released in protected area".

The report was dismissed as a probable hoax and never posted for public inspection at the BFRO website, where it might have been seen by someone else who was present at the time and who might have contacted BFRO to confirm or deny the account.

Three years after the event, Thom Powell dug up the old files on the Battle Mountain matter and decided to try and send Marty an e-mail message and see what happened. Less than twenty four hours later, he was surprised to receive this reply:

"Thom, I had almost forgotten about the event until now. Have not spoken due to the classification that was put on it. The patient was taken to a university or some hospital that was not disclosed. As for verification, well other than my contact with you, I know of no one other than those there on the scene.

An affidavit was signed under Department of Interior, and US Forest Service as:

1. Confidential under penalty of felony arrest and jail time.

2. Immediate loss of Government Service rank, loss of retirement, and benefits.

Several meetings were held in reference to "him". I do respect his rights of life and will always be a believer of their existence beyond any shadow of a doubt as seen with my own eyes, smelled with my own nose and heard with my own ears."

Read the story here: bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

WHY THE BIG SECRETS?
Is it that the American Government believes that the people of North America are so unstable that they could not deal with knowledge that Sasquatch really exists ?

1) GOVERNMENT PATERNALISM

2) KEEP MYSTERIES CLASSIFIED

3) LOVE OF SECRETS

4) THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ARGUMENT

5) NATIONAL DEFENSE

6) GENETIC RESEARCH

Thom Powell's final words are this bleak conclusion: "How tragic, yet how predictable it is that the government denies the public access to knowledge of a living human relative, an anthropological bombshell, and one of the planet's most remarkable beings".

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds Here is my breakdown video on this one

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-2-2015 by parabreakdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: parabreakdown

www.youtube.com...

Well done parabreakdown. Very good explanation. I was beginning to wonder if anyone capable of any objectivity at all was scrutinising such things. You have restored my faith.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds why are you speaking with the royal 'we'.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: parabreakdown

www.youtube.com...

I agree the ThinkerThunker video was the work of a lazy armchair researcher. I'm using the word "researcher" loosely since it looks like ThinkThunker didn't do any research prior to the video he posted. There were other trail cams that clearly showed people on that trail and his video has been debunked. I'm not saying Bigfoot does not exist. I'm saying that ThinkerThinker is no researcher. He's more interested in views than real research. Sadly, YouTube is full of this non research sensationalized content. It's the noise that drowns out the real evidence should any come along.
edit on 19-2-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Oh, boy......I really don't want to be the rain cloud at the parade, but this is not a Bigfoot video. I love Bigfoot videos, and I will defend any I can as long as I can, but this? There are some problems.

1. The snow just isn't that deep, and the figures aren't moving all that fast. The supposed "distant" ones cod be mist effects. Only the closer ones are certainly figures.

2. Even if the distant ones are figures, there is no way to show that they are the same ones we see much closer, and not simply others.

3. This is supposed to be shot at Old Faithful, which would certainly attract tourists, even on a snowy day. I know some people, even some that live pretty far south, that simply love to tramp around in cold, snowy weather. The most obvious assumption is that the figures are simply people. Having bison around doesn't mean there can't be people around as well.

4. The distances claimed, that are used for "measurement" are not accurately determined. The fellow estimates, and frankly, what he calls 100 yards doesn't look anything like that far to me. Also, we don't now the size of the bison shown, either. Young ones look much like older ones, from a distance. Unless someone goes and measures, and the size of the animals can be shown we cannot accurately estimate the size of the walking figures.

5. I'd swear I can see a jacket on the one on the rear. Not clearly, but there is a much lighter patch p the front of the torso, like you'd see with an open jacket and a lighter sweater or shirt underneath.

6. This is the first thing I noticed. The stride of these figures looks human. 100% human. Look at the old PG film, how the knees stay bent, and the figure leans somewhat forward, and all the other little things that aren't natural for a person. Then look at these four The knees bend and straighten over and over, just like any ordinary person. No good Bigfoot video I have sen shows a human stride.

7. Finally, the pattern of movement isn't that of hunting at all. Look at videos of pack animals hunting. They don't go single file, walking (not running at "superhuman" speeds, which these four were not), and out in the open like that. That pattern is more like a group of people going to see the geyser , and steering clear of the bison.

Sorry for the rain. Complimentary towels are to your right.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

that was intense. I have no idea what they were but that looked way too organic to be cgi. Just wow. I'm thinking this actually might be solid video proof of these things.

And jackets? the legs were too long. way too long. and where they were was off-grid. The likelihood of persons of such great height being there of all places is very very unlikely. Explain the inconsistencies with anatomy before talking about jackets please. and who says they can't have jackets even if they are bigfoot-type humanoids? who knows what the heck they are or what they can or cannot do?
edit on 17-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

But they don't move like people. They move too lightly for being in the snow as they are. I know some very (almost inhumanly so, actually) physically adept, tall, lanky, muscular people. And they would be hard-pressed to mimic what was shown in the video. Just saying. I watched them go through snow in the wilderness. Because we used to go on walks all of the time. And those things in the video don't strike me as being particularly human. They walk with a lumbering that isn't exactly what you could call a usual trait of how the human race typically walks, right?

also, what would you make of the very tall one in back? Buffalo aside, I was looking at more how they were against the size of the tree. From the vanishing point as a reference, they look correct on all levels, besides their height, which seems very large. Assuming that the video itself hasn't been tampered with, I fail to see how you can rationalize that height disparity.
edit on 17-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

But they don't move like people. They move too lightly for being in the snow as they are. I know some very (almost inhumanly so, actually) physically adept, tall, lanky, muscular people. And they would be hard-pressed to mimic what was shown in the video. Just saying. I watched them go through snow in the wilderness. Because we used to go on walks all of the time. And those things in the video don't strike me as being particularly human. They walk with a lumbering that isn't exactly what you could call a usual trait of how the human race typically walks, right?

It didn't seem like to much snow, and I have seen people move like that in snow, many times. The way the legs straighten and bend is human, too, not at all like the PG walk. What you see as lumbering, I see as trudging through the snow that was there. Watch the leg movements, though, and compare to the PG film, and see if you can see what I mean about the leg movements.

originally posted by: rukia
also, what would you make of the very tall one in back? Buffalo aside, I was looking at more how they were against the size of the tree. From the vanishing point as a reference, they look correct on all levels, besides their height, which seems very large. Assuming that the video itself hasn't been tampered with, I fail to see how you can rationalize that height disparity.

The height is an issue, but we don't have any clear points of reference, and we don't know how big the bison are, or how far away anyone/anything is. The one guy is taller, sue, but I have seen and known some really tall people! A female gym teacher of my eldest, in grade school, was 7'4", and her husband was 7'7"! The kids looked like Lilliputians in comparison! I have known people that are 6'6 and 6'8' as well. The height alone is the question I have, but that isn't enough to state that this is definitely Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) hunting bison. A good professional analysis of the video, to determine the sizes of anything at all, would be helpful! I can't say this isn't a group of Sasquatch, but I can't say t hat it is, either. Most likely, it's tourists.

Believe me, I LOVE good 'sqautch video. The one with the Bigfoot running across a slope, that they had a runner try and copy, I find very compelling. The PG film is, as far as I am concerned, the real deal. Some others, I lean toward them being real as well. This one, we just can't say anything for certain. Well, four figures are walking, and there are bison. I would assume BF was in the area, with all of that wilderness, but hunting in file? Never reported, at all, and too many problems with the video to state anything so certain.

ETA - the video of the canoe guy and the BF in the swamp, I think is likely real as well. That one, a fake or mistake seems VERY unlikely, for so many reasons, which I listed (among other posters) on the thread about it.
edit on 19-4-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: additional comment I forgot

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Apart from the clearly biased narrative, and the suggestion that CGI is "impossible!!!" (not true, obviously) I looked over this several times and I see no reason why this can't be CGI. The movement of these figures looks repeated, as though they used exactly the same frames of movement again and again for each figure. The definition of the legs also looks blatantly faked to me, with no real definition where there should be.

When you compare the figures to the surroundings, they look somewhat superimposed against the glaring white of the snow, with no light reflection or shadow from limb movement.

All it takes is use of pixel creation, repeated for each, and you get this result. Sure, it might take a little time, but not hundreds of hours as he seems to want to suggest.

There's nothing about this that tells me it's not CGI.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm going to say CGI (I do this for a living) ...nothing in the footage is pure black... yet they are at one point.
Dead giveaway.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join