It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You're kidding right? Looks like people in dark heavy outerwear to me. This isn't even worthy a discussion. I'm out already. reply to: thorfourwinds

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

LMFAO

Good one!
edit on Ram20515v362015u16 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

LMFAO

Good one!

Greetings:
Thank you.
Just goes to show what floats the boat.

Too bad there is not that kind of interest in Fukushima.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

At around 8:10-8:40 in the video the lone bigfoot is walking on hill of sorts, or a raised area. I suspected it to be the slippery boardwalk. Hence the odd walking. But from looking at the map you all presented I question that... I'm really interested to see this area with no snow. If anyone could find a video from this camera in spring I feel it would shed some light on this.
edit on 5-2-2015 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This picture might help. If the video was taken from the visitor center then that would put the bigfoot in the video by the group of trees at around 3:00 or the right middle side in the picture. Hard to make out but it does look like there are 2 trails in that area.
edit on 5-2-2015 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

What is that in the geyser??

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Interesting video, but I vote for Hoax:

1) The men are walking too fast without the lumbering gate of large, upright ape-men.
2) The man that approaches one of the buffalo seems to have bare forearms - or is wearing gloves.
3) The buffalo aren't reacting to the men as unknown intruders - or being repelled by the famous "Bigfoot Stench".

My guess is that these are either Forest Rangers, or Wildlife Biologists the buffalo are used to seeing around them.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: JAY1980

What is that in the geyser??

Dunno... A park ranger?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here is the video (unfortunately time lapsed) from the Geyser Observation And Study Association, just after the time booked marked on the link you can just see the first one step out, it's really hard to do but if you can pause right when it steps out it looks like it is holding something in its hand (walking stick??? ski pole???) and I could not see that detail in the video Ms. Greeley uploaded here. Maybe it the differences from the time lapse and/or resolutions or maybe Ms. Greeley is trying for more YouTube hits.
edit on 5-2-2015 by LockNLoad because: Book mark Greeley video

edit on 5-2-2015 by LockNLoad because: fix link

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

My buddy and partner in crime TREE CARVER, wintering here in Rabun County, saw the thread and offered this for grins.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
If it's CGI it's good. This is one of the few videos I've seen that I didn't immediately strike down as a hoax.

It's more than just good, IMHO.

Masking the trees is close to impossible.

I disagree. At such a low resolution you wouldn't have to be precise with masking and transparencies to pull of something convincing to most.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I call hoax. Anything can be done with CGI. This would not be an impossible feat at all with CGI. It would be even easier with a video such as this, a very low resolution task. You wouldn't have to be that precise with masking, transparencies or effects to pull something off that would fool most. It would also be easier to match one resolution to another for blending. I also don't see shadows from these huge figures like I do from the surrounding trees and the buffalo. That's suspicious to me right off. I also don't think it would be too risky for people to pull it off themselves. People sky dive, jump off of cliffs, and descend from space for thrills. If a group of people thought they could make a few or possibly several thousand dollars from it, I'm sure there are some that would take the risk. But then, I call CGI.

Let's see something high resolution. Nothing can really be determined from this, and nothing can be absolutely proven either way, which means that it goes into the grey basket and will forever reside there, just as the vast majority of UFO videos have for months to decades.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Also, sizes of bison vary... this is a bison I was within a couple feet of when I took this pic.. (my friends wouldn't allow me to get closer.. lol) he was right at the side of the road grazing in the ditch.. but the ditch wasn't very deep..(right click 'view image' for full size)

next to him, I was much taller.. so sizes do vary.. (I am still sad my friends didn't let me get closer.. lol)

Picture was taken in the black hills, 2010 (Sturgis)

That because your bud saw that state farm commercial. Like a good neighbor state farm is there...in my office...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
i don't know...to me...those shadowy figures appear to be like walking on stilts.

Unusually long legs when compared to the rest of the body.

The walk is somehow...unnatural...like they got a broom stuck up their a**.

Snow shoes keep you on top of the snow. How deep is the snow in Yellowstone now? There is a particular gait required for snow shoeing because if it's loose powder you have to keep shaking the snow off as you walk.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
Where is bigfoots shadow?

He didn't see it... six more weeks of winter...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

originally posted by: combatmaster
I dont know what is scarier.....

the fact that bigfoot made the front page of ATS, or that it takes 7 pages or more to clarify it is hoax.

hoax
hōks/Submit
noun
a humorous or malicious deception.
"they recognized the plan as a hoax"
synonyms: practical joke, joke, jest, prank, trick; More
verb
verb: hoax; 3rd person present: hoaxes; past tense: hoaxed; past participle: hoaxed; gerund or present participle: hoaxing
deceive with a hoax.
synonyms: practical joke, joke, jest, prank, trick;

Greetings:

Would you please share with the rest of us just what makes you so sure that this is a hoax?

Please identify exactly which part(s) is/are hoaxed, if you would be so kind?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Not a hoax. Just misinterpreted. It's humans in dark snow gear.
edit on 272015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow! i dont know about bigfoot but when i clicked the link to the park camera, www.nps.gov...
I can sure see the earth moving!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

On the list of relevant details here, whether these are called bison or buffalo isn't on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The guy in front is walking differently, I think, is because he has snow shoes on. So this person may be the guide?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Definitely not convinced, along with the majority of the others here I would say. It is interesting however given the location, number of other sightings in the general area and the vastness of the park. Not out of the question for a sasquatch "tribe?" to be out hunting or what have you but from the detail it could just as easily be a group of people hiking, cross country skiing.

On the other hand, I love the Skunk Ape video that was recently posted. if it was hoaxed they did a pretty amazing job and they fooled me. I'm far from an expert of course so its all just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join