It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
I won't post the direct link to the PDF, but... this site shows they do weekly monitoring of the Bison community.

Weekly surveys of the number and distribution of bison on...)...

Of course they do. How are the bigfoots supposed to know where their dinner is if they aren't keeping track of them? Duh.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Also, sizes of bison vary... this is a bison I was within a couple feet of when I took this pic.. (my friends wouldn't allow me to get closer.. lol) he was right at the side of the road grazing in the ditch.. but the ditch wasn't very deep..(right click 'view image' for full size)

next to him, I was much taller.. so sizes do vary.. (I am still sad my friends didn't let me get closer.. lol)

Picture was taken in the black hills, 2010 (Sturgis)
edit on 3-2-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I could see this one being true, there is much of yellowstone that very few ever see.
The majority of people just drive the road, about 10% if that actually go out to the
outback area.
I know someone who has been all over YS , he also has a few pet bears, as well as other animals, i will get in touch and send this video and see if he can lend any info.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

That's a nice picture. Thanks.

So those bigfoots aren't big at all? LOL.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yosemite y park is not in Wyoming, Yes Yellowstone is. bison = 60,000 yr ago. Know we just call them American buffalo

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Or, you know, just people...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here's another size comparison. Also factor in that the figure is much farther away from the camera. But again, in my opinion the size can't be used to debunk the notion that it could be sasquatch, unless you think sasquatch comes out of the womb at 8-12 feet tall.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Another bigfoot video thread.

Well this one looks less impressive the the other I seen. They could be people, there gait and the way they walk is different then the others, its very human. The distances could be misinterpreted, but the guy is right those bison are either pretty tiny or those are some tall people, even the way they walk all single file is bizarre for people, but i dont think whoever they were that they were hunting those buffalo or they would have cut through the trees.

Or it could be the old scare tactic, but you cant see as the camera pans out and cuts as one is walking on all funny on ahead. If they were hunting the buffalo whatever or whoever they were, one could walk on ahead, creep up on the buffalo, and try to make them bolt back toward the tree lines, once there, the other ones wait in ambush.

And yes people could run that far that fast from up there to the other side like he mentioned, but they would have to be some pretty fast individuals, and would have to be used to running in the snow, but it can be done, so it could be some people, some pretty tall people in all black winter gear for some reason creeping and walking all single file through the snow for some reason.

In all its interesting, but its really not clear and the vid does not go on long enough and pans out and cuts off to really tell what is happening or to really tell who or what they are.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I live north of the Park, and with my department, have been involved in wildland firefighting operations there and in and around Park County, Montana. I've heard a lot of stories, but I have never, ever heard of a bigfoot sighting in this area. My two-cents: If I saw this video without mention of cryptoids, I would just think there were some people in snowsuits walking in the background. The elevated camera will be looking down-ish and perhaps make hands appear closer to the knee. Contrary to the narrator's belief, people don't spook bison, bison spook people. The people in the vid are well out of the range where the bison will simply spin around and ram the crap out of them for a few minutes, then continue grazing. I wouldn't put money on this being a legitimate sighting. Misinterpretation, in my view.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven
Yes and then after, they would take out there telecomnders and send messages to the Mothership up in orbit and be teleported away. After which when they get beamed back on board there commander will walk up to them as be like "did you know you were spotted by earthlings? You all broke the prime directive and were spotted by this planets primitive inhabitants, what do you have to say for yourselfs?"

They would all shrug there shoulders in unison.

Then the commander will likely put them all on lock down in the brig for 12 cycles, and ban them from going planetside again. After which, some months latter they would get out and be all prissy about it because they would never return to simulate and hunt like there ancestors did millions of years ago on there home planet, while there on there tour duty of this solar system and planet.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freezer
Ya I seen that. Not only that the movement does seem palms back like the other videos of Bigfoot. But also whoever that last guy in line is, he does have some height on him. Its either a Bigfoot though it does not seem like it other then his height, or some really tall dude who has some ridiculously long arms, literally down to his knees length arms.

That or it could be the gear or gloves he has are lose and hanging off his hands, making it seem longer. Its pretty hard to tell from this video.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I would like to point out the stupidity of those that say the "gait is human".

Simply put, youd be pretty hard pressed to find 4 people that you personally know that carry themselves the same. Likewise, almost no animal on this planet is going to move or carry itself exactly in the same manner as every other.

You guys are narrowing your thought processes.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

The assumptions about the height of the figures in question depend on the optics of the camera lens. Some lenses flatten the images. For instance, if you're watching baseball, the pitcher and the battter appear to be the same height during the pitch. Using his logic, the batter should be a head taller than the pitcher, when that is clearly not th case.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Seem human to me. Or at least, I don't see anything that would indicate otherwise. But there is a bit of weirdness. Color is coming through.. trees are green, and you can even tell that the animals are brown. They are quite dark. So if wearing winter clothes, they are all dark, which is possible but odd. The other weird thing is how the limping / tack-making figure once he gets past the tree, keeps moving... but all the other figures stop. If humans heading towards the landmark.. you'd think they'd all keep going. Of course, maybe someone dropped something, or someone tripped.. who knows. But still, odd.

I'd heavily lean towards human, if nothing other than their gait. The seem to move very much like a human does. And unlike they say in the video, their arm length seems quite typical for a human. So perhaps a bit of oddness.. but probably just humans all the same. Not a hoax, I doubt it.. they probably don't even know the camera is there. Just poorly analyzed data by people who want this to be something other than humans.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PrinceRupertsDog
Ya its sort of pointless to measure such things on film. Its almost like measuring the size of objects in mirrors. Though if you go by the trees, in that first part were the bison first came into the picture two of them eventually get together not far from a tree. It does not look like they would come up to the first branch or the foliage of the tree and that tree is pretty small.

Later when those dudes walking in sync, steeping into each others footsteps, come into the picture and the camera has panned to the right, you can still see the same tree way to the left that those two bison were close by and also the other trees all in a row as well including that what looks like dead tree with no branches sticking right in the middle area.

Whoever that first guy is, that comes out there walking all funny at the end before the camera pans out. Well he does look to be at least a bit taller then the bison, but that is just judging on that line of trees he walks toward as the vid ends and pans out.

But anyways ya your right. Its kind of a mute point to argue sizes on camera or videotape. May as well argue about the size of objects in a mirror.

Here this vid always did explain pretty well the whole object size in mirror thing, its all you know smoke and mirrors, cameras and video footage are not that much different in certain ways. The whole explanation and little test experiment starts at 4:20.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I'm all for Bigfoot being real, and I love ThinkerThunker, but he always goes on about people in monkey suits. In this video, we see something big and dark. Could be bigfoots, could be people in parkas and snow gear. You can't tell if it's furry or human or alien. It's a big black shape.

Exactly, there's not enough resolution in the video or complimentary evidence to conclude this is a bigfoot. Why is no one going to that area to check for footprints or fecal droppings. No, the guy in the video immediately concludes it's a gigantic bigfoot. These armchair researchers give legitimate sasquatch researchers a bad name.

He also says that CGI would take hundreds of man hours to composite the figures in there. Laughable. He should look to Youtube to see numerous examples of what kids can do with free software on their computers in minutes.
edit on 4-2-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Wouldn't perspective make that person appear smaller?

Not at that distance away from the camera. You can literally take the figure and put it next to the Bison for 1to1 comparison at that distance because it's roughly within a near space area. If it were much farther away you'd have to account for distance and size.
edit on 4-2-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have to call BS on the narrator's size comparison.

The bison in the video frame he used to compare appears to have his legs either 2 or 3 feet sunken into the snow, or behind a little mound of snow. The legs are cut in half on the bison basically. He then aligned the bottom of the legs of the "bigfoot" on top of the snow. For an accurate measurement he should sink "bigfoots" legs into the snow like 2 or 3 feet. Then you get a normal size HUMAN.

As for the rest of his measurements, all wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If this was only one video I would say hoax

But there are many

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It's just normal people walking about. God, was ATS always this stupid?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join