It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
some more recently posted bigfootery...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Google boardwalk at yellowstone and see what comes up in images, I'm on my phone or I would link.

Greetings:

Thank you. The boardwalk appears to not extend to the 'far side' of the river.

It ends at the bridge and then only a trail.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

That is...amazing footage. I am literally speechless. You can see the hunched over posture. And honestly, what hoaxer would stand in swampy water and risk infection, bites, who knows what and in a hairy suit??

Just amazing.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds
Very interesting.
The movements and the speed that they got down the hill made me think cross country skiers in a place they weren't supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I can't see any poles or skis. I know the snow would obscure the skis to an extent but there's nothing. I'm sticking with Sasquatch.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm calling fake on the entire video, even the buffalo. Watch the BUFFALO shadows, definately something wrong. Pay close attention to their feet/ankles and their 'contact' on the snow. That's just for starters.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I can't see any poles or skis. I know the snow would obscure the skis to an extent but there's nothing. I'm sticking with Sasquatch.

Yes I want to believe that it is a Sasquatch too! I just like to think of every "possible" possibility before I will say that I believe it to be one. The image is blurry(not much definition), far away and cross country ski poles might not show up, especially if they are light in color. Before I yell Sasquatch, I would like to see a person cross country skiing in that same area for comparison.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
The last few frames (arm motions) make it look like the lead figure is laying out some kind of line on the ground.

Or a cross-country skier using his poles with short slides of the skies.

The figure's arm movement doesn't look at at like anyone using trek poles or snow shoe poles. When using poles your arms are more forward and the forearm is horizontal.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Freezer

3:35 shows how to walk up a slight hill. Arms back.

I would like to see someone in the same sight as a comparison before I say either way. All I'm saying is that either way is a possibility until proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Being an avid bigfoot researcher, my opinion is that these are people. I watched it the other day, and I remember the best view being of the first subject in the line. This subject looked and moved like a person. I also noticed that the manner in which the individuals were walking was very human-like, and nothing like bigfoot walks. I've seen one that was walking, and their gait is different from ours. The steps are larger as well. Some might say the snow is causing them to shorten their steps, but I did not notice the buffalo having a problem with sinking, or even the subjects themselves, so I cannot agree that this is the reason. Suffice it to say that even considering the other aspects of the video I cannot claim these are sasquatch. Although I will also admit there is not enough to really go on.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well the idea that we are really looking at people the Big Foot Hunters do this method of debunking all the time by sending someone out there to compare the size of a human to creature.

They are walking close because they are stepping in each other's footprints (this is how you walk in the snow). The lead guy walks forward because he see's the bison and tells the group to hold back. They appear all dark because the overall color in this video is horrible, it's practically greyscale. Their gear could be colored charcoal, brown, navy blue, forest green, grey, etc...Even if there were contrasting colors on their gear it would be such a small distorted pixel it wouldn't show up that far away. Googling yellowstone national snow park rangers, images come up as dark colored snow gear.

If the bison are about 6 feet tall, then I would say the people are not 75 yards away but more like 60 feet.

Start watching 2:38

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

It's not that hard to differentiate the colors in the video. I see plenty of green trees and brown earth and the muddy pools.

If that is someone standing next to the bison that is a very tall person indeed.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I am thinking 4 park rangers (as they wear dark dark green which in black and white footage will look black) were out doing rounds all of them wearing snow shoes (hence the walking a bit funny) which attributes them not sinking down into the snow making them appear taller..

just my theory..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

When using snow shoes you don't need poles all the time, plus the poles for snowshoeing telescope down making them easy to tuck away when you don't need to use them, and I will just assume park rangers will be experienced enough not to need them all the time..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet.

Original video. Fun starts at 2:55

The lead dude leaves his buddies behind the tree and starts doing something with his arms, which looks like laying out some sort of line... or maybe a tape measure.

I'm going with park rangers or someone else doing a study/maintenance, etc

In any case, these folks look like humans bundled up in warmies.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Original webcam screen capture video here, by Mary Greeley:

Today Buffalo Arrive At Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone National Park - YouTube

So how come the group appears at 9:53, goes behind the tree and then sends out the lone scout?

Complete video timelapse here (by www.gosa.org... themselves)

Dec 29, 2014 Upper Gesyer Basin Daytime Streaming Camera Captures - YouTube
Published on Dec 29, 2014
Time lapse streaming web camera captures from the webcam mounted near Old Faithful Gesyer in Yellowstone National Park. Captured 12/29/14 during the Daytime

@ 9m53sec, the fun begins.

The following are screen captures from the National Park Service webcam.

We still don't think there is any boardwalk out there in them thar trees.

We do, however, tend to lean towards misidentification - meaning that these screen caps reveal the figures appearing 'human', to some degree.

Here is where the 'Footies' first come into view…. just strutting along, 'Bigfootin' here.

And entering stage right: what's that in it's hand?

Looks like a standing human, IMHO.

Just 'Bigfootin' away…dunno, you tell me.

This is the webcam.
www.nps.gov...

edit on 3/2/2015 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/2015 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

edit on 3/2/2015 by thorfourwinds because: scout

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Walking in snow is always difficult.

What's odd about park visitors or staff walking around in Yellowstone in the winter?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Not built like sasquach , does not walk like sasquach

Not sasquach

Just humans wearing parkas going from point a to point b.
edit on 3-2-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wow, did anyone see the tall one put down a Baby then catch a fish before diving into that geyser. Na, Me neither.

Looks kinda faked to me.

I know for a fact that they are real, I just do not see them being this brave when that area is normally crawling with people and there is not much of cover for them to not be seen. Since you cant see them in real time on a real video I would question it just being a crap video of people walking around the park. You cant prove its not two groups of people so its just a what if. That what if is more than likely NOT Bigfoot trying to make it on Nat Geos Bigfoot Verses Bison show lol. Four would be a safe way to drop a Bison though. Two could do it but one of them might get hurt so I could see Four of them trying it. Then again one big male could knock the crap out of a Bison with a log like Babe Ruth and have dinner for a week lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join