It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspiration in a special perfomance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The beauty and spirit of this girl shines as bright as any star in the sky! Can you believe that some Dr.s would suggest that she should have never been allowed to live?

edit on 3-2-2015 by Kusinjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2015 by Kusinjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
She is so cute and did a wonderful job singing that song and remembering the words. I enjoy singing very much and find it diminishes stress and helps to balance my body and soul.

"Music engages huge swathes of the brain - it's not just lighting up a spot in the auditory cortex."

Dr Nina Kraus, a neuroscientist from Northwestern University in Chicago, also studies the effects of music on the brain.

In her research, she records the brain's response to music using electrodes on the scalp.

This work has enabled her to "play back" electrical activity from brain cells as they pick up sounds.

"Neurons work with electricity - so if you record the electricity from the brain you can play that back through speakers and hear how the brain deals with sounds," she explained.

Dr Kraus has also discovered that musical training seems to enhance the ability to perform other tasks, such as reading.
[/quote
]
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

My wife and I play Singstar! LOL A LOT!!!! Singing is free therapy!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I had to search what that was LOL...I went the old fashioned route and took singing lessons.

top topics

join