It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK,I have a question.Now we really will find out who is smart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That happened to Antony and Cleopatra and Romeo and Juliet too.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok Il, ummm, were they in a desert? Maybe dehydration, or frozen if in cold place. Or mosquito bites? Disease? Bad hearts? Food Posioning? Tell me!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
john and jack are goldfish.

A&C R&J they comitted suicide?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sid

A & C and R & J suicided, yes.

I hadn't considered goldfish could get depressed. My understanding is every time they loop the goldfish bowl they are in for a new experience, short term memory just a few seconds.

Couple of times I heard this puzzle, the goldfish weren't Jack and Jill.

Next time I tell it, I'm going to call them Bonnie & Clyde.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hey I got it right in just about 15 minute yea! lol...I'm not dumb!

Anyways...I don't like how you have to basically guess.

The problem doesn't allow for a smooth work through, which is good, because that means once you get the first point it's just connect the dots, but it's still annoying because you have to figure out where the dumb cats go lol.

Then it's all pretty easy

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ill, there was water in a glass. The temperature dropped below freezing and the glass shattered with the pressure of frozen water. And the boys died of hypothermia.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Susan is found dead, stabbed... the only unusual sign is a puddle of water, how did she die?

or this one I had a long time ago here...

2 archeologists find a body in the ice, preserved intact. Upon seeing the body they recognise it as Adam, how did they know? (don't say if you know)

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Susan stabbed with an icicle? (I'd like to know how to make one sharp enough for an incision). Or a frozen stick of urine out of an areoplane, but that would make a puddle of urine, and anyways that whole scenario about aeronautical urine popsicles is an urban myth.

As for Adam, if we aren't supposed to say if we know, then I'll go and talk about the US naval defence forces instead.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It was too easy.. Jack and John were fish..

As far as the Adam one, how are we supposed to know we're right if we can't even post it...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join