It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mile wide face on Mars East of Cydonia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

It is purely fiction, but I just thought how super truly amazing it would be, if we would go there with archaeologists and find out:
Mars=Atlantis

Maybe I have to write a book now. On the side.

Damn it's already in the pool of thoughtsmash. Too late.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

Holy #:
I was watching this (just for imaginery-mind-blowing-recreational-purposes) and it hit me, what if these stories are true? what if all the mixed-beings are an indication for inter-species-procreation? What if different beings arrived and mixed with us, because their home world was dead(Mars) a planet that had an atmosphere once, but was faster spinning and that means it lived faster=>on a different frequency. That's where all the focusing energy rituals are coming from, but it gets weaker and weaker, like our DNA, each copy contains less energy flowing through less information?
And besides that, they built higher and higher pyramids, because like a heroine adict they were longing for this beautiful world when it all made sense and was meaningfull, "filled with spirit".=>when god was present? Implications and further possibilities are countless....
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope
a reply to: wildespace

I do appreciate those HiRes Images you provided, they give much more insight to this picture. NASA really likes to get pictures of every single crater at Hi Res from multiple angles, That is impressive. Just as Impressive how they fake they moon landing. The only reason I created this post was because this face looks more like a face than the original and more famous face seen. And yet there is not even an eye or mouth. Thus, I dont think it could be Pareidolia, but maybe Apophenia (a pattern in random data). A child will not smile to a side profile of a face, only when looking straight on, thus being we look for frontal features of a face, not like what is shown in OP picture.

Also, I thought it should be shown for the reason of the other images shown very near by that make it correlate to being significant.

It's not like I was pointing out something that looks like a refridgerator or an ironing board. The fact that anyone would look at this picture and see a face or crashed disc of some sort seemed like a relevant topic. People tell me to look at the man in the moon, and what do I see? Nothing.

Do you want to next describe the Nazca lines as being created by Earth's vibrations and shown through the sand by act of Cymatics?

I never claimed that these were created by ET's I just claimed that it was a face. There are not many craters that show an outline such as that, in fact I have never seen another one. So forgive me for not checking another agencies higher resolution images that have been overtly doctored countless times, and rely on that single image.

And noone I have shown it to does not see a face. I don't even prime their subconcious to see a face. I don't say "Hey, Look at this face on Mars!" If I would show it to anyone they would see it, unless they have never seen a man or a bald one at that.

So, on that note, every news story on this site sourced by any main stream media is false, unless it can be sourced by somones HiRes image and they were there in person and wrote their own unbiased report not associated with any media outlet. Any video proclaiming a truth about any scientific subject must be supported by inconclusive findings only supported by government agencies (since their sources have always been right).

You mad, bro?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Read the thread and yes it is a crater.
The human mind is programmed to see faces in things natural it is called Pareidolia.
Yes from one angle it looks like a face but it is a natural crater not made by anything but a rock hitting the surface.
Also OP to accuse all the space agencies of covering up stuff just makes people turn off to your views.
Show us the evidence the photos have been doctored Oh and yes we did goto the moon.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
sya.reply to: boymonkey74

So Your saying our mind is programmed? By who pray tell? Pareidolia? Are you college educated and did you study psychology my freind? I'm just wondering? I've read alot of people using this word Pareidolia in the text of their post in this thread. It is a phenomenon first recognized by artists. It is like cloud watching and seeing vague designs in clouds. Well ok fine. To each their own and I am very glad we each have our own individual way of seeing things. There are funny words people get accustomed to saying like op or copying other peoples lead. I find these pictures are very intriguing. Yes definitely the science of the structure is very important. The fact it is there is interesting. To me and many others the possibility that regardless of whether it is convex or concave means much to us as well as that whether it is a product of natural or someones design also matters very much. Not everyone is a great artist but everyone that sees these pictures sees something amazing that appears to be a face. Crater, cavern, or a plateau doesnt really change that fact to me and I am glad those observations were brought to our attention. Those observations do not take away from this discovery but only add intrigue to the truth of these photos in my opinion.

edit on 6-2-2015 by polarboarder1 because: edited to show who im replying to

edit on 6-2-2015 by polarboarder1 because: text was not spelled correctly

edit on 6-2-2015 by polarboarder1 because: bad spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Read the thread and yes it is a crater.
The human mind is programmed to see faces in things natural it is called Pareidolia.
Yes from one angle it looks like a face but it is a natural crater not made by anything but a rock hitting the surface.
Also OP to accuse all the space agencies of covering up stuff just makes people turn off to your views.
Show us the evidence the photos have been doctored Oh and yes we did goto the moon.

Supporting evidence for deception
It is possible that we went to the moon, but there are so many discrepencies from the broadcast footage as well as within the photos. Within the film, embedded are crosshairs, and on several of the pictures the astronauts block out portions of crosshairs, however the crosshairs would always be fully visible as they are part of the film. Plus the fact that the lunar lander did not throw up massive amounts of dust and rubble when it landed is a giant fallacy, I mena seriously, it had 10,000lbs of thrust directly pointed in a few square feet, how would that not engulf the lander in dust and ruin whatever footprints and such after takeoff and what not. There are so many small points of data that conflict with truth as we have been told. If we did in fact go to the moon, the footage sent back was likely faked, but I still doubt it. There are reasons no other country has sent a manned mission past the radiation belt.

edit on 6-2-2015 by iDope because: embedded video doesnt work correctly

edit on 6-2-2015 by iDope because: added info

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It is purely fiction, but I just thought how super truly amazing it would be, if we would go there with archaeologists and find out:
Mars=Atlantis

Maybe I have to write a book now. On the side.

Damn it's already in the pool of thoughtsmash. Too late.

Holy #:
I was watching this (just for imaginery-mind-blowing-recreational-purposes) and it hit me, what if these stories are true? what if all the mixed-beings are an indication for inter-species-procreation? What if different beings arrived and mixed with us, because their home world was dead(Mars) a planet that had an atmosphere once, but was faster spinning and that means it lived faster=>on a different frequency. That's where all the focusing energy rituals are coming from, but it gets weaker and weaker, like our DNA, each copy contains less energy flowing through less information?.

There is no reason much of the information you are talking about couldn't be true. There is really no way to prove nor disprove the information. Plus, our galaxy is incredilbly old in comparison to how much time our species has been present here on this planet. There is no way to know what happened 3 billion years ago let alone 20k years ago. People that believe that our planet is the only home for life in our galaxy and more idiotically our universe, are well, idiotic and closed minded. I believe Mars absolutley had life at one time, what type of life and what they looked like, who knows. The link below talks briefly about evidence of a nuclear blast on Mars. Fox news even reported on it, and within they mention that this blast would have "killed all life and vegetation" therefore MSM acknowledges that life probably existed at one time on Mars. There is much information and research done on this subject, this is just one mention.
Nuclear Winter Mars

I mean hell, look at what people believe that the MSM tells us, and yet they get caught lying on the regular. It takes more imagination to go along with what the media leads us to believe rather. But then again I personally don't believe that humans somehow evolved from monkeys. There is no evidence supporting it besides that they are the closest to our DNA. It is all too likely that aliens seeded our planet with the DNA of their choice.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

First we did not evolve from monkeys we share a common ancestor.
Second there is tons of evidence for evolution just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it is not fact (so mucch that it is folly to deny evolution).

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'm not saying there is no proof for evolution or natural selection at all. There is an abundance of research and proof that natural selection occurs in nature. I'm saying that our race is different. We did not evolve from chimpanzees. We have a common ancestor. Why have white race countries been more technologically advanced than other countries until the last 50 years? This is not a racist comment but a fact. The Chinese invented many upon many technologies before many, but they also plateud at a point and didn't make advances until the arians did as well. They also have always had a bigger population than the rest of the world.

There is no possible way we have evolved from chimpanzees by simple natural selection, there is no evidence for that theory. It is the same belief that drive creationists. So there had to be some type of intermediary source of breeding which provided exponential brain development and mathematical thinking. There is no other creature that computes complex math, philosiphizes, does empirical study, uses written language, uses currency, etc. etc. This was brought to us, it did not just become from learning. And we could only learn these things because we were bred to be able to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join