It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Okay, I see it now. It looks like TPTB need to reset the hologram (should be an easy fix).

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Southwest suburbs of Chicago - seems like normal to me. Nice halo around it. Just like the one in my dragon story. The moon does look rather large though...has it been kardashianized? Maybe orbiting paparazzi flashing photo's?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Don't look it is a trap!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: NotMoose

I live right below Chicago, under lake Michigan. The full Moon has that normal hazy glow around it, prob from ice crystals in the air, but also a very thin bright white defined circle all around it's edge! Cool!!! Do You see that, and have You noticed it before, (if indeed You see what I am talking about.) ?
Syx.

Yes I have seen it many times, as a kid I was always told that a ring around the moon means rain soon (I am half Caddo Indian)
edit on 2-2-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Europe's Moon is fine

Hey! That's our Moon (we here in the U.S.).
We even have our flag planted there to prove ownership.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
Okay, I see it now. It looks like TPTB need to reset the hologram (should be an easy fix).

Yah sorry about that. Rob locked himself in the bathroom again, not sure how as it locks from the inside. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Don't worry. It just means that it's either going to rain or snow soon. My moon doesn't look anything like yours though. I think I like mine better.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Go outside and look , i don't think so it is -10 °F -23.33 °C pics or it is not happening

Or you could just change the bulb

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Don't worry. It just means that it's either going to rain or snow soon. My moon doesn't look anything like yours though. I think I like mine better.

My moon is better than yours. It has a soundtrack. The coyotes are singing a song.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join