posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
My name is Jimmy. For the past few months, I've looked closely at pictures sent from NASA missions. I quickly developed a keen interest.
I'm not here to argue with trolls, nor to do much theorizing myself. I realize that most of what is being displayed for the public is "iguanas that
might be rocks..." Scott Waring, for example, does a lot of fantastic work, but still posts mainly pics in which most people will pay no attention--
NOT that they aren't exactly what they are purported to be, it's just that the mainstream world needs something more obvious. I truly believe I've
found such. What I need is for people to see this.
Before I begin to upload, I want to clarify a few things:
1. All pics are downloaded from NASA web pages OR captured from their interactive "Billion Pixel" page. (much better resolution there)
2. Pics altered only by applying brightness, contrast or a high-pass filter for clarity.
3. I use the term "Photoshop" loosely as a verb. I realize NASA may use a different app. It's like Googling on Alta Vista ;-)
4. NASA "Photoshop-room" guys leave clues. This is obvious.
5. The videos I post to Youtube are to back up the pictures, showing where they are/were located.
6. There is no money or glory in this for me other than some joy in seeing/imaginging someone's face when they realize this s*** is true.
7. I'm not here to make friends nor enemies. I have a zillion friends. Very few enemies. I'm here to provide the ammo for someone else to help
"make sense" to the world.
8. Trolls should be ashamed of themselves.