It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Lifeswaitingtobegin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I've been reading this site for many years now but never felt that I could make a significant contribution to many of the threads here.

However, recently I started to read the thread 'SLC Creepy Daycare Saga' In General Conspiracies and have found that it's disappeared!

Have a look at the link (sorry I'm not sure how to include links if this doesn't work) www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had a search on here and have found nothing written about it being removed?? The original poster included a link from reddit where it been being discussed. The reddit website shows no activity for 6 days, how has this suddenly gone?

Hopefully someone else has noticed this and can tell me what's going on!!

(sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
** No links to RATS allowed outside of RATS **

edit on 2/2/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeswaitingtobegin

Hiya.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oops. I forgetted. No linking to RATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Oops. I forgetted. No linking to RATS.

so, how does one get there.?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I did try the link but it didn't work anyway. Im having a bit of withdrawal from the thread. Was slightly obsessed with it for a while. Need a new read!

As thishereguy said: how do you access RATS?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonys!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. If that thread intrigued You, get your 20 posts in so I can message you something that will blow Your mind. Perhaps the thread that disappeared had stepped on someone's toes. What I have is way beyond toe stepping. Syx.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi I just want to say you have an interesting users name. can you say something about your choice? I new here too so I hope it is allowed to ask, is not someone let me know and I will never ask again.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I guess I better get posting then!! You have me very intrigued indeed.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hotpepper88

Hello!! Yep part of the lyrics to a song that has lots of meaning for me. I guess its all about optimism. Thanks for asking.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

LOL! As a matter of fact, once You get in Your 20 post's, Please drop ME a line through the U2U messenger service here as a reminder for Me, and I will let You in on The Secret! It's not so much about creepy day care centers as it is about a certain Web-Site. Later for now, Syx.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well, Syx, you've got this long-time lurker on ATS very intrigued as I've wasted lots of time on the whole day care saga. Once I get my 20 posts can I get involved in this U2U "secret" as well? Hmm?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: prolethreat81

I don't see why not!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

sweet. i'll u2u once i get the # of posts up.

For no one in particular's info, I've frequented ATS for about 5 years. i decided to finally create an account like a year ago or so and posted an "introduction" of sorts, telling my story about my grandfather and "Ell Ess Dee" testing in the USAF in the 50's, and was attacked and told the story was fake and that they'd heard it before, and claimed I was someone else...and it was really very strange. I asked mods to delete and they obliged. Since then decided not to post and just continue lurking. Bummer ATS experience.
edit on 4-2-2015 by prolethreat81 because: used a "bad word" oops.

edit on 4-2-2015 by prolethreat81 because: blarg

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy all the creepy you can handle... click on my signature.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Oh just had a quick look at the thread, I think I might avoid reading it near bed time!
It'll definitely keep me going for a while - thanks.

top topics

join