It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody know anybody about dream meanings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This one makes no sense at all to me, usually my dreams mean something, and i can look into them in depth to find their meaning. I can normally do this with nightmares as well... But this one is just weird. The most disturbing and fearful nightmare ive had in a long long time.

It starts off with me and my mother and my friend (who is comming to visit me when i travel to new hampshire where i used to live) walking along down a mountain where i used to walk as a kid, and we hear a noise overhead and look up to see a fighter jet zoom by overhead, just skimming over the treetops, the fastest thing ive ever seen. We all look at eachother and agree that it was weird, but we don't think anymore of it as there is an airforce base nearbye they are probably just doing training exercises late at night. We keep walking for another twenty minutes when we hear another noise from overhead, just in time to see a sleak black craft fly over our heads at incredible speeds, and right on its tail is another jet fighter. Hot on its tail trying to shoot the black craft down, whatever it was. Me and my mother and my friend, a girl, we will call her... Michelle, are really disturbed by this and hurry over to a friend of the family's massive house on the side of the hill not far away. Once we get there we find out there are another 10 or so people there, family, friends of my family and some others who had just been walking in the woods around that area at the time. We all sit down to watch the news and see that the world is being invaded. These black craft are everywhere, and these "aliens" have Melted all of the ice of the North AND South Poles, from space. In almost an instant. Major cities are flooding as fighter jet and these black alien craft vie for control of the skies. We sit outside me and my friend just in time to see another black craft streak overhead, seconds later a missile from the chaser jet hits the craft and nocks it out of the sky. It crashes into the forest not far from the house. Fear of something comming, we all feel it. Something has come from the craft, and is comming for us. We don't know what, we just feel it. We all scramble for the top floor of the house. Trying to get away from Whatever is comming. Only about eight of us get to the top before whatever it is gets into the house... screams from downstairs. We lock the doors... I wake up, sweating. Unable to sleep for the rest of the night.

Any idea WHAT THE F&^K this means? it has no meaning whatsoever to me, and it scared the # out of me. Its also the most realistic feeling dream i have had, almost in my entire life.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Gosh thats scary just reading that!

maybe the dream represents your deep down fear of the unknown, the what if..factor,
have you watched films like this and do you think what if....

Very scary dream, but try not to think about it to much, i know this is hard as from the detail of your dream it sounds like it really felt real to you,

I hope that you dont have this again,

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There's a similar thread below this one. Traditionally, I think your dream has to do with anxieties regarding life, the general conditions of the world over which you have no control...no control seems to be in a lot of the symbols. Some anxieties regarding home..women etc.

But whats strange is how many alien/et dreams people seem to be having. I just had a dream about aliens a couple nights ago, and I never dream about that stuff.

My dream was very different, but still.........

Check out hunter825's thread

[edit on 063131p://333 by duh squared]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
hmmm i dont know about those two explanations.... Ill wait until some other people post more maybe... I havent watched any movies like this at all lately, and i havent EVER dreamed about aliens before. Not once. Nor monsters. This dream is so freaky because of the reality of it. It was set in a month or so, when i will be in New Hampshire with my friend and my mom. And it was set on a hill that is a hill we would walk down, and a friends house that we would go to... Creepy.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think I dreamt about aliens not too long ago. You should try to understand what your powerful dream meant to you. Here is one possible interpretation about seeing aliens in your dream, as taken from dreammoods.com:

To see aliens in your dream , signifies that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and invaded. You are also having difficulties in how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens may represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

You mentioned that you will be in New Hampshire? A change of surroundings?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
no im used to moving around, im only going to be there for a few weeks, thats not the meaning for it... hmmm anybody else got any clues?

join