It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us government in war with ''nosy'' ETs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I agree that the hostile ETs in question are formidable but I don't agree that they are limitless.

Although they have optical stealth technology (Zetan ships and probes are invisible in our atmosphere most of the time -- with electromagnetic field technology that the US Navy started duplicating with the infamous Philadelphia Experiment in the 1940s) I have yet to see any evidence that they have any shielding capability. Although their metal alloys are very strong, they are not immune to the destructive force of nuclear devices and other high-tech weapons.

US Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm (In Gulf War)

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If they are invisible, how do you know so much about them?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This war isn't exactly being fought by humans with human technology. If ETs have been coming here for decades or longer and we have managed to capture some of their technology through UFO shoot-downs, then its more than likely humans using reverse engineered alien weaponry to continue this fight. If an ET vehicle crash happened in Roswell in 1947, that means its been nearly 60 years of time in which our governments have had an opportunity to figure out how their technology works and to use it against them. If any crash/retrievals happened before then, then even more time has passed with opportunities to reverse engineer these advanced technologies.

Whatever this war is about, its clear that humans would have no chance in it to stop a potentially limitless ET force from coming here. All that could be done is slight defense and media blackout to keep some type of world-stability going on. Which is what appears to be happening.

Its also my belief that our governments keep nuclear weapons around as a measure to keep the public hostage in case ETs would decide to reveal themselves. With ETs being so clandestine in their movements, its clear they do care about the well-being of the human population here. A hostage situation in which ETs are forced to remain secretive or face our governments nuking this world that ETs are so enamored over is why I believe nuclear missiles are kept around. Nuclear missiles would be completely innefectual against an invasion force that could not be wiped out by nuclear land destruction. So it only stands to reason the targets of ICBMs are we the unwitting human population (and the earth itself) which are the only ones who would be destroyed by these devices.

This sounds like a fight against terrorism. An enemy without borders or nationality. How anyone would be able to fight a conventional war against these phantoms would be anyone's guess. What if they appeared and they look like Rodney Dangerfields? Started telling jokes they picked through the air? Would the military still shoot at them?

Just a thought of an actual war against an alien force makes me laugh. Humans have yet to explore their own planet and yet they contemplate war against a space based race.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
If they are invisible, how do you know so much about them?

Fortunately, they are not optically invisible all of the time. As far as my backround and experience is concerned, read my ATS profile as well as the links at the bottom of every post I make.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo

Originally posted by Vertu
But think about it: how could these primitive fool humans start a war with aliens, who evolved through millions of years? Is it possible, that the war is not between humans and aliens, but rather an alien-alien war?

I've got a gut feeling that you may be right

Yes two shepherds fighting over who gets to keep the flock.

And I'm suddenly reminded of the book " To Serve Man "

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo

Originally posted by Vertu
But think about it: how could these primitive fool humans start a war with aliens, who evolved through millions of years? Is it possible, that the war is not between humans and aliens, but rather an alien-alien war?

I've got a gut feeling that you may be right

Yes two shepherds fighting over who gets to keep the flock.

And I'm suddenly reminded of the book " To Serve Man "

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i have read about ET shooting Down our ICBMs, i dont think that they wanna fight quite the oppisite they would like us to stop fighting, what we do to one another is not helping the world or universe we live in,

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ok first, I have to do this in almost ALL the UFO threads I post on. Extra terrestrials could have capabilities which defy human comprehension. This means that mundane issues like " if theres a space war going on, why isnt there any debris from exploding craft " become moot. If they are that powerful they could probably destroy an enemy craft entirely , like on the molecular level. Heck , the weapons they use might even alter a crafts quantum state so that its very elements are scattered amongst the jetsam of the void. Another possibility is that alien craft may not be distiguishable from the rest of space . They might merely travel in bubbles of space time , wrapped around themselves without the need for a metal frame . We are literaly in no position whatsoever to either proove or poo poo thier existance, or the possible war that could be occuring above us.
I have always felt that theres a good chance that we wouldnt be able to RECOGNISE a truely alien being or craft, and would likely mistake it for something else, a rock, a plant , a new sea creature, a survivor from prehistory ... some old nonsense like that. I think attempting to second guess both the future, and a race of being we know next to nothing about , is arrogance and foolishness in a very potently mindbuggering mix.
Now , if you wish to give me some solid and irrefutable scientificaly provable FACTS on the subjects pertaining to this thread, then by all means. But rumours are a fat waste of time.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i for one would think that any alien race would rather have contact with people from ATS then other people here on earth. we are sort of been "broken in" and don't have alot of government baggage holding us back

we really need some aliens to start showing us some proof right here on this website...we are far more ready for it then some slopped-headed, knuckle-dragging, backwoods types that always seem to be the ones that the media loves to drag out in front of a camera.

ok,ok, not ALL of them, but most...plus they always play space movie soundtracks and laugh and laugh at the prospect of contact, while a green, black slanted-eyed alien poster hangs in the backround.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

haha i totally agree with you on that. also, if we were to try and "nuke" them as some say, we already have reports they can just simply turn off the nuclear weapons we may have. Its like shooting a bb gun at a rhino, its probably just going to tickle them, and not hurt or effect them a bit. im definately agreeing this could be an alien vs alien war. good vs bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I really think most of you are looking at this from far too simplistic a view.

Just because we are presented with "Aliens" of a wide variety, doesn't mean that's the way it is. We are being shown a projected reality designed to create a mythology. Higher dimensional beings can appear in our 3 dimensions in an almost infinite variety of ways, none of which reveal their true character (Just as there are an infinite number of 2 dimensional possibilities in a 3 dimensional world, there would be an infinite number of 3 dimensional worlds in a 4 dimensional universe).There are likely more than 4 dimensions.(BTW, I reject the idea that time is a dimension, but thats another thread) What we understand as higher technology isn't necessary for the beings that are interacting with us. To illustrate this, I will refer to ancient UFO reports of Sailing ships that appeared floating in the air. This appears absurd to us, but was designed to interact with ancient belief systems and technological understanding. Now we are presented with "Space Ships" to focus our attention in a particular direction. This is still allegorical.

An incident like Roswell could be easily staged to shape the thought of governments(perhaps I should say, Governed!). Even a body could be presented to create a belief that Aliens had certain characteristics. Governments could be induced to spend a great deal of effort trying to duplicate the supposed technology used. This could be comparable to showing a stone age culture steel knives, while hiding the fact that you possess guns. Another analogy is controlling primitive cultures through "Nature Spirits". We are slightly more sophisticated, so we are presented with a more elaborate mythology. We are still controlled through fear.

How did this come about and why?

Do conditions on our planet mirror the Universe as a whole? As Below, so Above? Not necessarily. There is very old evidence for a high level war(above Galactic level). The rebels fortunately represent a minority. Consider that the highest levels likely have a sufficient margin of power to instantly wipe out the rebels. However, wiping out rebels in this way would not remove the ideology they propagated. What I am calling ideology is to us Physics at the GUT(Grand Unification Theory) level. Traditionally, it translates to morality.

A policy of containment is being used and time is being given to see what the ultimate results of the rebellion will be. The whole universe is watching us on the "Evening News"!

The rebels tried to get different planets with their various races to join the rebellion. Our ancestors joined the rebellion and came under the control of the rebels. When the other races saw consequences they backed off, leaving the rebellion confined to this planet. They are still very interested in the results, as this determines whether they will join the rebellion.

The rebels tried a wide variety of ways to control humans. A lot of different contact strategies were tested according to the developmental level of humanity. The rebels appeared as spirits of dead ancestors, gods, dragons, mythological phantasms, etc all with the idea of maintaining the false "Physics". A practical consequence of the rebels' approach has been to use coercion and violate what is commonly known as "Free Will". This ironic, as "Free Will" is an essential part of what the original argument was about. That is, to what degree can the various orders of beings in the Universe control their own destiny.

At various times, ideas were introduced to counteract the Rebel control by the highest level. The rebels worked to quickly dilute and counteract the introduced ideas. The end result is the hodgepodge of cultures, religions, and philosophies that burden humanity.

Its kind of like this:

"Life here is only a test. If it weren't just a test, you would have been given better instructions!"

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes I can imagine they do think ets are doing things that interfere with their renegade nwo agenda, as the leaders are truly in the ancient Sumerian camp with Annanuki and Enki and all that nonsense. Well, many are waiting for the prime directive to be fulfilled, which in my consciousness as an experiencer, is to free this world.

The government , however, does not come close to the technology when enough help arrives. This time, the good guys are going to win and our world is going to be free. If there seems to be equal sides in the technology, without disclosure coming fast to the people, without us being asked to make choices, etc, then I suspect this is project bluebeam!

[edit on 21-2-2009 by mystiq]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join