It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can do telekinis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Or at least i think i can do it. I can take a plastic thumbtak and place the bottom on a flat table or anything flat so the needle is in the air and then put a tiny piece of square paper on it and make it spin. It that telekinis. I had my brother do it but he can't

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
telekenisis aint nothin til you can turn water into beer, and pick any chick to come and make sweet love to you at a thought!

make a video then i'll belive ya!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if i had a webcam i could do it....i will buy one. And what is weird is that i'm only a kid. I mean which kid do you know who could do that. I dont know any

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm trying the key and string one right now then maybe that one,but it sure would be a cool trick to show your friends!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
yes indeed. The best time to show people when they are so drunk they cant stand up. I saw a video of a drunk guy trying to skateboard on a ramp. he tryed to drop in on it and then he flew high in the air and hit the ramp with his arms. What they didn't know was when he hit the ramp he got knocked out. He woke up then he passed out again

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Virus
I'm trying the key and string one right now then maybe that one,but it sure would be a cool trick to show your friends!!!

To show your friends, hmm? So, you would take this ability that could be used to help others in certain instances, and sometimes get yourself out of a sticky situation, and make it suit your superficial dreams? That's akin to, and just about intelligent as, joining the Air Force so you can say "I get to fly fighters and bomb terrorists"... it's idiotic. I could see if you would have said "You can use that eventually to do things such as pull a cat out of a tree without having to use a ladder, catch a jumper in mid-fall, or pull a little girl out of a well - and you could also use it to impress your friends", but only to impress your friends? How idiotic...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   

idiotic

Thats not the best thing to say, and if you understood the concept of TK.It would require me to be extreamly good at it and from what I know its impossible do something that might be helpful and for somebody like me the psiwheel and key "trick" is the onley thing my mind will ever be able to control on a sub atomic level.Now if I had said "I plan on doing some hardcore TK practice for the rest of my life so I can maybe one day impress my friends." then yes thats

idiotic

But thats not what I said and no it does not take somebody with great TK abilities to move the Psiwheel,pencil,key ect.So for me to say

is not

idiotic

If you ask me investing a hour into something that could make my friends chuckle or become interested in something,seems well worth it.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
*** Continues to bash his head against the keyboard ***

No, you don't know what I meant... (and yes, that is sarcasm)......

new topics

top topics

join