It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY pastor: Justin Bieber is trans and ‘cut off his __ because Obamas evil spirits misled him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There is clearly something wrong with Bieber and I wouldn't doubt he has lady parts. This story might actually be true.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ummm... where is his proof of this? I dislike Bieber just as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous.

Let me guess, this priest believes Obama is a Muslim in disguise so he just accuses him of weird Satanic rituals.

I'm amazed at some of the things people are willing to believe.

You want to know something else just as unbelievable?

I saw all the Twitter feeds of young black American girls flipping out because someone told them that if Mitt Romney became president he was going to outlaw tampons. They were actually throwing fits because they believed the "white, rich guy" was going to do that. I really didn't believe that it was possible that they would believe it, but they did.

Think about it, Obama got votes because they believed Mitt Romney would outlaw tampons. Now how's that for the unbelievable?

Lady Parts panic

Obama won, think about how.

You know what's unbelievable.....that you would try and derail this thread with such blatant, off topic, partisan, Right Wing BS.

Uhm, isn't this thread already about a preacher that already said something about Obama?

I merely showed you the other half. Don't tell me you believed that about Mitt Romney. Is one of those tweets yours?

BTW, the quote was really said by Darrell Issa, the Democratic Muslim representative, so perhaps you could agree with Issa about tampons?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

LOL

Darrell Issa is a Rubpulican and he's a Greek Orthodox Christian, not a Muslim.

Once again, the liberal brain trust has bought into an absurd hoax. This one appears to have started with a satire article published months ago at the Free Wood Post. The site is headed with the tag line “news that’s almost reliable” and has a satire disclaimer right up at the top. But for many GOP haters, this quote was too good to check.

It is unnatural for a woman to insert a foreign object into her body for the sake of stopping the menstrual flow. I, as well as several others seek to eliminate the sales of such objects. Women should let nature take care of itself the way that our Almighty Creator intended. To try to manipulate and control such an occurrence goes against God’s plan for women.

Of course, that quote was attributed to Rep. Darrell Issa in the Free Wood Post’s satire piece. But like satire, reading is hard.

@iamsamwow nvmnot romney, source wasn’t credited correctly..Rep. Darrell Issa wants to ban tampons freewoodpost.com/2012/02/29/new…

— Hadar Baron (@HadarMusic) October 7, 2012

Sure, people could research a bizarre story like this with a little-known site called “Google.” But then how would they breathlessly tweet their outrage and violent intentions?
twitchy.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

LOL

Darrell Issa is a Rubpulican and he's a Greek Orthodox Christian, not a Muslim.

Once again, the liberal brain trust has bought into an absurd hoax. This one appears to have started with a satire article published months ago at the Free Wood Post. The site is headed with the tag line “news that’s almost reliable” and has a satire disclaimer right up at the top. But for many GOP haters, this quote was too good to check.

It is unnatural for a woman to insert a foreign object into her body for the sake of stopping the menstrual flow. I, as well as several others seek to eliminate the sales of such objects. Women should let nature take care of itself the way that our Almighty Creator intended. To try to manipulate and control such an occurrence goes against God’s plan for women.

Of course, that quote was attributed to Rep. Darrell Issa in the Free Wood Post’s satire piece. But like satire, reading is hard.

@iamsamwow nvmnot romney, source wasn’t credited correctly..Rep. Darrell Issa wants to ban tampons freewoodpost.com/2012/02/29/new…

— Hadar Baron (@HadarMusic) October 7, 2012

Sure, people could research a bizarre story like this with a little-known site called “Google.” But then how would they breathlessly tweet their outrage and violent intentions?
twitchy.com...

You are right...but which Issa was I thinking about?

Anyway, do you think it is silly that these women believed that Romney would actually outlaw tampons?

Sorry, I had him mixed up with Keith Ellison. You are right for correcting me, thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No, you're correct in that Darrel Issa WAS named in the satire piece citing the horror of "Tampon banning". Except, Issa was the one rumored to have made the statement in italics in my post above, calling for the banning tampons. It may be that the same satire hoax article was run with Romney's name as well, I don't know.

edit on 3-2-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, you're correct in that Darrel Issa WAS named in the satire piece citing the horror of "Tampon banning". Except, Issa was the one rumored to have made the statement in italics in my post above, calling for the banning tampons. It may be that the same satire hoax article was run with Romney's name as well, I don't know.

Yeah, but those people sure believed it.

If this is how Obama was elected again, because of a hoax that those young people bought into, then that's a sad commentary on the youth of our nation.

If they voted for Obama because they thought Romney would do that...then there are some really ignorant and uninformed young people in this country.

Obama should have won for better reasons than that, that's all I can say..lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Obama was elected by the Electoral College, not a bunch of twittering twits caught up in a silly hoax.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Obama should have won for better reasons than that, that's all I can say..lol.

I think he did. He ran a great campaign, used social media, and appealed to a huge demographic other than young women.

It's a shame he lied and didn't live up to his promises. Now he's a neocon douche just like the rest of them.

Romney started out as a douche and has remained one till this very day.

It really adds to your credibility when you can get your facts straight before you post.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Obama was elected by the Electoral College, not a bunch of twittering twits caught up in a silly hoax.

Yes, that is true.

However, how many people went to the polls with this in mind?

Their vote then didn't seem to matter. And if their vote doesn't matter, then whose does?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join