It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY pastor: Justin Bieber is trans and ‘cut off his __ because Obamas evil spirits misled him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

More from "you just can't make this **** up" dept.

A New York pastor warned recently that President Barack Obama and other leaders were convincing young girls — like pop singer Justin Bieber — to become transgender.

“We’re talking about young girls, 6 to 10 years of age,” Atlah World Missionary Church Rev. James David Manning said in a YouTube video that was posted on Friday. “They can be led or influenced to cut off their breasts once they get into puberty. They can be led to have operations — like Justin Bieber — they can think that the best choice for their life is to cut off their breasts.”

“And then by the time they reach the age of 20 years old, they say, ‘I wish I had never cut off my breasts, I wish I had never mutilated my flesh, I wish I had never cut off my penis, I wish I had never done that, I was just young. And the people in the church or the people in the media said or gave the impression that I had a right to choose any kind of sexual orientation that I wanted to choose, and so I cut off my penis or I cut off my breasts.’”

I love the internet; it never fails to astonish, amuse and provide an endless stream of topics to inspire me.

“I will chase every sodomite, I will chase every lesbo, I will chase every political leader with the power of God, with the chariots of fire,” he insisted. “That these children be not misled by people in congregations and people in business or in politics like Obama that are influencing these children to throw their lives away the way Justin Bieber threw his life away.”

I'm laughing so hard with tears of mirth, I can barely see the keyboard....

I can't stand Justin Bieber but I hope he sues this "preacher" for everything he's got!!
edit on 2-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

At least it's more interesting than the old fire and brimstone monotony.

If I saw that as the sermon on the sign outside of a church-I would have to go inside.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Wtf...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Honestly,though-if it was any time before the 1800's-the church would have you tortured/murdered for disagreeing with anything they said.

I see the religious as adult children-just my view.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Honestly,though-if it was any time before the 1800's-the church would have you tortured/murdered for disagreeing with anything they said.

It's just a matter of time until someone will see this thread as an anti Christian rant.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Rev manning is a legend!!, ive got a few youtube vids of his rants about obama, i cry watching them!, if all rev's ranted like him id go to church!. He's as mad as a goat with a skinned chilli in its ar#se!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ummm... where is his proof of this? I dislike Bieber just as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous.

Let me guess, this priest believes Obama is a Muslim in disguise so he just accuses him of weird Satanic rituals.

I'm amazed at some of the things people are willing to believe.
edit on 2/2/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: FalcoFan

It's just a matter of time until someone will see this thread as an anti Christian rant.

Not anti-christian, it is Racism!

He is African American like Jeremiah Wright so you should not bring up negative sermons.

You all are just a bunch of Racists

Race Card trumps Religious Card
edit on 2-2-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Seriously. It's not nice to make fun of those with RDD(Reality Deficit Disorder).

edit on 2/2/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's obviously an anti-Christian rant!

This Pasta is a voodoo Zombie, and just doesn't understand why fellow zombie's bits fall off now and again, or that playing with your winky will make you go blind.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They can call it what they want.

The fact remains that throughout history people have used their belief in made up beings to murder those that do not believe in their invisible beings.

It's like fearing that a child might figure out that Santa Claus isn't real.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Classic Rev. Manning....

www.youtube.com...

I'm really looking forward to more from the Rev.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is true and he calls himself miley ciris

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
It is true and he calls himself miley ciris

You have no credibility. Even your sarcasm and attempts at humor reeks of spiritual arrogance.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Did you see any humor icons or sarc?

Why are you butthurt?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

great propaganda jack ...

love the sinner and hate the sin

do you really have to post lies to prove a point

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Irony;

Noun:

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Hey, even so...
At least you hate the sin I commited, rather than me...*

*Irony again!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ummm... where is his proof of this? I dislike Bieber just as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous.

Let me guess, this priest believes Obama is a Muslim in disguise so he just accuses him of weird Satanic rituals.

You want to know something else just as unbelievable?

I saw all the Twitter feeds of young black American girls flipping out because someone told them that if Mitt Romney became president he was going to outlaw tampons. They were actually throwing fits because they believed the "white, rich guy" was going to do that. I really didn't believe that it was possible that they would believe it, but they did.

Think about it, Obama got votes because they believed Mitt Romney would outlaw tampons. Now how's that for the unbelievable?

Lady Parts panic

Obama won, think about how.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You want to know something else just as unbelievable?

I saw all the Twitter feeds of young black American girls flipping out because someone told them that if Mitt Romney became president he was going to outlaw tampons. They were actually throwing fits because they believed the "white, rich guy" was going to do that. I really didn't believe that it was possible that they would believe it, but they did.

Think about it, Obama got votes because they believed Mitt Romney would outlaw tampons. Now how's that for the unbelievable?

Lady Parts panic

Obama won, think about how.

You know what's unbelievable.....that you would try and derail this thread with such blatant, off topic, partisan, Right Wing BS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join