It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe there is something to (a part) of the chemtrail theory.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Now before I get pounced on for being a troll, or my usual accusations of being a shill, Please read this and leave the chemtrail hate for another thread.

Aside from the obvious silliness of pointing to a line in the sky and claiming to know it's made of something other than ice, there are more claims made by chemtrailers. I am not sure where the claims of specific chemical compounds came from, but they exist in almost every discussion at some point.

Aluminum, Barium, Strontium. The big three I see mentioned most often. If you look into what these elements are and some of the toxicity reports, or reports of people having adverse reactions to them, it's not a myth, or nonsense, it's real. I am not saying everyone who sees a chemtrail and claims they can taste it, or feels a little sick isn't confused, but the people who find themselves ill and their bloodwork shows elevated levels of these elements do exist.

What concerns me is that while these illnesses are real, some people automatically associate that with chemtrails. In reality, there may be another reason and it may be important. These compounds are found in the Earth. They are common enough that almost any dirt pile will have all three in measurable amounts. Looking at all possible options is not just important, it could be life saving. If you live an an isolated area and you find yourself and others near you with symptoms that are alike, and blood work that shows these compounds, pay attention to the industry near you. Pay attention to which way the wind blows.

I'd guess that in the desert area, where you have lots of heat, dry conditions, and wind, you will find much higher concentrations of these compounds in the air and water. Simply due to wind blowing dust. There seems to be a large concentration of chemtrail believers in the Western US. Maybe it's nothing, but then again, maybe not.

In the chemtrail discussions, those who don't buy into chemtrails, find themselves roped into debunking Geo-engineering, water quality reports, and other things that should be separate from the chemtrail discussion. ( I feel it should be a separate forum here, but my opinion is worthless on that)

So when discussing this topic, pro, or con, please remember to try to think beyond the box. Don't become pigeonholed in your beliefs. And even if someone disagrees with you, discuss your point. If there is anything to it, others will see.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I do believe there is geo-engineering going on. Be it via cloud-seeding or other, classified means, there are certainly planes spraying stuff into the air. However, I sincerely doubt that it's of the scale or scope described by many chemchasers, many of whom contend that every single contrail is a chemtrail.

I certainly don't buy into the notion that the government is spraying chemicals into the air in attempt to alter our thoughts. There is a much cheaper and more effective way to alter our thoughts. It's called television.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

This is something that's missed by a lot of people. Cloud seeding isn't some secret form of Geo-engineering, it's quite common and localized. Check this out. www.weathermodificationinc.com...

The other aspects of geo-engineering like SRM, don't seem to be happening, but should be looked at by all. (IMHO)

Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The key thing people need to understand about this conspiracy theory is that the Ultra-rich are definitely motivated to depopulate the Earth.

Beyond that, the theory breaks down quickly. Spraying poison in the stratosphere over local geographic regions makes no sense. Spraying the stratosphere to affect weather (in the troposphere) makes very little sense.

The takeaway is to stay diligent about depopulation and being poisoned by corporations. Motive is certainly there and I would argue the opportunity is there. Watch your back.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The key thing people need to understand about this conspiracy theory is that the Ultra-rich are definitely motivated to depopulate the Earth.

and what is that motivation exactly?

How would decreasing numbers of plebs to exploit help them? who would work in their factories for a pittance? Who would pay the taxes that they can plunder with contracts to supply the Govt with various things??

I've seen this claim often - but I rarely see any thoughts on just WHY the ultra rich want this.

Probably deserves a tread somewhere else TBH - but it's here now.....

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Well then, the ultra rich sure are stupid since the population is always increasing.

Sorry but I find the idea that some secret "ultra rich" group wants to cull us mere mortals laughable.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
O man im so proud of you!!!! So then you are a human and not a shill emotion awesome yes not every chemtrail is laced w chemicals but the ones that are do cause adverse reactions to the ones it does affect. Congrats happy to see you budged a reply to: network dude

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

how can every chemtrail not be laced with chemicals??

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well then at that point its a contrail..a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

But contrails have chemicals too -

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You are right you caught me on a technicality im glad people here are so grammatically endowed lol a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you consider a technicality - but this whole thing about chemtrails seems very confusing to me - some people seem to want to call everything a chemtrail because everything contains chemicals - but that seems like a bit of trivialization when the chemtrail conspiracy is supposed to be something evil - how does making your own breath a chemtrail help things??

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

There are times when I look to the sky and see 3-5 jets in the vastness and 2 are leaving trails that seem to stay for hours, and the remaining jets have a trail that dissipates within a minute of its appearance. Even during spring and summer months, I highly doubt that the altitude of the jets leaving the trail is that much higher to leave frozen contrails.

I may be one of the few people I know that gets pissed when I walk outside on the bluest clearest day in the spring, only to see a patchwork of trails ruining the sky. And these don't just last an hour, they seem to stay close to all day long, slowly dissipating from a thin line to 100x it's original size, just broken up more in about 4-6 hours.

the only planes that leave these are jets from what I notice.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

An example of what I am talking about. I will have to take video of multiple jets in the air, some leaving trails while others are not. I see it multiple times a week it seems.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

There are times when I look to the sky and see 3-5 jets in the vastness and 2 are leaving trails that seem to stay for hours, and the remaining jets have a trail that dissipates within a minute of its appearance. Even during spring and summer months, I highly doubt that the altitude of the jets leaving the trail is that much higher to leave frozen contrails.

It's humidity that makes the difference between trail and no trail. As it does with other clouds

I may be one of the few people I know that gets pissed when I walk outside on the bluest clearest day in the spring, only to see a patchwork of trails ruining the sky. And these don't just last an hour, they seem to stay close to all day long, slowly dissipating from a thin line to 100x it's original size, just broken up more in about 4-6 hours.

the only planes that leave these are jets from what I notice.

You think there's enough material in one plane to spread out like that?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

The conditions can vary at the altitude those planes are flying. Just like the clouds may not be everywhere, the contrails may not form everywhere. It will ruin a blue sky, but the alternative is to have the planes fly lower, burning even more fuel, and costing more to operate.

If it really bothers you, move to my area. When I do see contrails, it's usually only a few.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Thanks,
did you read my OP? What do you think of it?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It makes sense logical sense at that i still think theres more to it but ive realized there are easier ways of killing us cheaper ways too...a reply to: network dude

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thanks, and nice minions.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Chadwick's thread

This thread was inserted into a thread I started a while back titled "Chemtrails, the believers might not like what I have to say"....

The information within might help explain the prevalence of "the big three" chemicals chemtrailers are always on about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join