It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost in my moms house too (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My parents have a ghose in their house. They bought the house in 1986 or 87 and when they bought the house there was wierd writing in the front bedroom and they painted over it several times and it kept bleeding thru. Finally they replaced the walls. Well we moved in and me and my brother both hated being in that room we fealt un easy or scared. So my parents rented the house out to a cousin and her children acted the same way. Once later my neice was listening to a radio and when she turned it off if would not go off and they unplugged it, it still would not go off. Another occassion my neice got hit in the back of the head with a stuffed animal when no one else was in the room. A ceramic leprocaun rose from the cabinet and slammed back down. My mom and sister have been woke up with someone touching then and no one was there. I seen that this lady sold her ghost on ebay and they would love to be rid of their ghost. so please send someone to help them their address is 1501 e foreman El Reno, Ok 73036 and their email address is [email protected]

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

new topics

join