It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel prime minister jokes about undermining obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"Gods chosen People".... Anti- Israel = Anti-Semite. Anti- Netanyahu = Anti- Semite. End of dialogue. Isn't political correctness great!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

We are talking about the same president who makes a habit of denigrating his own people.

Sorry if I don't feel the need to get outraged on his behalf. He's doing a good enough job of being petulant all on his own.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is the mud pit, so what the hell.

Bibi will go to any extent to push his corporate banking agenda. In my opinion, he should be impeached before he starts WW3. Israel is the biggest hypocrite when it comes to Iran and nukes.

I don't feel he has any business going to our congress. He needs to stay out of our country period. All my opinion.

He's a warmongering putz. Again IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Since Obama is using his "peace initiatives" to aid and abbet the Taliban to kill our troops and inviting HIS slaps into our face I would say you are bias in the extreme
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
If you can't take it DON'T dish it out.
HE has undermined HISSELF beyond repair with 50% anyway.www.dcclothesline.com...
edit on 2-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Eh, not a fan of Obama either. I'd prefer to see him deported as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The last 4 have been REAL bad people.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself

Maybe 2016 will be more fruitful.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have nothing for Obama. However, I do take exception to Netanyahu addressing the United States congress. White House invited or not. Netanyahu and the Zionist Israelis are not our friends and their only agenda is to benefit themselves. In fact , I do not understand why we are still supporting a country who should be on our terrorist list. Isreal is not above attacking the United States as they did in 1967 by attacking the USS Liberty, killing 34 servicemen, and the Lavon Affair, planning to bomb American targets in Egypt. There are also suspicions Isreal was involved in 9-11. Our congress needs to think for itself about what is good for OUR country. Isreal has embedded itself so deeply in our politics that it seems congress has to ask Isreal before they act. It is obvious what Netanyahu is wanting, the US to go to war for Isreals agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: lostbook

Agreed, Buster. They are angry at Obama because he's trying to achieve peace in the M.E. through Iran. But why?

They do not want peace in the M.E.? They get more support in terms of dollars and military assistance if there is an instability in the M.E. (to protect themselves, ostensibly). They don't like the idea of their enemy, Iran, being taken out of the role of 'enemy' to the US? All of the above?
- AB

Well said........

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Now the the left has gone so far off the eservation I am VERY worried about the REPTILE minded right and what THEY are going to pull.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

We were the first to recongnize them so it's policy we defentd them. THEY also have the BEST middleest intel.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Interesting how that intell always corroborates whatever Israel feels is in its best interests at that snapshot in time. They were one of our sources for Iraq's "weapons of mass destruction." They've been our primary source for the claim that Iran is just weeks away from nuclear weapons - a claim that has remained "any day now" for the better part of twenty years. Interestingly not a peep from Shin bet about possible attacks on the US in the latter half of 2001, though.

Israel doesn't have an intelligence program. Israel has a propaganda program that it calls an intelligence agency. it even lies to Israel.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

What happened to the gas we gave them then?
YOU do recall they were given chems right?

OH yeah THATS right our troops found them ,THUS ,your statement isn't correct .
SOURCE: Scouts who were there and told me about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

yeah well, remember we went into Al Capone's vault and found Jimmy Hoffa in there playing pinochle with Amelia Earhart? I know because my cousin told me all about it. True story.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

It is a jab. It shows the world a crack in our "AMERICAN" political system which can be exploited by our enemies.

Obama himself is a laughing stock to many other nations including the one he is supposed to be representing. Only he can wear that jacket. Our enemies are well aware of the "crack in our "AMERICAN political system". Many people make jabs against the current administration including myself.

How exactly do you exploit dumb and dumber?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: drifter1109

We were the first to recongnize them so it's policy we defentd them. THEY also have the BEST middleest intel.

Yes even if they have to make it up. Like that rock solid intel that led to the Iraq war.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We found the chemical weapons as mentioned.www.defense.gov...
SO AGAIN you are mistaken in your opinion aern't you?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Okay, 500 mustard shells left over from the Iran-Iraq war in the 80's. Probably buried in a bulldozed trench somewhere just east of Basra.

Quite a far cry from the claim of "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa," innit?

Anyway. Yes, Israel also hyped the non-threat. Israel's intelligence services aren't particularly intelligent, they're propaganda vehicles pushing the party line of whatever government is in charge of that state at any given moment

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

You mean Khamisiya ,NO those were blown up next to MY unit in Desert Storm.
Others were found later in the the form of arty and sarin.,by our troops.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Insulting Obama is not the same as insulting Americans. In fact I would trust someone who insults him before I would trust him himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join