It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your not a caliphate, your a cult. Welcome to western culture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I want to elaborate on my comments regarding the US funding & creating the likes of Taliban, Al-Qeada and ISIS.

What I was trying to say is that the US/Zionists agency's are responsible for GLOBALIZING such terrorist groups, and not necessarily starting them. As the British done with Wahhabism, they helped promote it, but didn't create the ideology. And what they did with Bin Laden, he became the man we perceive because of the spot light he was put into and backdoor backing.

Turning a 'Ant into an Elephant' for the cause of future global domination is what I was trying to say.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ihsaan

Well again I agree, and yes they did help to globalize them, but i dont think its for domination... they had to know these groups would do things in the public that were so stupid that everyone would eventually hate them lol you cant have 1 million terrorists fight the whole world and expect to win lol. What I think is that they wanted to spread these groups to try and disrupt oil rich nations just to raise prices and it got out of hand. I appreciate your opinion and were still in the same vein i think but i just dont see anyone thinking these kinds of groups could really do anything except piss people off... if the world decided to really swarm the areas that these people a in, this # would end in a week.
edit on 5-2-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

So true OP, so true

Rebel 5

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join