It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Released Film Of A Dead Alien Carried Into Roswell Hangar Shows Promise...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"Newly released footage which was originally published in a New Zealand and Australian magazine purports to show the body of a dead alien being carried into a military airplane hanger and examined by military personnel."

Opinions?
I found the footage to be quite (surprisingly) convincing.
Definetely a decent amount of effort has gone into what will most probably be found to be hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm sure thats off a spoof comedy film called Alien Autopsy released in 2006.

en.wikipedia.org...

I could be wrong though.

edit on 2/2/15 by EnigmaAgent because: added video

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

The US government has confirmed many times that what crashed at Roswell was a weather balloon from Project Mogul.

No UFO and no aliens.

This latest footage appears to have all the hallmarks of genuine footage (based upon my non-expert opinion) of something on a stretcher but again it can't be an alien because the US government said it was a weather balloon.

There is a fine line between my confusion and my sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hmmm, not much info tied to this...

Just this link in description to source: www.uncensoredpublications.com...

I never heard of this site, anyone know anything about it?

eta- oops just saw the reply video...

le sigh
edit on 2/2/2015 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
lol
its from a highlight reel of a comedy video from about 2006
cant remember the name
i can look it up if you want?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yeah, www.uncensoredpublications.com... is going on my waste of time list...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The US government has confirmed many times that what crashed at Roswell was a weather balloon from Project Mogul.

No UFO and no aliens.

This latest footage appears to have all the hallmarks of genuine footage (based upon my non-expert opinion) of something on a stretcher but again it can't be an alien because the US government said it was a weather balloon.

FOIA documents show the FBI confirmed shipment of materials from this crash of a "weather balloon" were sent to Wright Patterson. If it were just a weather balloon, why would anything be shipped to Wright Patterson?

Not to mention the fact that how could an Air Force Major, get it so wrong? How could he possibly mistake a weather balloon for a flying disk, not to mention the bodies mentioned in the original report? You would have to make one of two choices, A) the Major Marcel was incredibly incompetent, and usually incompetent people do not make it to the rank of Air Force Major, or B) the original story was true and the weather balloon story was a lie.

Do you always believe everything the government tells you? How long is the list of the times the government has been wrong or lying?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Lol I saw this clip, and more from it, on TV years ago. Sy-fy channel I think?

It's amazing how sharp some of the details are in that film from "the 1940s" isn't it? I guess in addition to having alien technology, they had better cameras at Area 51 too

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

A) the Major Marcel was incredibly incompetent, and usually incompetent people do not make it to the rank of Air Force Major, or B) the original story was true and the weather balloon story was a lie.

Actually that's not true. I've come across some VERY incompetent Majors.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Incompetent people rarely make flag rank.

There is any number of utterly incompetent majors, lieutenant colonels, and colonels in all branches.

To pretend otherwise is just silly.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

A) the Major Marcel was incredibly incompetent, and usually incompetent people do not make it to the rank of Air Force Major, or B) the original story was true and the weather balloon story was a lie.

Actually that's not true. I've come across some VERY incompetent Majors.

Well, let's say delusional then. How could you possibly get "flying disk" and "bodies", what he originally described, out of weather balloon parts? Was he delusional? Was he institutionalized after this incident, or did he carry on with his job? The cover-up should have institutionalized him, that would have lent some credence to the 180degree turn the story took.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

Le sigh x2

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

A shame

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No UFO and no aliens.

And it was a lie. If you can be bothered to form your own opinion and not just parrot pop gossip, watch the the first hour of this presentation by Stanton Friedman. He explains why it wasn't a balloon.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Way to ruin all the fun being all fact-y and what have you.
Would be nice if this was real.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

LOL - both of you are way off the mark regarding my post - do you honestly think that I think the way you have described / typed.

Why even ask me those questions?

This thread is in the hoax bin for a reason - hence my original and unedited post of maximum sarcasm that the government is the all-knowing awesome big daddy that it is.............except that they BS constantly and I would not even piss on them if they were on fire.

Hope that clears things up, next time you read one of my posts make sure your sarcasm meter is properly tuned fellas.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: CallYourBluff

LOL - both of you are way off the mark regarding my post - do you honestly think that I think the way you have described / typed.

Why even ask me those questions?

This thread is in the hoax bin for a reason - hence my original and unedited post of maximum sarcasm that the government is the all-knowing awesome big daddy that it is.............except that they BS constantly and I would not even piss on them if they were on fire.

Hope that clears things up, next time you read one of my posts make sure your sarcasm meter is properly tuned fellas.

Cheers.

Ah, very sorry then.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Right off the bat, how does a magazine show any footage?' Must be one of those Hogwarts publications where the photos move. From the first sentence this is crap.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah as spotted by poster above (star for you if i could)

this is indeed footage from the Ant & Dec film 'Alien autopsy' released in 2006

People want to believe so much they just believe anything.

Bunk i am afraid.

Q
edit on 2/2/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Incompetent people rarely make flag rank.

There is any number of utterly incompetent majors, lieutenant colonels, and colonels in all branches.

To pretend otherwise is just silly.

Majors, lieutenant colonels, and colonels are not flag officers. They are field grade officers. Flag officers are generals or admirals

top topics

join