It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Police Arrest Little Kindergarden Kids & Take Them To Jail For Insane Reasons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I've raised 4 kids and yes you can discipline them!
If you don't you'll end up with these kids they call they cops for.
Even with discipline a few of them are impossible, I know.
I got lucky by having kids that never did anything worse than get tossed from school for making bomb threats.

Haha! Got you!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: redhorse

I've raised 4 kids and yes you can discipline them!

If you don't you'll end up with these kids they call they cops for.

Even with discipline a few of them are impossible, I know.

I got lucky by having kids that never did anything worse than get tossed from school for making bomb threats.
Haha! Got you!

having a tantrum, spraying herself with perfume, burping in class, being strip searched for having 200 bucks, aressted for doodling I love my friend such and such, tasering a kid in the nuts multiple times, arrested for sexual assult for playing tag, a kid arrested for throwing a paper airplane, bringing lunch to school with a paring knife to cut your apples, raising thier hand when thier not supposed to, another kid arresed for a plastic butter knife, peper spraying a special ed kid in the face for climbing on funiture, and the list goes on and on.

Well I would imagine if your kids were arrested at school for any of the things mentioned in the OP you would be pretty pissed off wouldnt you. If the Police taze a child in the groin wether girl or boy multiple times that sounds like torture to me, or if the police maced one of your children for climbing on a couch you might be like thats not right. I dont know would you think that is ok? I dont. . .
edit on 3-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

4th Grader Suspended For Threatening To Magically Make Classmate Disappear With His “One Ring"

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

I think they have people so afraid to "take back their country" for fear of being shot! I know you're not here as you said, but just look at the Posse Comitatus board. Heck, even protesting you run the risk of getting shot at by cops, and that's when it's peaceful! Imagine what they do when protestors are violent and looting!

American cops are trigger-happy because they believe there is a strong possibility that everyone else also has a gun.

It's a self-reinforcing cycle. The "People" demand the right to guns to arm against tyranny, so the Police are more on edge because everyone they encounter could possibly have a gun - leading to more shootings too-and-fro between the "People" and the Police, leading to calls of tyranny and 'Police State' which leads to more calls and demands for the right to bear arms..........and so on and so forth.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Next up: 6 year old arrested for singing "Ave Satani" to his teacher whilst giving her a knowing look.

Sanguis bebimus
corpus edimus
Sanguis bebimus
corpus edimus....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think you guys are failing to realize that most likely these children have had previous issues. I highly doubt any of them are having these episodes for the first time warranting this kind of action. Add to that that the parents will probably not blink an eye they will file a lawsuit so fast if one of these teachers or faculty members were to physically restrain their children; And god forbid someone gets seriously injured during the act, I am sure there is liability or insurance issues.

I am not condoning any of these actions, just reminding that there are probably extenuating circumstances in each case. Of course the news isn't going to report it because that lessens the stories effect.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
you know what the worst part is? in america especially, you should say thank god they were only arrested.
that's a miracle in itself.
Ask Tamir Rice.
Oh you can't, because a lunatic cop basically did a drive-by and shot him dead.
Really all you can do is be happy they did not die in the process.
That's what america got itself into. and the police are really not to blame.
the people are. Take back your country, if you are not pleased with how it's run.
people seems to be caught up in this thought process:
"I will be vocal online and on social media on how much i hate this so people will approve of my moral compass, but i rather not do anything real about it because i got it good and don't want to spoil it"
i don't live in america, thankfully, but you guys need to get your sh@t together and go back to the combative, strong minded people you were before 9/11

Ok buddy, tell me how.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I think you guys are failing to realize that most likely these children have had previous issues. I highly doubt any of them are having these episodes for the first time warranting this kind of action. Add to that that the parents will probably not blink an eye they will file a lawsuit so fast if one of these teachers or faculty members were to physically restrain their children; And god forbid someone gets seriously injured during the act, I am sure there is liability or insurance issues.

I am not condoning any of these actions, just reminding that there are probably extenuating circumstances in each case. Of course the news isn't going to report it because that lessens the stories effect.

Condoning, no. Minimalising? Absolutely.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm not condoning the police actions here. When I was a kid if the cops came to school for you then you were terrified. Teachers seemed more resourceful about troublemakers back then or maybe they had more options. I do know personally that spending a little time locked up can be very instructive. It certainly changed my behavior.

As for tasering anyone - no, no and NO!
Handcuffing a kid? I sometimes think that gives them some sort of status in the eyes of their peers.
Social status is most people's weakness and the best way to get them act acceptably.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't know what to say. Honestly. I have no solution.

During the early 1980's I yawned slightly during a math class and was sent out in the hall so I did not "further disrupt the lesson". I stood there and accepted my punishment quietly. The principal was making his rounds and asked what I had done to deserve the wrath of that particular teacher. I confessed my crime. He laughed and told me not to worry.

The very next day I was reassigned to a different math class and found trying to do worksheets in a room where the kids were - i kid you not - running over the desks wildly, fighting all over the place, crumpled paper wads flying everywhere, everyone screaming to communicate and one kid even intentionally urinated on a desk for laughs from his peers.

The teacher tried several times to restore order, but his voice was drowned out by the chaos.

He eventually gave up, resigned himself to his desk, put his head in his hands, and just cried softly for the entire hour.

Maybe if they had nipped those kids behavioral problems in the bud when they first begin manifesting....(just sayin').

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ
Agree whole heartedly with you. Be an adult, take control of the situation. That's what you are being paid for.

edit on 3-2-2015 by torok67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wassup with cops tazing of 8 year old little girls?

And wassup with cops busting into kindergarden tasing random boys and girls just kids yes 5 and 6 year olds? Mind you they were tasing random cattle shortly before the incident.

http://_national_report_dot_net_/police-taser-multiple-children/
(Sherwood, ND) – Hundreds of horrified and enraged parents stormed through the halls of Calcutta elementary school in Sherwood North Dakota demanding justice after two police officers burst into a classroom Friday morning and began tasing random children.

The officers, Hugh Roark and Darren Engen were detained shortly after the incident and remain in custody pending investigation, which senior officers describe as “heinous and unforgivable”.

Meanwhile, parents are left struggling to understand what would motivate the two “peace” officers to pull such a stunt. Officer Andrew Bergman who is working closely with investigators has reported during a press conference that the officers were apparently “bored” with the absence of crime in the tiny North Dakota town. They were also seeking somewhere to practice shooting their newly acquired tasers that the department had issued just a few weeks earlier. A handful of townsfolk had reported seeing the officers in a field along the highway shortly before the incident, firing their tasers at a herd of grazing cattle.

Several parents of children whom had suffered a tasing at the hands of Roark and Engen gathered outside the Sherwood Inmate Detainment Center demanding the perpetrators be handed over for a little dose of street justice. “Why don’t they give all of us parents some tasers so we can practice on those b*stards!”, screamed Holly Bradshaw before she spat in the face of another officer leaving the building.

None of the children tased attained any permanent physical injuries, but it is likely the incident will leave them scarred mentally and foster a lifelong hatred of law enforcement.

The police department has apologized profusely for the attack, stating that they are unsure how the two mentally unstable officers were able to pass the mandatory psychiatric evaluations but say they intend to look into the matter.

edition.cnn.com...
The girl's mother says the police used "excessive force" when they used a Taser
on her 8 year old girl.

www.policestateusa.com...
PIERRE, SD — The use of force on a child sparked controversy after an 8-year-old girl was tased following an apparent suicide threat.

The incident occurred when a babysitter phoned police on October 4, 2013, saying the young girl she was supervising wouldn’t put down a knife and was threatening to hurt herself.

Four Pierre police officers arrived and confronted the girl, identified only as L.M.J. She was holding a 4.5-inch paring knife found in the kitchen.

The force used to quell the situation has drawn varied reactions, and has prompted a lawsuit to be filed against the Pierre Police Department by the girl’s mother, Dawn Stenstrom.

Officers only spent “seconds” trying to reason with the 70-pound girl, according to the complaint, before putting her “into high voltage submission” by firing the sharp prongs of a taser weapon into her chest from roughly 5 feet away.

“The force of the electricity shot through her body, lifted her, and threw her against a wall,” the suit alleges.

The defendants named in the lawsuit are the city of Pierre, South Dakota; former Pierre Police Chief, Robert Grandpre; and the four officers who were at the scene.

Officials backed the officers’ use of force, and the South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation ultimately ruled that the police had acted appropriately and found no wrongdoing.

But Ms. Stenstrom did not appreciate that finding, and described the incident as “excessive force.”

“How much harm could she have done?” Ms. Stenstrom asked, according to CNN.

She and her attorney, Dana Hanna, argue that the police could have used other means to remove the knife from her hands.

“One [officer] distracts her, another grabs the girl’s arm. That’s what they should have done,” Hanna said. “She had a kitchen paring knife, but hadn’t cut. She was a kid throwing a tantrum. They should have made an attempt to grab the kid, not use a weapon to throw her into a wall. A Taser’s not meant to kill, but it does kill. Many people have died after being hit by a Taser by cops. It never should be used on a little child. She certainly wasn’t presenting a danger to officers.”

The mother describes the girl as suffering in pain the entire night from the Taser shock and being punctured by the sharp probes. She was not wounded by the knife.

edit on 3-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It's because kids are easy targets for prosecution. An adult will lie, run or blame someone else. Lots of kids admit to things. They will even admit to things that they didn't do. An adult can have proper representation. If these kids come from troubled homes, the parents can't provide them with a decent defense. Because they aren't capable or because they don't care. The police might have quotas to meet. Kids that are prosecuted aren't left with a crippling record the way adults are. No one will see it unless they try and join the military or need some special security clearance.

Cops are soft and lazy. This is just more example of that behavior. It also punishes the parents when the kids are bad and arrested. They have to pay court fees or maybe restitution. That's easy money without much of a defense. Easy fines to collect because you know that criminal courts will be all over where are the kids? Are they in school? Are they rehabilitating with community service? Are you paying the state for counseling? And so on.

(post by Monger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The war on youth , it was a matter of time

All a part of the indoctrination process. They break you when you are a child and brain wash you in to a obedient sociopath. It is MKULTRA on a massive scale.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They are conditioning you to conform. When the real deal rears it's ugly head, you'll be forewarned. What else could it be? I don't see millions of you marching on your officials for making these problems. You let them take the field inch by inch. You let them grab your genitals in the airport and it progressed from there. Won't be long now.

Was that too dark?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Dark very dark but very very true.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

No I am not minimalising anything either. I am rationalizing and thinking critically like a mature responsible adult instead of demonizing the people that are trying to be the solution to a problem. Instead of watching a bunch of videos in a row meant to make me think with my emotions instead of my brain and I am seeing it for what it is and trying not to jump to conclusions. Thanks for your spot on assessment though, I'll surely remember to look for your advice in the future.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: dr1234

No I am not minimalising anything either. I am rationalizing and thinking critically like a mature responsible adult instead of demonizing the people that are trying to be the solution to a problem. Instead of watching a bunch of videos in a row meant to make me think with my emotions instead of my brain and I am seeing it for what it is and trying not to jump to conclusions. Thanks for your spot on assessment though, I'll surely remember to look for your advice in the future.

Your making excuses for the arrest of 5 and 6 year olds, not to mention breaking into a classroom and tazing 5-6 year old boys and girls after they just tazed a bunch of cows which wasnt fun enough for these loser cops.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Wassup with cops tazing of 8 year old little girls?

And wassup with cops busting into kindergarden tasing random boys and girls just kids yes 5 and 6 year olds? Mind you they were tasing random cattle shortly before the incident.

The National Report isn't a real news site. It's supposed to be satire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join