It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Reading that book you told me about...at least, the pdf version.

One paragraph struck me as "oh, so indicative as being real" that I had to return and post it:

Well, they told us it was all top secret but they looked inside anyway. Everybody down there did when they were loading the trucks. MPs were walking around with sidearms and even the officers were standing guard, “ Brown said. “But the guys who loaded the trucks said they looked inside the boxes and didn’t believe what they saw. You got security clearance, Major. You can come in here. “

OMG this is so realistic! LOL Honestly...I have a friend who (nothing ufo related) told me about how he and his fellow airmen who were out on training maneuvers were told to close all windows in their vehicle and not to look outside...tops secret stuff. Of course...they looked. His description was just like the above quote LOL

This is a really good read, thanks again for introducing me to it.

Awesome! Glad your enjoying it

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Hey Dave, did you happen to know THIS alleged flight engineer personally? If so, how about telling us his name?

Now you're just being silly. Is there any actual evidence of ANYTHING on ATS that proves or disproves ANYTHING? Got some physical affidavits up here? LOL

Even if I knew his name, what would that matter? The point is that every flight engineer I have know (and I have known a few as well as pilots) are smart, observant/aware and have a good eye for detail. You want to make that a bad thing? Go for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

but I could call my youngest daughter who is a psychologist and has a doctorate and a license to practice in the state of North Carolina and ask her, if you are really interested...

Bingo again...A cursory google by you would suffice.

But
1 who is a psychologist
2 has a doctorate
3 and a license to practice

a "psychologist" would have sufficed as a descriptor of your efforts. The fact that she is your daughter would stand to reason that you have at least discussed with her certain subjects over the dinner table like your interests on ATS. Surely she would have at least on some occasion brought some comment about say...

BBracken: "Wow some nutcase just shot up a school"
Daughter: "Dad, you're demeaning the atrocity, and by the way perhaps the shooter is suffering from some (drug overdose) or (sociopathic disorder). Its too early to tell. But please dont use the word nutcase around me when we're in the company of my peers."

"my daughter who is"
Makes you look authoritative...I would maybe be impressed if your previous posts hadnt built a picture in my mind of something fishy going on here.

To all other readers reading this never mind me. Lets stick to the thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I used the reptilian example as an example of something claimed that totally lacks any logic whatsoever.

But you sir first bought it up, not only throwing out LMH with the proverbial bathwater BUT also casting aspertions (albeit cleverly thickly veiled) on Aquariusdude

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

As to LMH, I, too, find her too credulous and some of the stuff she publishes is ...er... hard to swallow... but as far as her "alien psychic transmissions" I had to point out that there has been some talk in the white tech world of using em to produce "voices in one's head" and it would be perfect way to discredit her.. .as well as feeding her shills with ridiculous stories... just to play devil's advocate.

The black tech world likely has had the means to do this for years... it's not that "woo."

As far as holes in Antarctica and cavorting with aliens on the ice... no idea, but weirder things have most likely happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Hey Dave, did you happen to know THIS alleged flight engineer personally? If so, how about telling us his name?

Now you're just being silly. Is there any actual evidence of ANYTHING on ATS that proves or disproves ANYTHING? Got some physical affidavits up here? LOL

Even if I knew his name, what would that matter? The point is that every flight engineer I have know (and I have known a few as well as pilots) are smart, observant/aware and have a good eye for detail. You want to make that a bad thing? Go for it.

That may be. It's still a wild, unverifiable tale told by a nameless guy, retold by a UFO blogger. Nothing more.

That was my point.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
as holes in Antarctica and cavorting with aliens on the ice... no idea, but weirder things have most likely happened.

That's a little harsh...

And it's iceholes.

edit on 3-2-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You are reading stuff in that is not there. I cast no "aspertions" at Aquarisdude... learn to read: I cast aspersions at LMH, repeatedly and for good reason.

Of course I brought up the reptilian thing first.... that's what one does when one presents an example. You are not making a whole lot of sense. First you take seriously my nutcase/technical term humor, and then you seem to lol think I am some CIA guy or something...

Take your trolling elsewhere. I will not rise to the bait again. This is just about the stupidest discussion I have ever been involved in...my bad for not ignoring it once it entered the arena of stupid.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah...that's possible but I find it rather unlikely. Why discredit someone who has no credibility in scientific circles to begin with? I seriously doubt any govt agency had the least bit of interest in her even before the psychic Niburu nonsense.

One of the problems with the whole UFO thing is that serious scientists will not touch it with a 10 ft pole, and many of those pushing it have no credibility even within the UFO community. So even when there is something the scientific community could sink their teeth into they won't because they are afraid they will be labled a "nutcase" lol

Sorry, I couldnt resist

But seriously, I have often wondered how many murders have happened because of that technology... BTW...first time I heard of that was on coast to coast many years back. I wondered if there really was something like that, but the info that has come out since then seems to support that quite strongly.

OH, and it's not just em... they have what boils down to the sound equivalent of laser tech. You could be standing in a field and they could beam in a message that you could hear clearly, but the person next to you would hear absolutely nothing. Talk about spooky... lol pun intended.

edit on 3-2-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

LOL

nice one!

Wait...what did you call me?

hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a school friend who spent a lot of time sitting in nuclear subs underneath the ice , months at a time just reading book's .

I thought it was really funny when they announced years ago that the Russian put a flag under the pole at the Arctic and said it compared to putting a flag on the moon .

Yet nobody has published charts of the under sea on either pole

A lot is not published and I would think the paths under Antarctica are still secret in nature. One of the reasons I'm a skeptic is to the simple fact I have not seen a single thing with 10,000+ hours of flying all over the world and doing a lot of classified missions in the areas not well known.

This is why I feel that anything UFO is a lot like ghost in unless you have had a personal experience then it is only a story.

I absolutely appreciate your feedback on this thread. I remember when I thought the same way as you. I had never experienced a sighting, and I thought .. well ... I didn't think too highly of people who claimed to have witnessed a UFO.

Then I saw one. I have never seen one since.

I know there is tons of BS out there .. and I have fallen for some of it. It really ticks me off too, because I know what I saw, and I know there was no way it could have been terrestrial. It certainly changes your perspective on the entire subject when you have actually experienced a sighting. It changes your whole "belief" structure too.

I know that Governor Fife Symington saw what I saw. Except I wasn't in Phoenix. I was in Atlanta. The guy across the street in the Lowe's parking lot also saw it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

1. exact timeframe?
2. any info about possible no fly zones in the area?

83 to 93 and no mention or NOTAMS of no fly zones. The missions were very normal with taking scientists to and from there. I did fly the latest ever there in the summer to resupply a radar dish that disappeared in a storm. We landed on the ice and had to be taxied around gaping holes in the ice....hehe
edit on 3-2-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

I absolutely appreciate your feedback on this thread. I remember when I thought the same way as you. I had never experienced a sighting, and I thought .. well ... I didn't think too highly of people who claimed to have witnessed a UFO.

I think I am screwed until aliens are really uncovered, like a District 9 Scenario. The main reason other than just never seeing anything at all in all my experiences, is that I really understand the limited nature of human perception, and how our brains fake us out to the point we are convinced that our perception is much better than it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

An interesting story but, this alleged "flight engineer" is male so from the article;

NO WORDS OUT OF THESE SCIENTISTS?

Not to my knowledge. I mean, our crew didn't hear anything.

HOW MANY WERE THERE?

At least ten, maybe fifteen (scared scientists).

WERE THEY ALL MALE?

No, there was at least one female, and maybe two.

I point you to the number of scientists and you have to remember, the guy is a flight engineer and if he's worth anything, he will be very observant.

So, he should know exactly how many scientists there were in total or at least within +/-1. He would have had to have know this I believe for the fuel requirements of the plane as well, extra weight is extra fuel. Of course, in the Antarctic they probably fly with close to full "tank" anyway, so it may not be important in that respect. However, he's male, we always notice women, the number of them, physical makeup when possible (probably covered in lots of bulky weather resistant clothing), but still, this is an unusual situation and being a flight engineer and probably observant, I believe that if it happened he would remember.

On both counts, the number of scientists and the number of females, there is a 50% margin of error. That kind of reporting is unacceptable for a flight engineer, any I've known. Not trying to debunk the story, just find this inconsistency odd.

Cheers - Dave

you're missing a point. or two.

first, how many years have passed.
second, his age. he probably just forgot the exact number.

I'm almost 60 now, when I was around 50, I wrote a book that is about 600 pages long (6x9 format) in 30 days primarily from memory and only used my past notes, journals and photographic records to confirm my memory was correct (after I finished writing and I was 99.9% correct, memory to written evidence). Half of the book spanned 1984 to 1990, the other half 1990 to 2001. I was involved in some pretty nasty sh@t, I had PTSD for 10 years before I even started writing. Even now at 60, I can recite any part of that book, not word for word, but all the pertinent points from memory, no cheat sheets.

Now, what was your point? Are you saying a flight engineer who is supposed to be a smart guy, whose job it is to be aware and observant isn't going to remember things? Unlikely if the story is real. I know flight engineers personally, that were in the military and they be smart and observant cookies.

Cheers - Dave

You have to stop assuming that the Flight Engineer is just like you. People are different. All I see on this thread not mostly are people making broad assumptions about how the F/E should be razor-sharp, perfect this and that and if not then he's a fraud etc.

The caverns within the earth are real! Maybe, maybe not an actual Hollow Earth but bases there are...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

I think I am screwed until aliens are really uncovered, like a District 9 Scenario. The main reason other than just never seeing anything at all in all my experiences, is that I really understand the limited nature of human perception, and how our brains fake us out to the point we are convinced that our perception is much better than it is.

District 9 is such bunk. We'd be more likely to be held in district-9 than any aliens.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchRider

An interesting story but, this alleged "flight engineer" is male so from the article;

NO WORDS OUT OF THESE SCIENTISTS?

Not to my knowledge. I mean, our crew didn't hear anything.

HOW MANY WERE THERE?

At least ten, maybe fifteen (scared scientists).

WERE THEY ALL MALE?

No, there was at least one female, and maybe two.

I point you to the number of scientists and you have to remember, the guy is a flight engineer and if he's worth anything, he will be very observant.

So, he should know exactly how many scientists there were in total or at least within +/-1. He would have had to have know this I believe for the fuel requirements of the plane as well, extra weight is extra fuel. Of course, in the Antarctic they probably fly with close to full "tank" anyway, so it may not be important in that respect. However, he's male, we always notice women, the number of them, physical makeup when possible (probably covered in lots of bulky weather resistant clothing), but still, this is an unusual situation and being a flight engineer and probably observant, I believe that if it happened he would remember.

On both counts, the number of scientists and the number of females, there is a 50% margin of error. That kind of reporting is unacceptable for a flight engineer, any I've known. Not trying to debunk the story, just find this inconsistency odd.

Cheers - Dave

you're missing a point. or two.

first, how many years have passed.
second, his age. he probably just forgot the exact number.

I'm almost 60 now, when I was around 50, I wrote a book that is about 600 pages long (6x9 format) in 30 days primarily from memory and only used my past notes, journals and photographic records to confirm my memory was correct (after I finished writing and I was 99.9% correct, memory to written evidence). Half of the book spanned 1984 to 1990, the other half 1990 to 2001. I was involved in some pretty nasty sh@t, I had PTSD for 10 years before I even started writing. Even now at 60, I can recite any part of that book, not word for word, but all the pertinent points from memory, no cheat sheets.

Now, what was your point? Are you saying a flight engineer who is supposed to be a smart guy, whose job it is to be aware and observant isn't going to remember things? Unlikely if the story is real. I know flight engineers personally, that were in the military and they be smart and observant cookies.

Cheers - Dave

You have to stop assuming that the Flight Engineer is just like you. People are different. All I see on this thread not mostly are people making broad assumptions about how the F/E should be razor-sharp, perfect this and that and if not then he's a fraud etc.

The caverns within the earth are real! Maybe, maybe not an actual Hollow Earth but bases there are...

Yes, people are different and we all have our roles to play, but someone hired to be an FE is generally held to a fairly high standard, so there really isn't an assumption that he would be perfect, just that he would be good at his job and that requires observation, awareness and the ability to act/react accordingly (sometimes outside of the checklist) during different flight conditions and situations. And again, he's a guy on a job, away from bars with lots of women for months on end, so not a lot of potentially accessible partners floating around. Do you think it reasonable that he would not notice how many women there were, their hair colour, what they looked like, what they were wearing, etc.. Geez, I would notice what they smelled like even, which after two weeks might be a little ripe, but still... and if I say any more, the women here will probably freak LOL.

Of course there are caverns within the earth, been in a few myself, crawling around to get to them, never did any skerplunking though. But caverns the size that are being imagined in this thread would be huge if you could fly a C-130 into one with room to spare. Think of the structural problems with a hole that size or a really huge underground cavern, how would it be shored and supported against a cave-in? The earth isn't solid granite, plates move, stone and mountains crack.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

That does not make her responsible for the information she receives. Her personal issues have nothing to do with her research. Just more bad mouthing, attack the info not the messenger.

Questioning the info seems to cause the same hostile response.

Guess it's just best not to question at all, huh?

Didn't know the wacky stuff about LMH before this thread anyway. I knew she was a prolific "UFO show personality". Interesting to read about her mainstream and humanitarian endeavors. She does seem to have contracted "UFO Disease".

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Can I stick my nose in and ask which book?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration...

Yeah sure.

I have some big problems with this kind of stuff. And the so called 'reverse engineering' of ET craft technology that is mentioned so often on ATS.

1. Assuming the classic flying saucer type technological capabilities include anti-gravity and faster than light travel to get to this solar system.

2. Us trying to understand or reverse engineer such technology would be like a monkey trying to reverse engineer a 1970 Pontiac Firebird. No chance whatsoever. Like the monkey we would have no clue how such technology worked or any idea of the concepts or physics involved. We would need to go to ET university and even then we still might be too dumb to get it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If I was to assume this story as truth, I might think that the "scared scientist" that where picked up where not the same entities that where dropped of. I.E not human.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join