It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson plans to smuggle his "stuff" out out of prison to get his wife pregnant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
And his son wants to raise it with her!

The twisted “father” of the murderous Manson family wants to become a daddy one more time.

Notorious cult killer Charles Manson, at age 80, is desperate to sire a child with his new 26-year-old bride — and willing to go to any lengths to get her pregnant, according to his son.

“I understand that somehow he hopes to smuggle his sperm out of the prison,” said Matthew Roberts, who learned 10 years ago that the mastermind of the Tate-LaBianca murders was his father.

“He is a very resourceful man, so he may have other plans too.”

Roberts, 47, says he’s on board with his father’s plans — and even hopes to raise the child as his own, with Star as his co-parent.

The son of Manson said his intention was to ensure the baby was raised to reject the evils in the family bloodline.

Here's a thought Charlie, why not STOP procreating. It's cool, right? You made one kid. Good enough, k? Yeah, thanks! Creeeeeepy! Charlie has no conjugal visits, but he does get to hug. I have no doubt he's very resourceful. He WILL find a way. I just reeeealy wish he wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

"Notorious Cult Killer Charles Manson"..... Manson never killed a single person. (quoting the article not the OP)

And ya that is #ed up haha

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Kill it before it spreads.......nuff said...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Kill it before it spreads.......nuff said...

Would ANYONE be surprised to find he gets it out, she gets pregnant and they name the kid.

They announce the name. Guess what it would be?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

I'm going to guess Lucifer!! After all, we have to go with tradition and name the little devil after his father, I mean Satan!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can't get passed he has a 27 year old wife somewhere...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
At 80 I doubt he has any "stuff" left.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Why would the kid go and blab it out like this?

I mean it had a slim to none chance of working to begin with but now they know about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The world's oldest known man to father a child was 96.
Charlie may still have some tadpoles swimming.
I say good luck.
Cue 'Mission Impossible' theme music.
edit on 1-2-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

"Notorious Cult Killer Charles Manson"..... Manson never killed a single person. (quoting the article not the OP)

Hitler never gassed a Jewish person. Is he innocent of genocide! Faulty reasoning, Dear!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I say good luck.

Whattt! You say good luck to the idiot that ordered this:

"In 1968, in London Tate married Roman Polanski, her director and co-star in The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967). She was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with the couple's son when she was murdered in her home, along with four others, by a group known as the Manson Family on August 9, 1969."

I can't believe you are wishing good luck to a man who did that. Are you serious or just being a jerk?

Your words reveal your soul. Is this yours?

That bastard Roman Polanski is being hunted by the U.S, too. He has managed to escape justice thus far. Horrible child abuser. His films are always banned from my eyes.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Who cares what that old douche bag does anymore? Even if he is successful it won't mean that there is another mass murderer loosed on the world. From what I know Charles Manson is quite smart. So if anything his offspring would be as well. Giving the world a person with a good brain that could contribute to society in a positive way making up for his dad's freakishly negative impact. Just because a child has his father's genes does not make him his father.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz she looks a lot like susan atkins ( one of manson original followers)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kusinjo

that's true, ted bundy has a daughter...so far we haven't seen her pop up in the news because of any terrible things....ted got his girlfriend pregnant in jail....apparently the inmates would pool their money each month give to the guards and 1 prisoner was selected to have "alone " time with the visiting girlfriend...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

originally posted by: skunkape23

I say good luck.

Whattt! You say good luck to the idiot that ordered this:

"In 1968, in London Tate married Roman Polanski, her director and co-star in The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967). She was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with the couple's son when she was murdered in her home, along with four others, by a group known as the Manson Family on August 9, 1969."

I can't believe you are wishing good luck to a man who did that. Are you serious or just being a jerk?

Your words reveal your soul. Is this yours?

That bastard Roman Polanski is being hunted by the U.S, too. He has managed to escape justice thus far. Horrible child abuser. His films are always banned from my eyes.

Manson never killed anyone. The acid fueled losers who committed the murders are responsible for their own actions.
I actually find interviews with Charlie, who is obviously nutty as a squirrel turd, amusing.
It's probably best that he is institutionalized, but I don't believe he is the demon the media painted him to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Well yes and no. I'm pretty sure that he did actually murder a couple people himself, so yes there is that. But aside from that, Manson was a mind control genius. I'm sure MK ultra probably visited him to pick his brains at certain times. But what you need to think about is what he was found guilty of and that is conspiracy to commit murder through the joint-responsibility rule. You may find Charlie amusing but his "family" followers took him deadly serious. That dude needs to stay in that place because in this day and age his "family" would get huge...fast! That would be...not good, I think.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kusinjo

Good point, I know for a fact that there are a lot of people that would jump right on that bandwagon. What a messed up thought...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

Hitler never gassed a Jewish person. Is he innocent of genocide! Faulty reasoning, Dear!

You assume that by me writing that I support Manson.....I was just trying to point out a fact. So...maybe you are the one with faulty reasoning.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

You & sarcasm need to go for coffee & get to know each other better.

Neither person you quoted were actually saying it the way you took it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm taking bets now that it's the SON that gets her pregnant, Charlie takes credit, the son and the wife start a reality show to make money. Apparently the son has land in CA near Charlie's old cult place, which is creepy in itself! This is where he wants to raise his "brother".

top topics

join