It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story: A true Skunk Works thread for your consideration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It has taken me years of internal debate to decide whether or not to put these thoughts into writing for anyone, let alone a bunch of strangers online. Yet recently I have decided that I am just sick and tired of living with the speculation in my mind.

What follows is a series of facts, mixed with my ideas on connecting the dots, so to speak. I have never laid out any of these things for anyone, not my closest friends, girlfriends, fiancée, or even my family.

I am going to share a bunch of things that I think may be relevant, however I cannot guarantee that they are. They will be in chronological order.

In a nutshell…I have led a good life, albeit an unusual one, and have apparently had good fortune smile down up me, as well as a bunch of very strange things happen. I come to my beloved ATS family asking if anyone can give me any input on some of the events and turns of good fortune that do not seem like coincidence to me.

Facts and speculation:

I was raised in a two-parent household. Both of my parents were psychologists. My mother had been in the music industry before I was born, then ended up taking an early retirement from the psych field to return to music much later in life. My father is now retired but was very high up in the medical/psych aspects of government of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

A gentleman who was my father’s supervisor when I was young is a man whose name appears in many places in discussions speculating about MKULTRA, post-Montauk experiments, and similar mind control theories. I do not feel comfortable sharing his name as it may immediately point fingers. Let’s call him Dr. Smith. He left the state (MA) mental health system in the mid- to late-1980s to do research on his own. His name appears all over both the mainstream and “underground” media when I search for it online.

My brother and I used to visit my father at work when he was working under Dr. Smith. While there, we sometimes played “games” that Dr. Smith arranged. I barely remember, but I recall that one of them was sitting down at a computer and hitting certain keys when certain images appeared. We were told they were just games, but I am fairly certain my father said that it was to see how smart my brother and I were. This was 30+ years ago, so we are talking very primitive graphics and line drawings, not complex animated video games and whatnot.

I attended public schools my whole life. In Kindergarten, myself and another student were the only ones who could read, and we would be placed apart from the rest of the class to read simple books and write mini book reports while our classmates were still learning how to spell three-letter words. My parents told me I was very smart and special.

In at least third grade—I am not sure why I don’t remember this from before or after that—I was in “the gifted program” where myself and a few students from other grades would be pulled out of classes a few times a week to do things apart from others. As I recall, we talked in groups and did some sort of group projects. There were smart first-graders mixed in with fifth-graders, and all sorts of combinations of ages and abilities working together. I don’t remember much else.

In high school, somehow my father (who had a lot of political influence at all levels) got me out of having to take some elective courses, so I was able to take Advance Placement classes that were normally only available to people in grades ahead of mine. Things such as human anatomy, AP Spanish, and marine biology.

Much to my parents’ chagrin, I always wanted to be in the military, so I took the ASVAB when I was sixteen and started begging my parents to sign for me to join the Army National Guard when I turned seventeen. I wanted to be in an Infantry unit, however my parents refused to sign if I was going to a combat arms MOS. I had to choose an MOS I did not want, and my parents signed.

The first extremely strange and unexplainable event of my life took place when I was going through initial MEPS processing. This is just to be let in the door so I could start attending drills during my senior year in high school, this was not the MEPS before Basic. We received vouchers for free lunch during our lunch break. I was handed my voucher, and then followed the group of people I was with (about five of us came from the same recruiting station together) onto an elevator to go back down to street level from the floor we were on. This was in the federal building in downtown Springfield, MA. The last memory I have is one of the MEPS employees telling us which sandwich shop across the street would be the fastest service, then stepping onto the elevator. The next thing I recall is sitting in a chair back in the MEPS waiting area, waiting to be called to the next station. I have no idea what happened to me, I have about a one hour block of missing time, I have never tried to figure it out, and am almost afraid to. I do not know what happened during any of that time and was frankly too scared to ever mention it to anyone else who was there that day. Honestly, I am almost afraid to do a hypnosis regression session or some such attempt to find out.

To clarify, on my initial enlistment trip to MEPS, I am missing time for the duration of my lunch break. I have absolutely no idea what happened during that time, not the slightest clue.

My time in the military was like living a charmed life, and things always went my way. I do not want to get into detail. I am not hiding any secrets, it’s just these things are private to me. I served in the Army National Guard and active duty Army, for many years, with one break in service. I networked every chance I got and met a lot of great people. I had some enviable assignments and learned a ton of interesting things. I traveled the world and learned an odd variety of languages and obscure facts due to mission requirements of a unit that I served with. I look back on that and smile because the learning itself was awesome and priceless, and the people I met were very motivated and professional, some of whom I still have reunions with to this day.

For what it’s worth, I started in the Army National Guard as an MP, then left the Guard for active duty as an Infantryman, then back to the Guard as an MP later.

The entire military experience I had seems like it was too good to be true compared to what many people go through. Granted, it had its moments of severe negativity, but was generally a great time.

Events that I witnessed while serving in the Army led me to start searching for things to read online, and brought me to ATS and similar sites. This seems to be the most serious forum there is, so I joined! I have no time for reading silly hoaxes or sites that lack moderators and clear direction. ATS rocks!

I ended up in law enforcement as a career. I was hired by a small town PD, full-time, with no prior experience except for the Army. The funny thing is that my college degrees are in unrelated fields.

I spent about seven wonderful years on the town PD before I decided to head for greener pastures. I applied to many places in the area (MA/NH). I was on the waiting list for my dream department, the place I grew up, a nice touristy beach town. The entire hiring process was done and I was waiting for the phone call to tell me when to report for work.
(continued)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
(continued from above)
Out of the blue, a friend of mine started insisting that I apply for a federal job. He was not a veteran and had no college degree, so he had been unable to get into federal law enforcement, even after many attempts.

I thought my friend was one of the world’s greatest comedians to even suggest that I would ever want to work for the federal government. My military service was more than enough adventure for one lifetime, and I was beyond sick and tired of the red tape and political BS that went along with it. I didn’t even want to work for a state agency, let alone a federal one. The idea of applying for a federal job never occurred to me before, not even for a moment in my entire life.

For those not familiar, it is usually rather difficult to get one’s foot in the door in federal law enforcement. The first hurdle to the process is getting one’s resume to pass a computer checking for certain key words and whatnot, and after that your qualifications are scrutinized. I have sat on several hiring boards, for positions ranging from entry-level to cabinet-level, and can share a little about the process, but generally the secrets of how to get the jobs are held behind closed doors. Anyhow, one must strike a careful balance of education, experience, stable employment, excellent credit/background, and personality, in order to get an interview.

So…I applied for the first and only federal job opening I could find. I didn’t put much effort into it and did not care what happened, since I already had an excellent job lined up with my hometown PD. I did not even know much about what the agency did or what the duties of the position really were, beyond what I had read here and there in the press.

Lo and behold, I got the job. I believe that part of it was due to two people I knew who I used as references and whom my background investigator interviewed. One was my National Guard brigade commander, who was a retired federal agent, and the other was the son of someone on my PD, who was a rising star in another federal agency. The gentleman who knew me from the Guard probably played a role in my future federal endeavors, but I just don’t know. He spent a lot of time with my background investigator and he told me that he gave me high praise. I am mentioning this because it might be relevant to some of the things that have happened to me in the federal government.

I entered on duty at the highest pay grade possible for my position, a journeyman right out of the gate, if you will. I am still with the same agency and climbed the ladder with lightning speed, so to speak. Within three years, I applied for and was promoted to a first-line supervisor role, beating out people who had been in the agency for fifteen years. Long after the promotion, two people told me that two different individuals higher up in the agency had vouched for me in order to help me out. I had zero knowledge of this until I was told, and it struck me as odd but positive.

Throughout my military, law enforcement, and now federal law enforcement/intelligence experience, I have been exposed to countless things that are never mentioned in the media (including not found on any online search engine), picked up a ton of interesting knowledge.

That brings me up to where I am now. It has taken me years to work up the nerve to share this with anyone, and months to slowly write this little story in order to share with you all. I am sure I could wait more months and come up with even more things, however I am thinking that I wrote enough already and I just want to share it and get some feedback.

Where can I go from here with my speculation or research about my life? I feel that “something” is afoot, steering me or something, but I do not know what. Strange little events in my life have pushed me into this career path and made me climb the ladder, even when I was highly skeptical of the job. I have a very supportive and understanding fiancée, but I haven’t even opened up to her about a third of what I have shared above. I am just…nervous, perhaps? Afraid of the answers? I am not sure! I am being honest here with you folks, even if it makes me feel odd to do so.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a

You do not seek answers,

You are the answer,

What you seek is the question.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Can you enlighten us on those things you know that do not show up on search engines if possible . ps i feel for you on the missing time , thank you for sharing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sounds like you were fast tracked in a positive fashion.
Trying to organize my memories from childhood there are some segments of missing time, but in 1961 they were running some stressful psyops on children. You were probably undergoing physical tests at the MEPS, so might have been a side effect?
Don't understand why you would not talk this over with your fiancée.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thank you both for reading and replying! You have no idea how good it feels just to get this crap off of my chest!

IntastellaBurst-- That is a very brilliant way to view the situation! I will have to ponder that a bit. Thank you.

douglas5-- Thanks for sharing your story, I will go back and read it in depth later. As far as the news stories, eh, it was a lot of stuff, and still is at my job now. In my past, it was mostly events that took place during my years in the Army on active duty, in the late 90s to mid-2000s. Things like arriving in a country long before any other US forces, and doing things while there with great and very capable politicians and wonderful local leaders/businessmen who then got zero credit for what they did. It was confusing and upsetting for me, but I was young and naive. For better or for worse, I got immune to it rather quickly, and learned not to question things (I am naturally highly inquisitive) . To this day, though, some of the places we went and people we encountered still have unknown significance to me. They have never surfaced in the news in any way, shape or form. I have only encountered one single mention of some of the funding we received on one of the missions as being controversial....otherwise nothing at all about much of it.

Cauliflower-- Thank you for your input as well. My fiancee is a wonderful woman and she knows me well, but for some reason I am hesitant to discuss with her. Her education is in psychology, so maybe some part of me fears what I might learn.

I do feel much better just letting it all out

edit on 1-2-2015 by therainmaker because: Added comments to Cauliflower

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Could it be that someone wants you in a good position because you were discovered to be programmable, or could have your memory erased? You were found to be MK compatable. Is that what you were wondering?

Edit to add- As well as being intelligent, from a good family, low risk of losing your mind, and the other things they look for.

Maybe its nothing odd. You have more clues than we. But hey this is gray area so I told you my first reaction. Good luck

edit on 2/1/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The question here is: why would they want you on these positions? What 3n19m470 said is a very good theory. If they ever need someone to make an official decision, but they don't want to deal with its consequences, could you be used as a scapegoat? Are they training you for something bigger? Do they want to experiment with you? Has it been happening since you were a kid?

Maybe you're just a very lucky man who has always had the right friends, including your father. It's fun to speculate, but don't lose yourself. Sometimes a duck is just a duck. I wish you all the luck and success - not that you seem to need those, eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To me it sounds like you had a very lucky/blessed life. There is really no point in dissecting it, just enjoy it! I always thought about people with epic life stories, like for example, Elon Musk or Bill Gates. Don't you think someone with that much power and influence questions themselves too? I mean it must drive them crazy thinking about their own existence and all the things that had to line up perfectly to put them where they are. It makes it kind of hard to not believe in fate or something going on behind the curtain. I wish I could say the same, but really what I have experienced is the complete opposite. Life just seems to keep #ting on me the harder I try, the more good I do the more I am punished, over and over again. I don't have to worry about my own existence because i'm nothing and I know i'm nothing. I don't question fate because nothing ever works out. I'm basically just waiting out this bad experience and I can go home, not exist or whatever happens when I die. As for your story, congrats, I envy your life.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I could read well when I started kindergarten. There were two other kids in the school, both of them red-heads, and myself, that would get pulled from class and sent to gym.
I can't recall the woman's name that worked with us, we just called her coach.
We did a lot physical activities. Balance beam, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, rope climbing. "We were also given visual puzzles, similar to what you see on an IQ test.
"Coach" always had a clip-board and was taking notes much of the time.
It seemed a little odd to me at the time but it was fun. I have no idea what sort of program it was.
I didn't get fast-tracked through the system, but I have had a few odd encounters and incidents that I have wondered if were somehow related, missing time included.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Rainmaker

Thankyou for your bio. I must say though that your story does not sound so "skunk work" to me, not so hard to believe.
Some people cruise through life, making decisions that carry them onward. Opportunities open before them and they choose. All of your choices seem, from your telling, to have been straight forward. You seemed to choose to ride with the estalishment down the line. Success in schooling. Military, law enforcement, federal law enforcement. You sound like a high achiever. Though not common, this is still common enough.

You seem to not have made choices that would derail a successful career trajectory. You chose a path that was pretty open ended, one that for a high achiever would not corral you into dead end jobs. You sound as if you have always had momentum behind you. The benifet of a sound family and intelligent parents. Good genes and a positive up bringing. From what you have said.

Now, were you to tell this story with out the MKultra connection and the missing lunch hour I would see no reason to even introduce your story to us. Right? You would have no reason to share your life with us like this other than sheer superiority complex. However, you do have that missing lunch hour and the connection to psyops. That and the point that you have been a memeber of ATS now for, if I read correctly, about ten years.

So Rainmaker, here are some things that have come to my mind while reading and considering your story.
First, ATS is loaded with people telling tales of experiences in their lives that make your "skunk work" story sound like a regular Sunday walk in the park. In your ten years visiting this site, you certainly must have read at least a few of them,yeah? So I wonder, why now? Why have you waited so long to tell it, and still as you say with so much trepidation?

And again, as you have been visiting here for a decade, surely you have read any number of threads on MKultra. I read one just a week ago that was done years ago and was very very insightful.

You say that you are reluctant to tell this story to your fiancée as she has schooling in psychology. That you are afraid of something you might learn. Like what Rainmaker?

I mean no disrespect here. But as you seem to be concerned enough to share not so much your "charmed life" but more your somehow suspected connections to MKultra, I would certainly let her know about this before you carry on with these 'hidden thoughts" if you are considering a life with her. Get this out in the open now, before it festers within you and raises problems later on. Face those fears.

And I am sure that all of this might have serious ramifications on your otherwise "spotless" sounding career development. But now you have voiced your fears here with us it is coming out in the open. Again, face those fears before they eat you up. Because in reality they may be nothing at all but a little paranoia from hanging around here for so long.

Peace brother. I hope that my rambling nonsense might prove of some value to you.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If you enjoy your cushy position, are willing to not delve into your lost time (which I don't think you should, especially with hypnosis), realize that there might be hands guiding you (or perhaps you're just a capable intelligent individuals), and feel like you want to keep climbing the ladder, I would suggest enjoying life and not humble bragging and making non - disclosures on conspiracy threads. If you truly are being guided, I'm sure higher ups have an eye on you.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You really have not given us much except that you think that you are exceptional and have been strangely treated as such. I would guess that you are in your mid-thirties by now. How old are you. So what is the big deal? You've done rather well with your life, but I see not a thing in your words that is extraordinary. Perhaps you have some other things to share but just wanted to set the stage for it? I may see a bit harsh, but promising stories very much like yours come and go on ATS all of the time. We await more details. Since you have been with ATS for about nine years, we expect to hear much more from you.
edit on 1-2-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

HA.

You have discovered the plan.

It is simple mr rainmaker.

You have something that you will do later in life when the time has right.
You have already done this in past Universes but the difference is that in this Universe, you remember the experiences without really remembering them.

I too have a period in my life where I lost a period of time and it involved a doctor who is also heavily mentioned when it comes to Montauk.

I could try talking a little bit more about my experiences but I am starting to believe that nefarious elements are at work.
maybe you could shoot me a U2u and we could chat.

The things out there that can track your online presence are astounding. So I like to keep on the downlow

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

In life you meet lots of different people. Some are nice, some are normal and regular, some are irregular, some are smart but irritating, and a tiny portion of them are exceptional. You don't meet them too often, but when you do, they make a large impression on you if you pay attention. Above average charisma, intelligence, attitude, the whole works. These people seem to be able to do about anything they put their mind to, but if they find that one thing that they love, they find themselves way above the normal line most reach.

I am not pumping sunshine up your backside and I don't even know you, but it sounds like you may be one of these people. Others sense that and want to be associated with you. I have no idea about the missing time thing, but the rest may be a bit mundane for what you are looking for. You are just a little above average and you have been lucky enough to have the right people recognize that.

On a completely unrelated note, do you like art and are you good at any form of art more so than most others?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmakerFirst, thank you for sharing. Sometimes its the only mission of our lives, to share...

Undoubtedly, for me anyways, there are really only two options:1 You were manipulated to your position for covert reasons, for the good, or :2 You were manipulated to your mission for nefarious reasons. One can never really be certain which it is, until the end.

Of course there is the 3rd reason. By your very own will and merits, you achieved an admirable and rewarding life. But knowing how this world really works, well, that is kind of doubtful
And this isn't meant to say you or anyone else is not capable of such a rewarding life, but to just highlight the corruptive nature of the powers that be. Sometimes, well to be honest, most of the time, it doesn't really matter how smart you are or the true nature of your heart is, if you don't have the right friends or connections, your not going to go anywhere in life.

We all have "gifts" of sorts. Things given to us in ways we can not fully understand, or appreciate. We all just roll through life as far as that "Gift" will take us. We like to think it is because of our own abilities and drive, but some of us know the true nature,and genesis, of those gifts.

Don't look that "Gift" horse in the mouth. Take it as far as you can, and eventually, you will find those answers you quest for.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I can not begin to thank you all enough for reading what I have posted. Your feedback is much appreciated.

To add a couple details that came up: My age is about 40. I do come from a family of overachievers and my father was one of those who said things like "second place is the first loser" a lot.

You know, when I think about it, I am worried that things that took place when I was very young have set the stage for my life. I am just hunting for the missing pieces, such as exactly who and why. I do not believe my parents had anything to do with it. I think the Dr. Smith character did, as well as those who watched me when I was in school, as someone else above posted about having similar experiences. I am totally and completely freaked out by the missing time, however, and really doubt I will ever pursue that unless the answer falls into my lap someday.

I do not feel I have been manipulated into a position where I can someday be a fall guy, as the saying goes. It is possible that could happen, but I do not see how. My job is very structured, with a chain of command that is actually more rigid than the Army's was for me. I can easily point the finger at my boss for telling me to do things, as that is the way things work. Even my boss's boss only begins to get into the level where real, broad-scope decisions are made. I can't see myself on the hook for anything more than an administrative payroll glitch or some such small local problem.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
To me it sounds like you've had the fortune of knowing people that would put in the word for you and help hook you up without you being 100% in on it. I'd say to continue taking advantage of this. (Not always what you know, but who you know. I've had some friends that have found success, but when they moved on in life it seems they've forgotten about me. *shrug* I don't think any less of them for it, my luck just isn't that good in that area.) Also you should consider passing on and spreading this kind of wealth when the opportunity to do so arises. Find ways to help people out, preferably a hand up rather than a hand out. If not on the job, perhaps chip in to a scholarship fund or volunteer to do some mentoring or tutor work on your own time.

new topics

top topics

join