It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or ex-inhabitants..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Indeed!

I liked your argument, However; your "lack of evidence" issue stems directly from your not using accepted convention regarding evidence, and from your fellow Terrestrials expressing their greed. The reality is that there has been physical evidence presented, it is never handled correctly. That is partly why I asked the question previously; "How would you propose to test?" No One answered...

It appears that even IF you had the kind of material you want in your possession; you wouldn't recognize it for what it is, and would remain lost until you learned to "see".

I receive much of what I get from two sources; my own physical research. The development of specialized software, and the collection of data in the form of a relational database tables. I use my skills as a software engineer to build better ways of extracting data and employing it (I actually do this for a living). My other source is telepathy, and remote viewing. Your opinion of these, your ideas are wholly incorrect, so don't even start. I have collected and analyzed enough data to know, on a personal level, that it works, rather well. And, I have put a lot of work into improving the abilities.

So, please; can we be done with your BULL?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJedi805
I love the haters...

"1:1000000 is an improvable ratio"

Well no kidding - but when an entire warship worth of sailors all report a cigar shaped, light surrounded object that popped up out of the water, hung out for a minute, and then vanished - I have a hard time saying that they're all wrong.

That's a single example; I won't get into the THOUSANDS of examples of UFOs that have never been explained, but were sighted by multiple credible people. I won't either get into Area 51, or stories I've personally been handed by people with quite the reputation...

1:1000000 is probably a conservative ratio. Haters.

As for the actual theory in question; I actually have very little doubt that it's on point... I truly believe that it's entirely possible, and entirely probable. Earth has gone through a lot of phases, and nearing the end of one ourselves that I believe will be the beginning of an uninhabitable Earth for the next... 30000 years; I feel like the idea has a lot of merit. I've considered it quite a few times in the past, and think that this proposition is totally feasible.

Unidentified means not identified. It does not mean extraterrestrial. Do you agree?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It is said that as the Earth moved into the age of the kali yuga some of the atlanteans foreseeing the age of ignorance and strife evacuated the planet. Those who stayed either did so by choice or because they did not meet the requirement. We call these ex-earth inhabitants the "Nordic aliens".

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
It is said that as the Earth moved into the age of the kali yuga some of the atlanteans foreseeing the age of ignorance and strife evacuated the planet. Those who stayed either did so by choice or because they did not meet the requirement. We call these ex-earth inhabitants the "Nordic aliens".

It's said that hobbits live in the Shire. Does that make it fact?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yeah scriptures say they left, but there was nothing about them being nordic at all.
I have never ever herd of nordics and kali yuga being spoken about ever.
Nordic mythos and hindu mythos differ quite a bit.
However ancient peoples could have been interacial who knows.

Most of the surviving mythology centers on the plights of the gods and their interaction with various other beings, such as humanity and the jötnar, beings who may be friends, lovers, foes and/or family members of the gods. The cosmos in Norse mythology consist of Nine Worlds that flank a central cosmological tree, Yggdrasil. Units of time and elements of the cosmology are personified as deities or beings. Various forms of a creation myth are recounted, where the world is created from the flesh of the primordial being Ymir, and the first two humans are Ask and Embla. These worlds are foretold to be reborn after the events of Ragnarök, when an immense battle occurs between the gods and their enemies, and the world is enveloped in flames, only to be reborn anew. There the surviving gods will meet, and the land will be fertile and green, and two humans will repopulate the world.

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God. Hinduism often symbolically represents morality (dharma) as a bull. In Satya Yuga, the first stage of development, the bull has four legs, but in each age morality is reduced by one quarter. By the age of Kali, morality is reduced to only a quarter of that of the golden age, so that the bull of Dharma has only one leg.

References in the Mahabharata
The Mahabharata War and the decimation of Yadavas thus happened at the Yuga-Sandhi, the point of transition from one yuga to another. The scriptures mention Sage Narada to have momentarily intercepted the demon Kali on his way to the Earth when Duryodhana was about to be born in order to make him an embodiment of 'arishadvargas' and adharma in preparation of the era of decay in values and the consequent havoc.

edit on 9-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Atlantis was in the Americas, at least part of it was anyway. What is the physical description of the Mayan/Aztec gods who left with the promise of returning when the the age had passed? Why did they mistake the Spanish for the gods returning?

The physical description in fact matches that of the "Nordics"
edit on 10-2-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Atlantis was in the Americas, at least part of it was anyway. What is the physical description of the Mayan/Aztec gods who left with the promise of returning when the the age had passed? Why did they mistake the Spanish for the gods returning?

]]
]
Where is the actual evidence proving the existence and location of Atlantis?
Where is the actual evidence proving that these Mayan/Aztec gods existed?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

]]
]

Ya know; if a single believer exists, then so does the god. Even if only as a mental construct in the mind of the believer. As there is no requirement that any god must exist on any given level or plane of existence.

But, I'm sure you understand that.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Dude you think the actual Mayans or Aztecs who may have interacted with the ancinets sky people and called them gods had any interaction with the spanish? NO none at all.

If anyone thought they were gods its because they had legends of gods visiting them in thier own ancient times. Now to say thier ancient gods were Nordic is just uniformed to say the least, look at some of the history of ancient Mayan/Aztec gods nothing about them being Nordic at all.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: Tangerine

]]
]

Ya know; if a single believer exists, then so does the god. Even if only as a mental construct in the mind of the believer. As there is no requirement that any god must exist on any given level or plane of existence.

But, I'm sure you understand that.

Yes, I understand that it's all in your head.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Dude you think the actual Mayans or Aztecs who may have interacted with the ancinets sky people and called them gods had any interaction with the spanish? NO none at all.

If anyone thought they were gods its because they had legends of gods visiting them in thier own ancient times. Now to say thier ancient gods were Nordic is just uniformed to say the least, look at some of the history of ancient Mayan/Aztec gods nothing about them being Nordic at all.
en.wikipedia.org...

I never said the actual Mayans or Aztecs who seen with their own eyes were the same who thought the Spanish was the sky gods.

They thought the Spanish were the sky gods because they were white skinned and they had legends of the sky gods being white skinned and a promise of their return such as the Quetzalcoatl who was described as a white man, with a beard, who wore long robes.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I never said the actual Mayans or Aztecs who seen with their own eyes were the same who thought the Spanish was the sky gods.

They thought the Spanish were the sky gods because they were white skinned and they had legends of the sky gods being white skinned and a promise of their return such as the Quetzalcoatl who was described as a white man, with a beard, who wore long robes.

BS LOL
The Mayan gods wernt white skinned and Quetzalcoatl was a serpent, where do come up with this BS?

edit on 11-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The Florentine Codex documents the meeting of Cortés with Moctezuma the Aztec ruler. Moctezuma greets him by saying:

You have graciously arrived, you have known pain, you have known weariness, now come on earth, take your rest, enter into your palace, rest your limbs; may our lords come on earth

You have graciously come on earth, you have graciously approached your water, your high place of Mexico, you have come down to your mat, your throne, which I have briefly kept for you, I who used to keep it for you.

Clearly they did think the Spanish was the returning sky gods come back to Earth and to uptake their throne ie "your throne, which I have briefly kept for you"

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

BS LOL
The Mayan gods wernt white skinned and Quetzalcoatl was a serpent, where do come up with this BS?

lolz! Its like all over the internet! Link

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Now that might be a good question.

Quetzalcoatl /ˌkɛtsɑːlˈkoʊɑːtəl/ (Classical Nahuatl: Quetzalcohuātl /ketsaɬˈko.aːtɬ/) is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and means "feathered serpent".[1] The worship of a feathered serpent is first known documented in Teotihuacan in the first century BCE or first century CE.[2] That period lies within the Late Preclassic to Early Classic period (400 BC – 600 AD) of Mesoamerican chronology, and veneration of the figure appears to have spread throughout Mesoamerica by the Late Classic (600–900 AD).
-- en.wikipedia.org...

Looks to me like yet more evidence of the "Nommo"...

Link to post introducing the Nommo.

edit on 11-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Quetzalcoatl /ˌkɛtsɑːlˈkoʊɑːtəl/ (Classical Nahuatl: Quetzalcohuātl /ketsaɬˈko.aːtɬ/) is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and means "feathered serpent".[1] The worship of a feathered serpent is first known documented in Teotihuacan in the first century BCE or first century CE.[2] That period lies within the Late Preclassic to Early Classic period (400 BC – 600 AD) of Mesoamerican chronology, and veneration of the figure appears to have spread throughout Mesoamerica by the Late Classic (600–900 AD).
-- en.wikipedia.org...

It amazes me when the thoughts of racism and race come into these types of topics. I would imagine that ancients must have had thier own race prejudices as well, however if they were racist could we really consider them anything other than ancient scum of the earth?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

-- en.wikipedia.org...

It amazes me when the thoughts of racism and race come into these types of topics. I would imagine that ancients must have had thier own race prejudices as well, however if they were racist could we really consider them anything other than ancient scum of the earth?

Where did any thoughts of racism come from?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

So, please; can we be done with your BULL?

"BULL" coming from a clairvoyant who speaks to aliens about sensitive government secrets? Hmmmm... Okay.

Well, since no one commented to your Roswell and Hill post, I will-

How about you start with the Roswell case...there is a good amount of data there. Start with the famous image of one of the Officers holding the supposed balloon, and a "report" in one hand. Try reading the report; it talks about bodies, victims,

The Ramey memo is up for personal interpretation and not definitive evidence of alien beings. For example- Here's a high resolution image of the letter.
Look at the first line:

To me it reads:
AND THE FINDING OF THE ?WRECK/CRASH? YOU CONNECTED TO THE

To supporters of the Roswell UFO/alien crash it says:
AND THE VICTIMS OF THE ?WRECK/CRASH? YOU FORWARDED TO THE

Isn't part of the Roswell story that the "alien bodies" were stored in Roswell and flown to Wright-Patterson Air Force base in Ohio? Why does this *smoking gun* memo supposedly say the "victims" were forwarded to Fort Worth, Texas? That goes against part of the story doesn't it?

Try reading the report; it talks about...., flying disks, and other cool stuff.

If DISC is the word, why is it in quotations? Seems to me to be a reference to the word used in the original newspaper article as supposedly factual, but quoted and used ironically in this later memo to actually mean something else- balloon payload. Kinda like my quoting of alien bodies above, except mine is quoted on the different branch of sarcasm.

As I said, this memo is not clearly legible and not without question.

---------------------------------------------

Then move on the Betty and Barney Hill case...they had a famous "star map" that actually provides plenty of testable evidence...yet you seem to have missed that.

This is Betty Hill's and Marjorie Fish's star map without the lines:

Once the suggestive lines are removed, you can see there's no similarity between the maps. Also, Marjorie Fish's map was created using a 3-D model by using beads hung on wire. She looked at the beads from different perspectives until she reached what she thought was a similar pattern with Betty's map. However, Betty described her map in 2 dimensional values during her hypnosis, not 3 dimensional like on Marjorie map.

Several astronomers have thrown a wrench in the Hill/Fish map too. One was Colin Johnston stating 6 of the stars need to be excluded from Fish's map. Using 1969 data it was possible, using updated data it no longer was. Mistakes that wouldn't be made by an intelligent alien species familiar with the stars.
Colin Johnson Link

A UFO surrounded by windows, aliens seen standing in the windows, aliens wearing shiny black outfits and caps with bills (Barney), aliens wearing blue shirts and pants (Betty), Betty waves at aliens asking "Who are you?", Told an alien "I have so many friends that would love to meet you", walks onto the spaceship on a ramp. Their description sounds like a stereotypical 50's & 60's Hollywood UFO and alien movie. Very much unlike the sleek, no window, light beaming aboard stories of today.

Betty Hill had a subsequent history of UFO sightings-
-Claims she had seen "thousands of UFOs"
-Claims a photograph she had shows a landed UFO. Says it is the "headquarter" UFO and other UFOs will fly up to it in the night and get their orders and fly off.
-Claims while driving to visit her mother, she was paced by UFOs on either side of her car. They fly ahead of her car and lead her to the spot in the above mentioned photograph.
-Claims a UFO crashed nearby to her home. She ran to it, along with other towns people. People start saying maybe they should call the military or police. Betty tells them to go home and forget it, if someone is hurt, let "them" come and take care of it. They supposedly listen to her and all go home. That's why there is no report of a crashed spaceship in southern New Hampshire.
-Says she has picked up objects from UFOs and had them analyzed. Claims the material dissolves with water and the scientists can't figure out why. There's no record of this ever happening.

Betty had quite the imagination and seemingly questionable character.

Again, another case that doesn't stand up to scrutiny when approached from all sides in totality and not just the side of a believer with no questioning of the "facts."

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Firstly sir; I'm not clairvoyant...

secondly; Well that was a nice try on the Hill map, but, you are actually the second to try that very same argument.

Here is the core:

Other research has looked at stars included in Fish’s research. Two, 54 and 107 Piscium, have been revealed to be variable stars, while Gliese 67 and Tau 1 Eridani are in fact close binaries. Then some stars discounted by Fish have turned out to be potential abodes for life after all, for example Epsilon Eridani is not after all a binary star. Using Fish’s own assumptions and more up to date data, six of the fifteen stars chosen by her must be excluded. The Fish interpretation falls to pieces at this point

Also this wee bit of folly: In your linked article there is a "partial" image with this caption

Marjorie Fish’s map redrawn with the six no longer suitable or too distant stars removed.

The stars removed are:
54 Piscium
107 Piscium
Gliese 67
Tau 1 Eridani

I am somewhat surprised that Upsilon Andromeda wasn't mentioned...it would make for good obfuscation material for the "debunkers"...

The two Piscium stars...are not variables. This is supported by the Hipparcos star catalog, neither have any sort of variability associated with them.

While both Gliese 67 and Tau 1 Eridani are said to be parts of a "multi-star" system, neither are reported as having a close stellar companion. Though this is not really much because Hipparcos doesn't report binaries separated by more than 10 arcseconds...kind of sad.

On the brighter side...Gliese 67 is in the HabCat table...

The Catalog of Nearby Habitable Systems (HabCat) contains a selection of 17,129 candidate host stars for potential habitable exoplanets for complex life. It was created from a database of 118,218 stars in the Hipparcos Catalogue by combining the information on stellar distances, variability, multiplicity, kinematics and spectral classification
-- phl.upr.edu...

Remember this from above: "Marjorie Fish’s map redrawn with the six no longer suitable or too distant stars removed."?

This is kind of important in that none of these stars are "too distant"
54 Pisc is 33.0556 ly. Class: K0
107 Pisc is 24.5478 ly. Class: K1
Gliese 67 is 41.5324 ly. Class: G1
Tau 1 Eri is 46.2346 ly. Class: F7

The travel time between these stars, even at sub-light speeds is entirely within reason for a species that is only slightly longer lived than Terrestrial Humans.

The stellar companions of both Gliese 67 and Tau 1 Eri are little more than "super jupiters". Gliese 67's companion is said to be around 0.25 or about a quarter of the size of Gliese 67. That makes it about 2.5 - 3 times larger than Jupiter. Objects like this are common around other stars, with many of them occupying an orbit that is oddly close in. The stellar companion of Tau 1 Eri. is very much the same. This seems morel like old mis-indentification / misunderstanding of the actual nature of the stars, rather than reliable science that could remotely affect the suitability of either star. Oh sorry, I didn't mention that the size of both Gliese 67 and Tau 1 Eri are about the same as Sol.

Sorry man, but this easily withstands any scrutiny you can bring to bare...

Further, when we actually begin to use REAL, modern data in this little exercise, we find that the original Hill map is highly accurate, and that the original "Fish" interpretation is an excellent first approximation.

The data and article you used to debunk, has been easily debunked itself. The problem with your analysis is that you fail to actually use modern data, and are relying on pre-hipparcos data...while trying to get us all to believe that you are "up to date".

edit on 13-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join