It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or ex-inhabitants..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

originally posted by: tanka418
So, you see, your super advanced aliens; simply do not exist. They will either destroy themselves, or evolve away from mortal comprehension.

And you know this through your extensive exploration of the universe? The universe is so vast and massive to make assumptions like this is just wild speculation. We can't possibly know that.
There could be billions or even trillions of super advanced alien races in the vastness of the universe and some of them may indeed have faster than light travel capability and haven't destroyed themselves yet. To think you know all possibilities and realities of the entire universe is beyond ridiculous.

No actually I know this because of god ole Terrestrial science.

Stars have a limited life span, and that's the bottom line! The reality is that stars typically only live a few billion years. Your own star, Sol, is about 4.5 billion years. It is expected that in another billion years, it will have changed to the extent that life will no longer be possible on Earth.

Sirius "A" (I think) is a white dwarf, virtually entirely burned out...at 400 million years. A star that never had the opportunity for life. Other stars fall into the same category; rather bright, short life span. This whole "life span" thing helps to set up a statistical "bell curve" for the stars that evolve advanced sentient life.

The longest lived of stars, the ones where your "billions", or "trillions" of years of advancement might happen, your lower "K" class and all "M" class stars tend to fall in the region of the curve where not much can happen at all. In short those stars, while living long enough, simply do not evolve the right kind of life.

Also, the universe is only 13+ billion years old...not quite enough time for your "trillions" of years.

Life takes a good deal of time to even "be", on the order of hundreds of millions to billions of years. It then takes more billions of years for that life to evolved into something that can be called intelligent. After more billions of years that life might find itself something like Terrestrial Humans. By the way...Terrestrial Humans took 4.5 billion years to evolve.

It has been stated by Terrestrial science that a given species can be expected to exist some 5 million to 100 million years, values that I think are a good first approximation. This has thrown a significant "monkey wrench" into your notions of how advanced ET "might" be.

Then there are issues around what ET does to himself, and his evolution. An advanced species is still more advanced than Terrestrials, even IF he has destroyed himself, if all he has done is build a single outpost on another planet. Evolution also plays an important part in all this...ET could quite simply evolve away from the need of a physical manifestation.

Yet with all that, we don't know what is out there. But, we can have a pretty good idea if we simply apply a little sense, logic, and science.

Logic will tell us that IF Earth is being visited, then ET is a close neighbor. And being close, he doesn't NEED any of the fantasy, nor real space capabilities so often attributed to them. All ET needs to visit is a long enough life span.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: tanka418
a reply to: draknoir2

Nice try...however, if you want to debunk science...it requires science.

How does one "debunk science"?

I quoted a physicist who is intimately familiar with Heim's work, who has gone so far as to translate, decipher, and evaluate his theories.

You, however, have just posted a throwaway link that in no way proves your claim. Not so nice a try on your part.

I'm sorry, but I didn't catch his credentials...all I've ever seen is students, not actual physicists making comment...but, a PhD would not use hype to disprove a claim, he would use actual, real science...I'm waiting.

And, my link was to a laboratory experiment that anyone with the resources can duplicate. All that is needed to prove or disprove this claim is the attempted duplication of the experiment...and, by the way, that is also the only way to disprove the claims!.

Have you, or have you found another report on the experiment?

You are aware...that science places a great deal on the repeatability of experiment? At least I hope you are.

Remember "cold fusion"? That was originally "put down" because no one could repeat the experiment and get the same result as originally reported...science at work.

Nobody, has done this for Heim Theory or this artificial gravity device.

By the way; I'm still waiting for the material from the work at the Large Electron–Positron Collider. I would truly like to see this...seriously.

edit on 5-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Ah you've misread. I said billions possibly trillions, not billions or trillions of years. And anti gravity is not real despite what you may have seen on the internet. Besides why do you think billions of years? Imagine us in 1,000 years or 10,000...
Our sun is expected to live for another 3 billion years or so. So we certainly have a long time to go.
There is a 1million euro prize for anti gravity maybe you can collect it and win the nobel prize.

there is no such thing as antigravity.

www.scientificamerican.com...

The conversion equation from photons into
gravitophotons as well as the conversion of gravitophotons
and gravitons into quintessence particles needs to
be mathematically proved. So far, the authors have not
derived the so called mass formula that is an eigenvalue
equation leading to the mass spectrum of elementary
particles as given by Heim.

www.hpcc-space.de...

From your link. I think this is all theoretical at this point and certainly doesn't mean anti gravity. We may have such a device in future but at this point not. It's also dated 10 years ago so what does that tell you. Dead end?
edit on 5-2-2015 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ah you've misread. I said billions possibly trillions, not billions or trillions of years. And anti gravity is not real despite what you may have seen on the internet. Besides why do you think billions of years? Imagine us in 1,000 years or 10,000...
Our sun is expected to live for another 3 billion years or so. So we certainly have a long time to go.
There is a 1million euro prize for anti gravity maybe you can collect it and win the nobel prize.

there is no such thing as antigravity.

Perhaps I did "misread", however, "trillions" clearly isn't possible...not for 100's billion years.

And, you are correct; "antigravity" as it is understood and used in Terrestrial society doesn't exist, and not likely to...ever.

However, I wouldn't speak of "antigravity", I would use the more technically correct term; "Artificial Gravity"...works better for me, and has already been made into a technology.

Further, this "Artificial Gravity" explains a modern phenomenon...your typical "triangle" UFO. Which many think is Terrestrial in origin, yet can hover, is silent, and can accelerate at a high rate. Artificial gravity explains it, Heim provides the Tech.

By-the-way; My idea of old tech, "anti-gravity" are such objects as ladders, elevators, aircraft, etc. All technologies that "deal" with overcoming gravity. And, then of course there is the real old school method: Jumping.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Fact or Fiction?: Antigravity

As of yet, no technology exists to neutralize the pull of gravity.

Maybe you should read the link. It is called anti-gravity and we all know exactly what it means. A technology which stops gravity applying force to mass. Artificial gravity would be a technology which creates a gravitational field.
Wings, ladders or rockets are not anti gravity they provide a force opposite to gravity.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Institute for Gravity Research of the Göde Scientific Foundation has tried to reproduce many of the different experiments which claim any "anti-gravity" effects. All attempts by this group to observe an anti-gravity effect by reproducing past experiments have been unsuccessful, so far. The foundation has offered a reward of one million euros for a reproducible anti-gravity experiment.

Maybe you can tell NASA how to do it?
edit on 5-2-2015 by JimTSpock because: forgot link

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Fact or Fiction?: Antigravity

As of yet, no technology exists to neutralize the pull of gravity.

Maybe you should read the link. It is called anti-gravity and we all know exactly what it means. A technology which stops gravity applying force to mass. Artificial gravity would be a technology which creates a gravitational field.
Wings, ladders or rockets are not anti gravity they provide a force opposite to gravity.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Institute for Gravity Research of the Göde Scientific Foundation has tried to reproduce many of the different experiments which claim any "anti-gravity" effects. All attempts by this group to observe an anti-gravity effect by reproducing past experiments have been unsuccessful, so far. The foundation has offered a reward of one million euros for a reproducible anti-gravity experiment.

Maybe you can tell NASA how to do it?

You misunderstand my remarks...

I agree completely about "anti-gravity...

The effects I'm more focused on are "artificial gravity"...a completely different animal

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Military tells you there are aliens right here, they have sworn to to tell the truth under penalty of purgury. So that settles it they are just aliens, however that doesnt mean there arent ex-inhabitants that were aliens as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Military tells you there are aliens right here, they have sworn to to tell the truth under penalty of purgury. So that settles it they are just aliens, however that doesnt mean there arent ex-inhabitants that were aliens as well.

I must have missed the swearing in. When did that take place? By the way, it's spelled perjury and if it were impossible to lie under oath, there wouldn't be opposing sides in criminal trials.

I also missed the presentation of testable evidence proving the existence of extraterrestrials. Could you please cite it for me?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

I must have missed the swearing in. When did that take place? By the way, it's spelled perjury and if it were impossible to lie under oath, there wouldn't be opposing sides in criminal trials.

I also missed the presentation of testable evidence proving the existence of extraterrestrials. Could you please cite it for me?

So these military officals arent enough for you? Now thats just willfull ignorance right there, nothing more than wanting to believe in a candy coated reality in denial of what your being told.

Look up the disclosure project and see the under oath statements if you want to, but I doubt it would mean squat to someone who just doesnt want to believe the key phrase here is, "doesnt want to believe".

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So these military officals arent enough for you? Now thats just willfull ignorance right there, nothing more than wanting to believe in a candy coated reality in denial of what your being told.

Look up the disclosure project and see the under oath statements if you want to, but I doubt it would mean squat to someone who just doesnt want to believe the key phrase here is, "doesnt want to believe".

The person doing the speaking in not military. He's not even in the government. Would government or military officials saying something convince me that it's the truth? Hell no. Have we learned nothing from history?

You seem to confuse belief with fact. Where is the actual testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and have visited earth? Don't name people who swear it's true. Cite the actual testable evidence, please.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I must have missed the swearing in.

It was a mock hearing so they could have said anything really.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Lol to those who deny the truth, live in your false reality, deny the facts being presented to you, but dont consider yourselves anything other than willfully ignorant from this point on.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Hastings has an account here
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

Check it out. Good stuff and lots of confirmation for you. enjoy.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I must have missed the swearing in.

It was a mock hearing so they could have said anything really.

Right. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Lol to those who deny the truth, live in your false reality, deny the facts being presented to you, but dont consider yourselves anything other than willfully ignorant from this point on.

Facts? WHere were the facts? I missed that part. I heard claims. Could you present the facts proven via testable evidence? I'm seriously interested in seeing them.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You're absolutely right: believe isn't enough for me. I want testable evidence proving facts. If I wanted to jump on the belief bandwagon, I'd join the Church of ET. I take it from your response that you don't have any testable evidence to present. Pity.
edit on 5-2-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Facts? WHere were the facts? I missed that part. I heard claims. Could you present the facts proven via testable evidence? I'm seriously interested in seeing them.

No your interested in not believing and putting your proverbial fingers in your ears, and your hands over your eyes.
If the president got on TV and told you ETs were real you would most likely be like I want some testable evidence like my own UFO ship to make me believe becuase im really that dense. . .

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

No your interested in not believing and putting your proverbial fingers in your ears, and your hands over your eyes.
If the president got on TV and told you ETs were real you would most likely be like I want some testable evidence like my own UFO ship to make me believe becuase im really that dense. . .

You're right. I'm not interested in believing. IF there is testable evidence, it's fact and no belief is needed. I've asked you repeatedly to present the testable evidence and you have repeatedly neglected to do so.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Might have to make a video of an alien evangelist.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You need to understand a couple of things here...

1. These guys have no facts, no evidence to present...only their misunderstanding of something they were never directly involved in.

2. The kind of "facts" you want you will never see...

I can give you better data, facts, and testable evidence, and all I have are probabilities...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join