It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or ex-inhabitants..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nosmokinggun

I am adamant that there is a secret sect that has access to books or data about the origins of extra-terrestrials that have engaged with Earth. There is a "true story" that has been hidden from us, and we are almost in agony trying to figure out what this world is really about.
edit on 20-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What scientists are some of you if you are not open minded for what large percent of the world, the Earth and the universe has to be explored? Do you know what open-minded means? It means accepting reasonable possibilities that could turn out true. Open minded does not mean or require you to have the evidence right here right now because if you did, you wouldn't be open minded you would know it.

I really dislike and will disrespect anyone who claims to be a scientist of any rank if he does not want to think outside the box. Does it hurt your reputation? I think a lot just want to bash any suggestions because they are afraid of ridicule - screw those who ridcule. Do you know how TRUE SCIENCE is formed? Based on ideas or hypotheses, open mindness and testing these NEW ideas... even questing some existing ones.

By the logic here, let's just STOP THINKING what OP is suggesting because hey we don't have the evidence now! Do you think science progresses without testing new things and theories?

Speaking of ex-inhabitants, I think one has to look into the past.

Why do occult exists? Why the search for secret knowledge, for forbidden science/magic, for other things? Why some discoveries are not made for the open public - especially if it will hurt the current world system. And yes references to the past -

Why would some be interested in ancient knowledge (Hitler and the societies), what is there, something missing in the past?

If this doesn't give you enough reason to be OPEN MINDED for what may have been in the past - what does?

Personally I think that the religious books like most of the information is neither 100% true, nor 100% made up but is still telling some true things that happened. How did people know about the Great Flood, about Planets, Stars - where did they get even the more primitive astronomical knowledge?

There are other sources that claim that WE ARE REDISCOVERING LOST CIVILIZATION. Many references have existed of civilizations in much older than the known Ancient Times may have had knowledge and technology that has been lost ...

Yes ATLANTIS - you would say, no evidence, okay , so let's stop and forget about it rather than seek truth in this direction?

My take on it - open minded based on something, not believing in flying pink elephants just cause of being open minded, that's why I am saying REASONABLY open-minded.

Human Evolution - Darwin's Theory Is True But Not All

We share instincts and traits of animals, we have evolved, and there is plenty of evidence humans have evolved from animals. From skeleton to animal instincts, to other features. However, there is no explanation about the evolution of the human mentality and mind, even as primitive as starting to wear clothes and animal skins. Why did we not see any animals showing at least slight evolution in this direction? To think more like humans, otherwise we all have feelings - even dogs and other animals. But even insects - they can be angry or not.

Does this mean someone made us? Unless he made us from animals who evolved into humans. But is there intervention mostly about the human mind? Possible but just because you cannot prove it does not mean it may not be so, key word: be open minded!

Why? Not because of that! If it weren't for other sources historical - Death Sea scrolls, religious books, monuments and others speaking of higher beings - why not ? These beings do not have to be from elsewhere. That's why Atlantis:

Atlantis and Lemuria

There is no evidence of it so far but some of the craters dating back to ages before the Ancient Civilizations suggest the possibility of artificial blasts 0 not an atomic bomb but who knows, some weapon of some kind. Why exclude this possibility?

Do you think Earth has been studied so much?
Do you know how much can be hidden still beneath the layers of sediment and frozen in those places? Did you not see new things found when the ice started retreating on some places?

ANCIENT PREHISTORIC ANIMALS AND PLANTS, ANCIENT VIRUSES RECOVERED (ive read of at least one plant that has been recovered from some I don't know but ancient if not prehistoric times), same for viruses or diseases.

I think there may have been some civilization like Atlantis who have been more advanced, how true is that about super powers - I don't know. But then something happened - was there cataclysm, were they attacked by someone, did they wipe themselves? Unknowm.

Lemuria - the evidence of this is even less than that of Atlantis. I don't know what sources have suggested that Mars could have been inhabited and later again a cataclysm or smth turned her into what is now - evidence of such cataclysm - the Asteroid Belt.

You have heard of Mars One project? This is where it should start, if Mars has ever been populated, it has been buried so deep that unless such excavations are done there, forget about finding anything on the surface.

Either way, if Lemuria is more far-fetched, there may have been Atlantis and some say some of the knowledge is hidden

What is the evidence of the advanced civilization existing? All the colossal monuments from Pyramids, other Energy concentrators pylons and such, why making portals and gates out of rock? You think this is just superstition? What about them having some knowledge about SPACE we do not have re-discovered yet?

I am pretty sure based on lots of clues that there has been some kind of knowledge that has been lost. Even things like Vimannas, and such, where do you think is everything made up? No one can say for sure but that means - you cannot claim 'No way such thing existed' just like that - you have to be open for such possibility..

Ive' watched just 10 mins of it and I liked it, it's food for thought, some people here think - either post it with 100% evidence or don't watch it at all, it is such thought provoking movies that need to be TESTED TO BECOME SCIENCE

I don't know who in their right mind, think these things are impossible. We are not even taking about aliens here but about what civilizations may have existed with evidence still hidden deep in the layers of the Earth and how silly it is someone to think - why waste time when we don't have evidence now? I ask you, do you think societies like Ahnenerbe, Thule have been doing it OUT OF PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITION?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you have the power to fly between stars by bypassing normal spacetime, the past, present and future would all be the same to you. It's all the same thing. So a synthetic humanoid from Earth's future flies into the past, establishes a colony, then uses that to explore development in the present.

There are UFOs and "aliens" because humans have a very poor understanding of how time works.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nosmokinggun

Yeah, I have looked ta this in depth, and all the studies I have seen supports that aliens knew of this planet and of us way back before the dinosaurs, so we are nothing new to them.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

The burden of proof lies on you or anyone making the extraordinary claim of alien beings abducting humans. Not on me or anyone else to prove they're not. I can't disprove something you can't prove. You haven't even gotten passed the first hurdle with your argument to provide evidence that, without a doubt, shows the area on your map is inhabited by an intelligent alien race. Not maybe, possibly, could be, or even probably- but does in fact. This isn't an invisible force, it's claimed to be physical beings with physical properties flying physical craft. So tangible and "real" in fact, that Betty Hill even said she "socked" one the aliens.

If we're repeatedly being visited by intelligent alien species, we would know at this point. We wouldn't be stuck in this swirling ambivalent cloud for decades on end with every single case. You wouldn't have the need to go to these lengths to show a case is real. And as the claims go on and on, that burden for proof becomes stronger.

So, final analysis; All of the data presented supports my position, there is NONE supporting you. We're done!

Sorry, but you haven't proven anything and your self-proclaimed victory is silly. It's become a fruitless endeavor at this point. That's why I turned it into a farce with my last post.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

The burden of proof lies on you or anyone making the extraordinary claim of alien beings abducting humans. Not on me or anyone else to prove they're not. I can't disprove something you can't prove. You haven't even gotten passed the first hurdle with your argument to provide evidence that, without a doubt, shows the area on your map is inhabited by an intelligent alien race. Not maybe, possibly, could be, or even probably- but does in fact. This isn't an invisible force, it's claimed to be physical beings with physical properties flying physical craft. So tangible and "real" in fact, that Betty Hill even said she "socked" one the aliens.

If we're repeatedly being visited by intelligent alien species, we would know at this point. We wouldn't be stuck in this swirling ambivalent cloud for decades on end with every single case. You wouldn't have the need to go to these lengths to show a case is real. And as the claims go on and on, that burden for proof becomes stronger.

So, final analysis; All of the data presented supports my position, there is NONE supporting you. We're done!

Sorry, but you haven't proven anything and your self-proclaimed victory is silly. It's become a fruitless endeavor at this point. That's why I turned it into a farce with my last post.

You have a serious problem with scope. You want this thing all wrapped up in a pretty package that included absolutely no other possibility...that can never happen...and you know it!

All your demands are doing in providing insulation between you and the rest of the world, an insulation that you try to wrap around everybody else. Whether it is from your own ignorance, or fear does not matter, the fact remains that you have unreasonable expectations of data.

You continually ask for that which you know you can not have, you ask for that which you truly believe does not exist! And, then condemn others when they fail to meet YOUR expectations!

As I have said before, the abject lack of standard protocol here is providing the "wiggle room" for you and other who fear the future to deny it.

Again, Sir; I have provided data that supports my hypothesis. And make no mistake all we are talking about here is hypothesis. The data I have provided quite easily demonstrates the high probability of extraterrestrial life. On the other hand, you have provided absolutely no evidence / data, that in any way shape or form contradicts.

In short, I have "proven" my position, you have yet to provide any data supporting yours!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

which tool kit would you say is the most prefer=able = to find this evidence .. ive been asking this question for quite a while now and no-ones given me an answer im entirely satisfied with. fussy eh

funbox

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Noooooooo... What we're talking about is an overall case that both Betty and Barney Hill said was a fact- They were abducted and experimented on by alien beings. Your little map is only a portion of the story. 'Hypothesize' that intelligent extraterrestrial life live in that area 'til your hearts content. Face and address the rest of the story at some point though and apply your "logic" to that as well.

I typically don't even respond to your posts anymore after reading your belief that you talk to aliens, etc. And this is where I end further discussion on this topic- I've grown bored with it. BUT out of curiosity, what do you think about this guy:

"Louis Theroux meets the crazy alien man"

He claims to channel the extraterrestrial Korton.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Noooooooo... What we're talking about is an overall case that both Betty and Barney Hill said was a fact- They were abducted and experimented on by alien beings. Your little map is only a portion of the story. 'Hypothesize' that intelligent extraterrestrial life live in that area 'til your hearts content. Face and address the rest of the story at some point though and apply your "logic" to that as well.

No actually we were talking about those four little stars that your article said were in error. I was explaining how the actual Hipparcos data does not support what is said in the article. And that the other aspects of the article are similarly flawed. I guess you didn't want to hear that your data was bunk and was corrected with real data.

Then you started going on about the Hills themselves, I explained that was irrelevant, especially in the face of the actual probabilities that the map was random The probability that the map is random, by the way; is 1 chance in 1.3044E52. Just to help you understand this: 1 in 13,044,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

One could characterize this as "vanishingly small"...

You seem to think that you can have something that does not / can not exist. You are aware, I should hope, that "proof" only exists in mathematics, and even then it is rare. Virtually everything we accept as "proven" is only a very high probability.

Tell me, just how would you go about demonstrating that ET exists? Personally, I would think that having an idea of where to begin looking would be a large help.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

BUT out of curiosity, what do you think about this guy:
He claims to channel the extraterrestrial Korton.

As a general rule I don't believe in "channels".
For a number of technical reasons, based in telepathy, most, perhaps all, channelers are defrauding/deluding themselves.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ThisIsMyRifle

Maybe the earth did not go back to the way it was?

Just because we can live here does not mean they can and that the earth went back to the way it was before they departed. If they can travel the universe I am sure there are millions of other planets out there that are just like this one or even better they could make home or their ships would be like mini planets. Hell with that kind of technology your could turn a planet or moon into a ship and propel it around. I think they only come back to watch us because they know we are about to be traveling the universe with them in a short amount of time and we are not the best species to be out in the cosmos. Until we can all get along which to my knowledge has NEVER happened we will be stuck here letting greedy people rule us like slaves. Our technology advancements are making us to where we will have to be dealt with in some manner in the coming years.

(post by Reds2Cents removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reds2Cents
The Alien Race Handbook A to Z
Images & info on the 54 known alien species that have visited the Earth
sellfy.com...

Uh-huh. Too bad there isn't one known alien species to ever have visited earth, let alone 54. Lemme guess...That's your $5 pdf you're trying to sell, isn't it?

Either way, lay off the kool-aid, dude...

Edit: Yep, sure is, since every one of your posts links to it. You know that's in serious violation of the T&C's right? *reported*
edit on 3/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Uh-huh. Too bad there isn't one known alien species to ever have visited earth, let alone 54. Lemme guess...That's your $5 pdf you're trying to sell, isn't it?

Actually, there IS at least one (1) extraterrestrial species known to have visited Earth.

They were called the "Nommo"; they visited the Dogon tribe in Africa. They are from a water planet orbiting the star: Nu2 Canis Majois.

There is a rich legend associated with them...you should check out the Dogon and their legend...these very same Nommo also visited ancient India, Egypt, middle East...

You would be seriously surprised what you might learn IF you open your mind and actually PAY ATTENION!

Please remove pseudo-scientific blinders before responding.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Actually, there IS at least one (1) extraterrestrial species known to have visited Earth.

They were called the "Nommo"; they visited the Dogon tribe in Africa. They are from a water planet orbiting the star: Nu2 Canis Majois.

There is a rich legend associated with them...you should check out the Dogon and their legend...these very same Nommo also visited ancient India, Egypt, middle East...

You would be seriously surprised what you might learn IF you open your mind and actually PAY ATTENION!

The fact that you personally prefer to invest belief in a particular myth has no bearing on anything at all, other than your own personal preference.

There is no evidence that any extraterrestrial being has ever visited Earth.

Harte

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The fact that you personally prefer to invest belief in a particular myth has no bearing on anything at all, other than your own personal preference.

Harte

Perhaps you should check out the facts involved here.
1. Dogon myth...you should become familiar with it.
2. The relationship of the Star Sirius to the Dogon.
3. Details of the star Nu 2 Canis Majoris.

Then take that knowledge and apply it to every other myth like it in every other society ever to exist on Earth.

The evidence is actually rather strong...

As I'm very sure you know that there can be no advanced sentient life around the Star Sirius...the star most people attribute to providing life that came to Earth, and may still be visiting. I'm of the opinion that the typical Human can misunderstand even the most simple and direct. Thus, when the Nommo pointed out their star, y'all though they were pointing at Sirius. Then later, y'all thought that the "little dog" companion to Sirius talked about by the Dogon was Sirius B...when in fact it is Nu 2 CM.

Anyway, I am actively studying these myth and legend, and the reality of the stars, so, perhaps I have seen something you haven't even looked for yet.

This one single bit of evidence is really rather remarkable. And, shows strong evidence that Earth has indeed been visited by at least one species. By the way; it appears that these "Nommo" are what is today called; "reptilians".

edit on 7-3-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Perhaps you should check out the facts involved here.
1. Dogon myth...you should become familiar with it.
2. The relationship of the Star Sirius to the Dogon.
3. Details of the star Nu 2 Canis Majoris.

Then take that knowledge and apply it to every other myth like it in every other society ever to exist on Earth.

The evidence is actually rather strong...

You assume I don't know about the Dogon, eh?
You don't know me very well, do you?

The "evidence" has been debunked for decades, and done so particularly well right here at ATS by Isaac Koi.
Again, your personal preference to have faith in any particular mythos - whatever religion it may come from - has no bearing on the reality of the world.

originally posted by: tanka418 As I'm very sure you know that there can be no advanced sentient life around the Star Sirius...the star most people attribute to providing life that came to Earth, and may still be visiting. I'm of the opinion that the typical Human can misunderstand even the most simple and direct. Thus, when the Nommo pointed out their star, y'all though they were pointing at Sirius. Then later, y'all thought that the "little dog" companion to Sirius talked about by the Dogon was Sirius B...when in fact it is Nu 2 CM.

The Dogon have since pointed out several stars as being their sigi tolo - the home of the Nommos. When asked to by another researcher that was looking for confirmation of what the amateur astronomer Griaule had claimed, they couldn't even point out Sirius.

originally posted by: tanka418Anyway, I am actively studying these myth and legend, and the reality of the stars, so, perhaps I have seen something you haven't even looked for yet.

That statement is quite laughable. I believe my posts here since 2005 pretty much put that idea to rest.

originally posted by: tanka418This one single bit of evidence is really rather remarkable. And, shows strong evidence that Earth has indeed been visited by at least one species. By the way; it appears that these "Nommo" are what is today called; "reptilians".

Oh, an Ickeite. I'm starting to understand now.
I suppose i should just back away - I don't care much for utter lunacy.

I'll end with this - at least you're now saying it is "strong evidence" (which it's not - it's not even evidence at all.)

Previously, you claimed that they were known to have visited.

I'll judge that to be progress, and leave you to your lizard overlords.

Harte

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I believe a break away civilisation exists. I think the break away happened 10s of thousands of years ago. The motive for them breaking was realising they couldn't give scientific knowledge to the world because humans are tribal and will use it to wage war. So they decided the best way to avoid this and also avoid any future conflicts was to disappear. If people are not there then there is nothing for an envious eyes to cast hatred on. They disappeared hidden from the human tribes and developed technology. They never sought large scale industrialisation as it requires employing humans for labour and that will expose them.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Wow...just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like the evidence; just claim it's NOT evidence.

Humans are so alike...but, ya know...just because something contradicts your OLD data and analysis methods; that doesn't invalidate that evidence.

The data you are using is outdated! And you are showing us all your data prejudices.

You seem to think that this is all out of some fascination with ET, Sirius, the Dogon and the Nommo. You couldn't be more wrong! All that I have done here is what you are incapable of; the application of logic sense and intelligence is something that is paramount in this endeavor, yet somehow you and many, many others are deliberately suppressing...One should ask; "Why?" Please; don't even try to answer...I don't give a damn about the "why". I only care about the real world data!!!

So, as with a few other discussions I've had lately, I will simply state; the data supports my position...you have yet to present any useful data.

Now then; about this not being "evidence"; I'm tending to think that you are not in a position to even be capable of recognizing "evidence" of ay sort, since you don't appear to know what "evidence" even is...care to render a definition? That would be a definition that would NOT include data from sources like Hipparcos, Kepler, and a few other highly reliable sources.

Oh, an Ickeite. I'm starting to understand now.
I suppose i should just back away - I don't care much for utter lunacy.

I feel that a translation is necessary for the others here:
"I suppose I should just back away - I don't care much for real world data."

Perhaps you should pay attention to what is happening in the real world, or at least those areas where you want, and tend to ignore real world data.

Here's a good one: the Nommo are said by the Dogon to be an amphibious species; NU2 CM, 2 (Nu2's one confirmed planet) is a "Jovian water vapor planet. In short...Nu2 has a single confirmed planet, It is in the habitable zone...and it is a "water world".

Now, perhaps you should stop jerking your knee and actually try to pay attention. I'm at a loss here man, how do I tell you to stop using and relying on obsolete data and start using something a bit more contemporary?

That is a serious issue around here (ATS) many, perhaps most of the "skeptical" absolutely refuse to acknowledge any data of any nature that tends to support the idea of life elsewhere in the Universe, and of course any thing that even begins to "hint" at visitation. What the hell are you afraid of?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Wow...just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like the evidence; just claim it's NOT evidence.

Humans are so alike...but, ya know...just because something contradicts your OLD data and analysis methods; that doesn't invalidate that evidence.

The data you are using is outdated! And you are showing us all your data prejudices.

You seem to think that this is all out of some fascination with ET, Sirius, the Dogon and the Nommo. You couldn't be more wrong! All that I have done here is what you are incapable of; the application of logic sense and intelligence is something that is paramount in this endeavor, yet somehow you and many, many others are deliberately suppressing...One should ask; "Why?" Please; don't even try to answer...I don't give a damn about the "why". I only care about the real world data!!!

So, as with a few other discussions I've had lately, I will simply state; the data supports my position...you have yet to present any useful data.

There exists no data that supports your assertion that an alien is known to have visited Earth.

Cry all you want. Expostulate until the end of time. It doesn't change this fact- the Dogon "evidence" came from Graiule, not from the Dogon. according to the Dogon themselves.

At ATS (and elsewhere,) there are many people that will swallow anything some fringe writer will feed them. I call these people the chronically astonished.

You better watch it or your eyebrows will get stuck in the "yipes" position.

Harte

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join