It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Rising

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

There's no point, you already have it in your mind that you're going to reject it. Your mind is closed to other paths, I think YOU have fallen hook, line, and sinker for Satan's greatest trick (convincing the world he's God). He has hardened your heart to other possibilities. John tells you to test the spirits that speak to you, Christians do not test, they accept without question. Not everything in the bible is of God.

Anyways, seeing as how your mind is closed and this is off-topic, I will kindly leave the thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

What I am doing is the following;
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."
Ephesians 5:11 NIV

Open with that quote then. Oh, and do something about those four walls of text back-to-back in the middle of the video. I really liked the Nixon clips.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's no point, you already have it in your mind that you're going to reject it. Your mind is closed to other paths, I think YOU have fallen hook, line, and sinker for Satan's greatest trick (convincing the world he's God). He has hardened your heart to other possibilities. John tells you to test the spirits that speak to you, Christians do not test, they accept without question. Not everything in the bible is of God.

Anyways, seeing as how your mind is closed and this is off-topic, I will kindly leave the thread.

I just KNEW you'd cop out.
Know why?

You haven't got a scooby doo what you're talking about and you failing to provide your 'evidence' and blaming that on ME, just goes to prove that.

Yeah, get out of here. You've wasted both of our time and nearly an entire page of this thread with your nonsense so thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: TechUnique

What I am doing is the following;
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."
Ephesians 5:11 NIV

Open with that quote then. Oh, and do something about those four walls of text back-to-back in the middle of the video. I really liked the Nixon clips.

Mike Grouchy

I should have opened with that quote actually! Not necessarily for the reason you're stating but just because it would have been a good quote to start with! I'm not trying to be subversive lol.

As for the four walls of text, I added those because in one of the videos I used someone plastered a text typo over the screen. It was doing my nut in so I covered it up with those ugly boxes

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If you want to discuss that topic then start a new thread. I only said one thing and you blew up. This is off- topic and even you said that you don't want this to turn into a religious discussion, so I'm trying to respect that.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If you want to discuss that topic then start a new thread. I only said one thing and you blew up. This is off- topic and even you said that you don't want this to turn into a religious discussion, so I'm trying to respect that.

Whatever dude. If you call refuting what you said blowing up then that's your gig. Still no evidence yet a mass of comments.

Why should I make a thread? I know what I'm talking about and can easily back it up. You raised a point that I refuted. Furthermore you failed to back up that point in any way shape or form. YOU make a thread.

Preferably one that isn't about Gnosticism but if it's gotta be involved in you 'disproving' Christianity then by all means.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Those who are planning the NWO use the same tactics as religion. For example:

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government.

This is a quote from Henry Kissinger from your video.

This quote mirrors what religion, including Christianity, does to people. It presents an outside threat (Satan) from beyond that threatens their very existence, so they create the problem then give you the solution which is their doctrine. Christianity has been a driving force in the world for quite a while now, look at what it has helped to build. Rights have been willingly relinquished with the guarantee of the well-being of people. In this case the promised well-being is heaven.

Kissinger is outlining the same tactics that have always been used by those in power. Fear is what makes us pliable.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So more conjecture and speculation. You've pulled your theory out of thin air. Nice try, please do give a better effort next time.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So you deny the similarities? Like I said, you already had it in your mind that you were going to reject it. The fact is religion uses that same tactic on its followers. How does Islam get its believers to believe? By making them fear Allah. The same can be said for Christianity, believers fear the idea of being sent to hell, so they willingly relinquish personal rights like your right to seek the truth. You give that right up for the guarantee of your well-being in heaven.

Same tactics, different name.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Similarities?

Not even correlation?

At least if you had portrayed some sort of correlation I could say, 'Correlation does not equal causation' and you would have at least some sort of argument. As it stands you've got 'similarities'.

Did you know a Fly is similar to a Bird, in that, they both Fly? Oh, and a Fly is actually called a 'Fly', which coincidentally is also the name of the act in which they both partake.

Does this mean that a Fly is a Bird? No, it is an insect.

Does my argument seem pointless and invalid?
Yeah, exactly.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So Satan or hell weren't presented to you at some point in your life and that threat wasn't brought to you with a solution with heaven and Jesus' sacrifice?

How do you feel when you consider you are believing the wrong doctrine and may be sent to hell from no fault of your own? Why do people change denominations? Because they're afraid they are following the wrong doctrine. What if you don't figure out you're believing the wrong version until after you die? Do you think you'd deserve to go to hell because you believed the wrong version?

But wait, your version is the right one. Every denomination makes that claim, but yours is the right one not theirs. Right?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So Satan or hell weren't presented to you at some point in your life and that threat wasn't brought to you with a solution with heaven and Jesus' sacrifice?

How do you feel when you consider you are believing the wrong doctrine and may be sent to hell from no fault of your own? Why do people change denominations? Because they're afraid they are following the wrong doctrine. What if you don't figure out you're believing the wrong version until after you die? Do you think you'd deserve to go to hell because you believed the wrong version?

But wait, your version is the right one. Every denomination makes that claim, but yours is the right one not theirs. Right?

How about I answer your post with an impossible amount of questions and ignore the prevalent main questions you asked at first?

Wait, you didn't ask any prevalent questions at first, I did. And I didn't attempt to answer your post with a million questions, some of them rhetoric.

Again, a fruitless argument.

And for the record I didn't come to Jesus Christ because I was scared of Hell. I came to Jesus Christ because of his grace and mercy which has saved me on more than one occasion. I have only been scared of Hell as I have got more and more into my faith.

Fearing God is not a bad thing.

You've assumed a lot of me whereas I have assumed little. Like I said in the private message, I gotta go to bed now, it is 04:25AM but please feel free to continue this and I will join in tomorrow, preferably via private message so this thread doesn't get completely taken over.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Not even correlation?

At least if you had portrayed some sort of correlation I could say, 'Correlation does not equal causation' and you would have at least some sort of argument. As it stands you've got 'similarities'.

He never said religion and NWO had a mutual relation of two or more things, parts, etc.

The definition of correlation is a mutual relation of two or more things, parts, etc.

He noted the similarity of Your NWO thing and religion. That is called comparing.

Does my argument seem pointless and invalid?
Yeah, exactly.

Yes, completely invalid it made no sense at all in the context of the conversation. For some reason you asked for correlation.

Edit to add because I saw your post.

I have only been scared of Hell as I have got more and more into my faith.

See now that is an example of correlation.
edit on 1-2-2015 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

OH great. Twisting my words again Grimpachi.

When did I say that he correlated anything? I said the opposite. Try reading properly. I can't even be bothered to respond to your next comment whatever it is you manage to fabricate. (Me not responding because you are right?)

Edit to add: Thanks for giving me basic definitions of words I learned when I was in Primary school.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

God is not in hell, you fearing hell has nothing to do with fearing God. They are mutually exclusive. If anything you have proved my point. Hell and Satan (outside threats) make you fearful, therefore you willingly relinquish rights. Most notably your right to reject the bible as the word of God. Kissinger said the NWO needed to present an outside threat that would scare citizens into relinquishing rights. Same same.
edit on 2/1/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You complained to him about not correlating religion and NWO whatever or religion and whatever. Complaining about something that you shouldn't have expected in the first place because it makes absolutely no sense at all to have such an expectation.

In your mind why would you expect correlation? Answer that logically if you can.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is this a philosophy workshop or a debate?
2nd.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just have one question. There are two sides of every scenario, scored and peppered with shades of grey. From the darkest of shadows and mystery to the brightest ideas and revelation. These sides are known as Good and Evil. Christ is good, no doubt about it. Satan is Evil, no doubt about that. (Please, not trying to start a debate on what people believe) Freedom is Good, no doubt. Oppression is Evil, no doubt. Question I have is this: Who is Religion good for? Who is Freedom good for?

Also what is quite interesting is the fact that people will accuse religion for the worlds problems for various different reasons but USUALLY they are blaming GOD or ALLAH or JESUS based religions. But what about the occultist, Gnostic, and esoteric type religions? Why do people leave these religions out? It's no big secret that almost all the architectural design in the worlds infrastructure are based on esoteric and occultist symbolism. Yet people don't mention anything about it. All establishment religions become corrupt when they gain too much money. We've seen it over and over. In the Bible, Christ Himself flipped out and attacked the vendors that were practically cheating people on the front porch of the temple. His response when they asked what the hell his problem was? "I will destroy this place and build it up again in three days." Dang, you got told! Christ wants people to know him but people don't deserve to know him and those that even come close, aren't making a profit from it!
edit on 1-2-2015 by Kusinjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Not sure why this guy is being such a bully. You are entitled to your own opinion.

He's been telling you to give him facts when discussing about religion, which is basically a matter of faith. I'm ok with this guy having a very strong faith, I'm just amazed on how intolerant he is to people who think differently, and openly speak their mind.

On-topic, I think we can all agree that Christianity has been the mayor tool to drive masses for about 1500 years (at least). You want facts, Check the crusades, the Papal States of the Italian renaissance, the Goths and the Franks, the Spanish conquest of America. TPTB have used religion to oppress and drive the masses for thousands of years, we are now at the beginning of a new age, where religion is no more the main tool, the state has taken its place through the nationalization of the masses. We truly are at a turning point of history.
edit on 2-2-2015 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

(not other religions, which I know have been created with things like that in mind, AFTER Christianity came about)

Heres a good starter to educate yourself

Paul: Rome's version of the Trojan Horse
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join