It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2030s: a decade of social & economic reorganization & expansion of humanity to new frontiers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones do not know about me or my threads I am a forecaster about future that use to post predictions in different forums of ATS, some of them attain to advances in Science and technology that I feel are reachable and will impact dramatically the quality of life in times to come.

My threads have shown a very acceptable level of accomplishment, that can be confirmed with the statistics, being proven along the 8 years I am posting in the ATS community.

By 2030 the world will be even more pressed than now by the huge demographic growing, in spite of all the programs to control it around the world, and it will be a priority to expand the frontiers of our civilization to colonize regions never before used my humanity to live .

It will be also evident for the men of Science that the true reason behind the conflicts and wars the world have had experience in the last decades is the lack of opportunities of progress and access to more energetic resources as well as to essential materials, as well as the need to redefine the world economy.

The International monetary fund and the world bank will declare ended the global economy , and will call for the rebuild of the regional markets in order to cease the extreme concentration of wealth in few hands, as well as the decay in the jobs generation around the world, that in different occasions has sunk the world in recession along the 2020s. South America, North America , Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Far east, middle east, Russian Federation and African will be the new regional economies that would replace the global economy.

it would be consensus among the countries to adopt extremely protective laws against the free flow of capitals from one part of the world to other, it would be forbidden to export completely capitals since the concept of ownership on them will be also redefined. The capital will be considered not only as a personal property but as a national resource, and although it would continue administrated by private and public sectors it couldn't be transferred outside a region to evade taxes. Any capital made in a market will be by law forced to remain in the same market that originated it, in order to continue provided jobs on it.

Now, in the area of search of new supply of resources countries like Japan, New Zealand, Holland, south Korea and India will start the building of submarine cities. These metropolis will grow in the bottom of the oceans, thanks to the advances acquired in building technologies based in the use of nano machines and intelligent materials , as well as into create artificial weather en capsuled using genetically modified seaweeds and plants.

There will be a new food revolution based in the increase of the consumption of the marine organisms in the human diet, that will no longer just fished but cultivated in vast regions of the continental platforms of the sea.

Russia, USA, Canada and the the Nordic countries will take the initiative into build underground and encapsulated cities , with artificiality recreated weather in the north pole, and similar initiative will be taken by Chile, Argentine and Germany in the south pole. Solar energy will be determinant to make possible the population of the poles, Photocells will be used massively for that purpose. Antarctica will be intensively mined in search of mineral resources and the building of underground highways.

After the 2030s it will be also important the construction of a series of giant International space stations, genuine cities in orbit, that will provide another solution to the problems of extreme demographic growing in the planet, they will be conceived to house hundreds of families each one. In the beginning only scientists and business men will have access to this new concept of sky crappers, but gradually they will be more accessible to even middle class citizens of many countries. Russia, Germany, Japan and China will be leaders in the orbital construction industry. The outer space will remain as international, but the geostationary equatorial orbit will be declared sovereignty of the countries crossed by the equator that will profit greatly of leasing it.

Some nations of the tropical area of SouthAmerica, with Brazil, Colombia and Peru in the leading roles, will promote the expansion of the agriculture frontier toward wild areas, using an ancient technology of improvements of the soils that is being rediscovered from the remains of a disappeared civilization in the Amazon forest.

This technology will make possible to cultivate areas of the planet that are now extremely desertified, including Gobi, Sahara, Kalahari.

Aborigines of the tropical forests, as well as their culture and ancient knowledge of nature, will be reevaluated by scientists and anthropologists that for years have treated them as cavemen. No more troglodyte standards will be applied on to them.

The automotive industry of the 2030s will be based on engines moved with different Hydrocarbons, designed to move with a mixture of different kinds of alcohols, the chemical industry will find the way to enhance their octanes to be used in cars by enriching them with a Helium 3 , a mineral brought from the surface of the moon.

Petroleum will be abandoned gradually as a fuel for automobiles due to the dangerous levels of pollution that by the end of the 2020s will force the partial evacuation of some of the most important metropolitan areas we have at present, like Mexico city, Shanghai, Beijing, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, London and Moscow.

By the early 2030s many nations around the world will enforce by law the family with only one son or daughter in a attempt to reduce the demographic pressure over the planet, as well as the massive promotion and protection same gender unions for the same reasons. The expectation of life in the planet will be well over 100 years thanks to great advances in medicine, the same that will make deterioration on aging considered as a kind of ailment, it will no longer assumed as a natural process.

Pensions are going to be obsolete, since no countries or mutual funds could guaranty them , so by law everybody will have to work until the end of life. However, the levels of stress will be dramatically reduced thanks to the massive access to good regimes of supervised physical exercise regimes , balanced diets and use of meditation techniques, that will be promoted by education reforms and enforced by law on the labor system, making them accessible to everybody.

All education systems will enforce as mandatory trilingual learning, 2 foreign languages.

By the late 2030s the United Nations Organization will get admission in to the intergalactic league of civilizations and the earth will be start to receive great benefit of that membership to start a very important era of trade and technological exchange with other points of Intelligent life of the milky way and the telecommunications will reach the boundaries of it, making possible to start the contact with other nearby galaxies.

People of earth will be authorized to cross the borders of the solar system in spacecrafts that will be moved with nuclear fuel, carrying UN intergalactic chip passports .

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/1/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sounds beautiful in many ways, thanks for sharing it. Do you have more details on the ancient soil technology? Is it a way of mixing organic material into the ground to literally make soil? I've read that a culture in the past did the same in South America. It's called Terra Preta.
edit on 1-2-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
1.) The IMF and World Bank are principally concerned with the wealth concentration.

2.) We should be looking to the stars, not stuck on this world.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

My threads have shown a very acceptable level of accomplishment, that can be confirmed with the statistics, being proven along the 8 years I am posting in the ATS community.

Please show at least 3 examples of this please
Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Hi Dear SecretKnowledge,

Please refer to my post of January 20th of 2015, 6.44 pm on the following thread page,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Over there you are going to find a list of dozens of my past accomplished predictions, you
or anybody else can check carefully.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My one question for you is, how can you be exact on the events and dates you have seen ? I'm of the opinion that the future is not "set in stone" so to speak. I'd like to know your reasoning on how, and perhaps why these events will indeed come to pass the way you've seen them.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Well, you can always check the precedents of predictions I posted since 2007, and check the way they gradually became facts, just to see if the future is or not written in stone, to use your own expression.

What I get is visions of the future being in some special kind of extremely deep trance. This is what can be described as an experimental technology, so believe me this is not like to call by phone a person living in the future.

The facts unfold in front of you like seeing through a telescope that points toward a dimension that is not limited by space-time, and the projection is completely mental, reaching what it was described by Jung as the collective unconscious, it is not in body or matter.

So there is no way to send there material objects , like chronometers to measure time as you can imagine, so the most can be done is a good estimation of it from comments you listen of the people that appears on the visions, or other meaningful details of what it is distantly perceived, and how strong is the signal.

I would want to be another Nostradamus to be able to read the exact date just from the configuration of the stars in the nighty sky of one of his visions, but Astronomy is not my field.

It requires a lot of mental discipline along many years to be able to trespass the veil of time using the subconscious mind, and even with it my theory is this access to future events is constrained, there is something that give the permission to get the information and also determines how much access gives, you can call it The matrix, Cosmic Supermind, the supreme intelligence, God or in whatever way you decide, so this very look like Edgar Cayce used to describe in his own visions.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The problem I have with prediction is that the future nor the past actually exist. Things will happen. And things have happened. Outside of that, the only "time" that actually exists, is here and now.

So really, as long as you are relatively informed of what you are predicting, you leave yourself a 50/50 chance of it ever happening. To me, this is pretty lame and reminiscent of biblical

Great story though.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I will be shocked if we make to the end of 2017 without a major civilization changing disaster.

Expect economic problems in 2015, possible big crash in September (see shemitah, Elul 29 2001, 2008 and now maybe 2015?)

2016 Jubilee year.

Sept 23rd, 2017 a possible Revelation 12 sign is in the heavens, kicking off the "fun times".

edit on 1-2-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hey, I believe in the possibility of observing the future in various ways and it seems to me that you have dedicated yourself to exploring this science, it appears that you have made significant progress too.

In my understanding, which to be fair is quite rudimentary the difficulty comes in trying to assess the validity of the visions. Discerning real 'data' from illusion have always been a core aspect of these types of exercises. Things like different timelines and such becomes a concern.

Are you quite sure these visions are accurate from that viewpoint? And if so, how and why?

Very interesting thread nonetheless. I'll be shooting you a private message, look out
edit on 1-2-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well Dear infolurker,

I have some threads warning on imminent extremely challenging situations the world is going to experience, starting with this 2015.

There is a thread of mine talking on the so complicate 2015 for the world:

Another thread has warned long the last years on the incoming so strong seismic event that is going to occur in the west coast in the very near future, but also has already predicted important natural disasters already occurred, like Charlotte Island earthquake and Sandy Hurricane flood, as well as minor quakes in areas where traditionally those events are unlikely to happen.

Also there is a thread that prevents on the invasion that has already occurred in Crimea peninsula, but that unfortunately will be just the first stage of another even worst disaster in Eastern Europe.

For the time period you mentioned I also have warned that gradually ISIS and Alqaeda will take actions in Europe,

For me it is clear that both terrorist organizations are going to turn in reality the terrible visions of Mitchel of Nostradamus of a radical Islam striking in Europe in a way today seems impossible.

The crisis of Israel will be also devastating in middle east, that is what the blood moons of the last year are announcing:

The crisis in Ukraine will show to be terrible, but at the same time will open the door to the accomplishment of all the mysteries described in the early 1960s in the apparitions of St Mary at Garabandal, Spain. This is something that I believe in the long run will be positive, since everybody in this planet will be at some point confronted with some kind of spiritual experience that even the more skepticals will be in trouble to explain and deny.

Now, I have also another thread in which I have explained that the apparitions of St Mary in Conyers , Georgia, by 1990s, had all the characteristic of authentic ones, but were not given the credit they deserved by the High Hierarchy of the Catholic Church precisely because they predicted the crisis that institution was going to have with the sad scandals of the 2010s.

The Divine apparitions are a very important signal of our times, they reflect the actual continuation of the spirit of prophecies that is taking place in the present, when God is showing to the world that we are not alone.

Now, not only God is attentive to us, also We are approaching to the moment of the great contact with more advance civilizations of the outer space, that is going to occur precisely when Ukraine , Middle east and Korea peninsula crisis trigger a generalized world conflict, in which nuclear armament will be used. Somebody is coming from very far away, is coming in friendly terms, to help humanity to overcome this so dangerous moment and give us a second chance to survive it.

I see a lot of so complicate situations coming , but anyway I remain optimistic , there is going to be future after this time, crisis are usually time of reflection on the mistakes committed, an opportunity to correct the direction. I think we are not yet arriving the point of complete annihilation, there is still hope , the powers of heaven are focused on us and they know were going to be in need of help, they are going to give us the hand we need, if we have faith on them.

The revival of the spiritual gifts and the response to the prayers of the people is not exclusively on our western civilization, is also taking place in other parts of the world,

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/2/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Hi Dear Sparkymedic,

Time is just illusion, it is not as rigid as you assume, it doesn't really exist, is just a human concept devised to denote change, to try to capture mutations ( have you ever checked the I-ching? ) in a way our mind can understand the sequence in which they are occurring.

What is a sequence after all? Mathematics say us that it is just a simple mapping to numbers that suggest an arrangement or ordering relationship with respect to a collection of elements, in this case events. a Mutation is just a permutation occurred on that set, but it is actually the effect of something else acting on the original set, abstract algebra call group that entity.

Now, Physics says to us that Time is relative, as also it is space, if you can travel at incredible speed ( that only light or pure energy can reach) time dissolves infront of you, and past, present and future becomes like only one same instant, because suddenly the real object appears in front of you, not just their images.

Combine the two approaches and you are going to realize why future can be seen from present or past:

When you are in the material plane you can distinguish clearly past, present and future, but when go upward to the higher dimensional space, the one that is above the material reality, in which only energy and information exists, you can confirm that this material plane in which our universe is located is just a mere projection, it is not the ultimate reality.

From the extra dimension that exist in a higher dimensional space, you can see that what we call past, present and future are just mappings that connect aspects of reality with their causes, they are just causal lines that when are seeing from a higher perspective you can easily see from where they are coming and to which points they are going to arrive, and this can be detected even from centuries apart, that is what people like the King Xuan of Zhou, the prince Siddhartha Gautama Buddha, Mitchel of Nostradamus, or the biblical prophets Isaiah, Daniel, David or Christ were able to do.

The subconscious part of our mind is able to go out of this material space-time plane, is not trapped on it, so it can move freely over it. It can decipher the rules that govern it, what action and what group performs on it?. This is what the mystics of all epochs and traditions have discovered, that what we call beings or events are just a triple of projections ( present, past and future are just hyperplanes of the space-time) of the truly beings, events or entities, that actually live or exist in a higher dimension.

All what our ordinary senses perceive is just the shadows of what the inner mind skills can reach to, they are just detecting images, on transversal cuts or projections of mappings defined on elsewhere, on a plane of the reality that is not in the scope of the so limited physical senses, that only can be vaguely inferred from them.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Hi Dear LaughingGod,

I appreciate either your public post in the thread , as well as your private message to my inbox.

I think something that may respond to your questions is that I have already foresaw that we are approaching an event of incredible consequences for humanity.

We are going to see accomplished the encounter of humanity with the source of life, with the supernatural power that has given us the opportunity to exist in this world, this is going to occur in such a way that all the great religious and spiritual traditions will be converge on it.

The climax of world crisis of this 2014 -17 period will be the starting point of that extraordinary experience, when supernatural events will stop the pace of global annihilation in which we are going to be going . However these signals are going to be just the preamble of the greatness that is to come.

We are going to see after the end of the war and the incoming next great recession this will carry to the world, a surprising spiritual momentum pushing us to the final collective contact that will take at some point of the 2030s, when the expected one will arrive, the one that is predicted in all the important religions or mystical traditions of the world.

Why I am so sure that what I am foreseeing will happen?

Well when you have lived an entire life perceiving events to happen, when you have seen a lot of premonitions taking material form even when you were a child, when your friends say to you that you must pay attention with what you say, since normally become a fact. When you even dared to test these abilities in very public domains, like ATS, you soon or later starts to believe in that something is guiding your intuition.

That is the way I have concluded that my subconscious mind is tuning an actual frequency that carries indeed relevant information, that is receiving a valid message from somebody or somewhere that is not constrained at all by time, from whom lives in the top, at a so high point that is able to see the future as we see the horizon from our house or office's window, and we can see to which points the different paths on it clearly are going to arrive.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Antarctica is off limits for oil, gas. minerals exploration, unless the UN has sanction them and I didn't read about it. ?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Fukushima already won, humans will be gone by 2050.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Very exhaustive and interesting reply seer, I appreciate it.

I think Heaven smiles at you

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I call bs! No one and nothing can predict the future. While I appreciate you at least don't have any serious anti-christ-doom-porn in it, i find it to be way too optimistic.
Ask your super-higher-entity again. It will confirm it just doesn't want to scare you. But i do. We have not as much time as you wish we do. Till 2030 we'll already have been through social clashes, civil wars, the destruction of all the so hard fought for peace-keeping combined attempts, like UN and EU and so on, not a single drop of water we can consume without pre-clearing, the inner lakes are allready full of led and hormones, so are our fishes. Fukushima is not sure yet how the removal of the fuel-rods will turn out, because another earthquake and whups, bye Japan! Also say fare-well to England, becasue unlike Iceland, that ship is bound to sink.
Tell your spirit-liar to keep it honest or to drop it. Because otherwise i will be going after it.
Don't undermine the fact that every single person has to reconsider and change their ways, or we'll all be doomed, beyond any salvation. Be scared, open your eyes and start looking on how much garbage you produce, how you treat the people around you, what medicines, hormones and so on you consume for no good reason, and maybe we have a chance. But don't confuse and euthanise the people, because it is urgent we wake up. Write a lullabye and sing it to your children, but for a grown-up this is a pathetic simplistic world-view.

new topics

top topics

join