It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart, the Zombie Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This cat was hit by a car and buried. 5 days later he shows back up.
I'm not sure how I would react. He is either very tough or pure evil.

edit on 1-2-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hmmm...can't seem to put the vid up.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Hmmm...can't seem to put the vid up.

You had a typo in the link. Here's the vid:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That is the most bad ass cat I've ever seen.

they probably buried him only thinking he was dead..it happens to humans so it can certainly happen to cats.
edit on 1-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Cats are certainly resilient. They earn the 9 lives metaphore by so many instances of defying death.

I had a cat that used to like to sun himself on the sill of a third floor window that was open. One day, he fell asleep and fell over the edge. I could hear him screaming on the way down. He hit the pavement, layed still there for about 10 seconds, and then just got up and shook himself off and cried to come back into the house. I was amazed... no broken bones or bruises, just a scared cat.

edit on 1-2-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by charlyv because: Cannot spell today

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Cat's are some tough critters.
A friend of mine had a cat that was badly mauled by a raccoon. It had an ear and half of its face torn off. The hide was stripped from its tail and bone and tendons were exposed, and half of one paw was bitten off.
He decided the most humane thing to do was put it out of its misery. He put a .22 pistol to its head and pulled the trigger.
The damn thing took off running down the road, never to be seen again.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Cats are very resilient, shown by the saying that cats have 9 lives. They are also hundreds (perhaps thousands) of years newer as our pets. Dogs go back to Cave Men prehistory.

Your run-away cat can survive in the wild just fine, and locate food, water and hiding places. Drop a domesticated dog off in the wild, he'll either starve or end up as a meal for a wolf, coyote or bobcat.

There's a TV series on Animal Planet called "My Cat From Hell," where a part-time Cat Behaviorist tries to help families with a cat that hates at least half the family.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I hope this cat stays healthy and keeps off the road.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow! What a little trooper! Welcome back Bart!

An housemate of mine a long time ago had a tomcat named George. George also died and was buried and rose from the Great Beyond a few days later as well. The only evidence of his adventure was a nipped ear and a much more somber personality.

Cats just blow my mind sometimes....plus, they're just the sweetest little furry zombies.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join