It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out Of The Mouth and (laptops) of Babes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When my son was about 8 or 9 years old, he showed me these videos one morning while I was waiting for school to open and drop him safely to his day. As everyday. We would spend quality time together learning, listening and Laughing too.

I know kids learn all kinds of things "out there" in school which, usually parents may not approve of but it's all good and up for discussion anyway as teaching moments and later cleared up why it's not acceptable. I learned of lots of things from him just observing and he learned from his teachers and other students the same. Simon's cat I learned of and he had learned through his teacher, they are a riot. We would laugh, this was a few years ago. Now, he's into physics, scientific discoveries and video games.

I just wonder what other parents on here can share that their children have shared with them? Show us so we all can learn. Or the children in your lives (don't have to be a parent/s only) Grandparents, etc.;

Here are the two he showed me, second one I looked at him and he was very uncomfortable for a few seconds, but it soon passed and I laughed at it anyway. Youngin's !!!

language, it's bleeped out.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This isn't educational in any way, but my daughter kept saying she wanted some "tardertuts" (tator tots). I asked what the heck was she saying, and she showed me this video. I laughed so hard, and now we use some of those words ourselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
my son is 17. the youngest, anyway. he shows me videos like Salad Fingers.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
my son is 17. the youngest, anyway. he shows me videos like Salad Fingers.

Haha, mine too and Willy Bum Bum, also a teenage favorite. And don't forget Old Greg and his mangina. My life is now complete thanks to the education my teen sons gave me.

On a serious note, I was always shy (didn't act it, but felt it) and my oldest son was born an extrovert. In fact, he could possibly compete at the extrovert Olympics, if there were such a thing. Anyhow, just being around him has taught me so much and I now see life through a little of his thick skinned eyes. It has done wonders for me! He doesn't ever feel judged because in his reality, others judgement doesn't hold any power to change his experience in life. He is an awesome, compassionate kid too. So blessed! (my other kid is cool too... just in case he's reading this)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My son drives me crazy with minecraft the game videos on Youtube!. He builds allsorts of impressive stuff though. But this guys voice irritates me so much i make him put his headphones on lol.
Ten seconds into this video he watched i felt like this guy..

new topics

top topics

join