It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 99 (ninety-nine) names of Allah.... a FYI

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

And here is something for you to understand

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. .

Don't be deceived by the desert "prophet", he IS NOT the salvation of any Muslim, no, he's your death sentence.

The prophet Muhammad never claimed to be christ or messiah, but the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) will claim to be Messiah. There are many false prophets for sure, but Muhammad does not fit that description as you will see below.

Chapter John:
19. This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, "Who are you?" 20. And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, "I am not the Christ."
21. They asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" And he said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" And he answered, "No."…

Now if these Jews were still awaited the signs of these 3 men, who is this Prophet they were awaiting? It certainly wasn't Christ or Elijah.

Jesus also said: "The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you." [Bible - John 14:26]

Someone with an unbiased mind may be able to figure out who this Prophet and Comforter that fulfilled the prophecy is.

Muhammad pbuh did not come to reveal a new religion, rather he came & confirmed what Jesus had preached. Comfirming the Oneness of God, and to worship him alone.

And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..."-(MATTHEW 26:39).

"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..."-(JOSHUA 5:14).

"And he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees."-(1 KINGS 18:42).

"And they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces..."-(NUMBERS 20:6).

"And Abraham fell on his face..."-(GENESIS 17:3).

Is it just coincidence that muslims pray the same way, or did Muhammad fulfill the prophecy and continued the lineage of the prophets of God to spread the message of Monotheism.

Why would Jesus need to pray to himself if he is God?

And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..."-(MATTHEW 26:39).

"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? " (Matthew 27:46).

Also there are tons of verses where Jesus states, I from my own self can do nothing. Claiming he had no power to perform miracles, all those were through the power & will of God.

Where is the logic in Jesus asking for help from himself? How can he be both God & Man at the same time yet needs permission & states he has no power to do things on his own accord.

Was Jesus Man, God or both on the cross when he was crucified & killed?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ihsaan
The Kaba or the black Stone was built by Adam and then later re-built by Abraham and one of his sons.

There is no such thing as Adam and Eve. Science has proven that creation myth to be absolutely wrong. Just as it has proven the Noahs Ark story is a fable and didn't happen. And there is no proof that Abraham even existed. Any notion that Abraham was in Mecca or built a Kabbah is wrong. Did Abraham Even Exist? The Abrahamic religious texts and beliefs are full of proven errors.

Jesus also said: "The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you." [Bible - John 14:26] Someone with an unbiased mind may be able to figure out who this Prophet and Comforter that fulfilled the prophecy is.

That's clearly supposed to be the Holy Spirit. Muhammad isn't a spirit of truth or a comforter. He murdered too many people to be able to be called that'.

Considering all the errors in the so called holy books and all the multiple opposing interpretations ... it makes a person wonder if ANY of the names for God ... or for allah or whatever people worship ... are accurate. Is allah a 'protecting friend' ... the name that the OP says he will call out if Muslim Jihadis try to kill him? Is allah a 'comforter'? I"m not seeing it. I don't think the OP will get a favorable response to his plan. Sorry, OP.

edit on 2/3/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

First of all YAWEH has nothing to do with my post, so I dont know why you even referenced that.
If you want to reply to my post, then reply regarding the Quran and Islamic belief.

My message was a response to the claim that Allah swears on oath by His creation, and there is nothing wrong with that as He has dominion over them, and It's a sign of his superior authority over them.

Don't refute Islam with your Christianity view or the like. How is that even logical. That's like me saying the verse in the bible is wrong because the Quran states otherwise. What a childish play on your behalf.

A Muslim is one who submits to the One true Creator of the Universe. Muslims believe all the prophets from Adam a.s to Muhammad pbuh were all muslim including Jesus, As they all submitted to the will of Allah.

This has nothing to do with being the first regarding anything. The Kaba or the black Stone was built by Adam and then later re-built by Abraham and one of his sons.

If you can't post in a civilized manner then ramble elsewhere, because that's all your post was. A hate speech.

First of all, let's establish just exactly to whom you are referring to as you claim is the Creator...allah is NOT the creator as allah WAS a CREATED being, an idol of stone that sat in the ka'aba before Mohammed was born..yes or no? Was allah a stone idol?

YES.

Therefore your allah was an idol that can not be a creator, as he was created. Yes or no? YES.

Explain that away, please.

Hate speech? Is it hate speech to remind you of the very idea of the Al-Mahdi that you believe is going to come here to break all the crosses? That is going to expect every tree or rock to identify a Jew or Christian, so that Jew or Christian may be killed by "Muslims"?

Please, I am speaking against your allah (a created being), your Mohammed (a narcissistic sex perverted murderer) and your Al-Mahdi, which is Satan himself.

We can go on and on, but that's your choice if you can't recognize that when you bow down to Mecca, you are bowing down to worship a city built by men, an idol.

But I think you know what I say is true and you are too afraid that other Muslims might read it and then come after you. But what kind of strange policy is it for a group of political radicals who kill their own people, allow their own women, girls and apostates to be killed, stoned, mistreated, misaligned and live in fear for their very lives?

Nay, it is not hate speech, it is a wake up. Awake to righteousness and sin no more. Don't tell us how Islam is fair and just, it is only fair and just to the men who enforce it. Otherwise your women would be permitted to exercise their rights as human beings to not be harassed, to not be expected to keep their eyes lowered (because apparently Muslim men are so weak they are tempted by eyes), and yet that same hypocritical agenda that allows for girls to be kidnapped by Muslim men who want to have sex with them and create all kinds of definitions for "marriage" that isn't even in the very Bible that your Mohammed claimed to have read and understood.

Is it hate speech to remind you about 275 little girls burned to death for not wearing burqas? Is it hate speech to remind you of the Khurds that were mustard gassed? Is it hate speech to remind you of the millions of young girls forced into "arranged marriages" to old men who kill them during sex?

When you realize it IS a part of Islam and wake up to the fact that by YOUR silence, it is complicity? Isn't that what Mohammed said about girls...that their silence was complicity?

YES, it is complicity to be silent. But hey, you keep defending it, I am sure your Al-Mahdi would be proud of you.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Kaba or the black Stone was built by Adam and then later re-built by Abraham and one of his sons.

There is no such thing as Adam and Eve. Science has proven that creation myth to be absolutely wrong. Just as it has proven the Noahs Ark story is a fable and didn't happen. And there is no proof that Abraham even existed. Any notion that Abraham was in Mecca or built a Kabbah is wrong. Did Abraham Even Exist? The Abrahamic religious texts and beliefs are full of proven errors.

Jesus also said: "The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you." [Bible - John 14:26] Someone with an unbiased mind may be able to figure out who this Prophet and Comforter that fulfilled the prophecy is.

That's clearly supposed to be the Holy Spirit. Muhammad isn't a spirit of truth or a comforter. He murdered too many people to be able to be called that'.

Considering all the errors in the so called holy books and all the multiple opposing interpretations ... it makes a person wonder if ANY of the names for God ... or for allah or whatever people worship ... are accurate. Is allah a 'protecting friend' ... the name that the OP says he will call out if Muslim Jihadis try to kill him? Is allah a 'comforter'? I"m not seeing it. I don't think the OP will get a favorable response to his plan. Sorry, OP.

See, that's exactly what Charlie Speirs KNEW I was going for, that's why he bowed out of the discussion.

Allah was a stone idol in the ka'aba before Mohammed was born. His father and grandfather were named Abdullah, which means slave of allah, therefore allah must have existed and Mohammed was not the first muslim if both his father and grandfather were slaves of allah.

Logic is this...
1 comes before 2 and 2 comes before 3.

If A=B and B=C, then A=C.

As allah existed as a stone idol that Mohammed bowed down to for 19 years as a prophet, and only destroyed 2 years before he died...means that Mohammed bowed down to an idol...for that many years preaching as a prophet. Imagine that.

They bow down to the building that housed that idol...imagine that. They circumabulate the building that housed that idol..imagine that.

But here, you want to see the silliness of their science claims??

Neil Armstrong NEVER said the earth was a dark hanging sphere. And if radiation emits from Mecca, then people better get away from it because radiation is deadly.

And THIS is on their television shows. Imagine that.

And get this...the black stone he talks about at the end...of course, it was a meteorite. That meteorite was worshiped by the pagans. Still is.

And they would have us believe in their scientific claims, even that camel urine is healthy enough to drink. But here it gets even more funny...

The earth is flat and scientists don't know much about the eyes...

Let me see, they don't know much about the space program, they believe camel urine is healthy and the earth is flat..and teaching this on tv. So really, FlyersFan, what science can you offer to rebut this "brilliance"? LOL.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
It is very weird, you keep repeating on and on that Allah was a stone idol. There was no stone idol of Allah. EVERY idol/pictographiic reference in the Ka'aba was destroyed except two paintings: one of Mary and Jesus, and one of Abraham (or maybe it was Moses, I can't remember), and that was simply out of respect, not due to any worship.

This entire thread is really bizarre. It started with one christian trying to paint some negativity about Islam through Christianity being accused of being a lying muslim, and when a muslim tried clarifying how what the 2nd person said was wrong, he was ganged up on for 5 pages in a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Interesting how hatred blinds some people...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

a reply to: FlyersFan

A lie is a lie. Christians are told not to lie

so christians who hid Jews in their cellars and said "no Jews here" when the Nazis came around asking.....all sinned by lying.
Because a lie is a lie. Christian are told not to lie. God doesn't want ANY lies.

That would still be a lie. For noble reasons of course, rather than self-gain. But still a lie.

but a lie is still a sin right?

or are you implying that not all lies are bad?

The other person said God doesnt want ANY lies.

I said it's still a lie. Even though the reasons are noble, it's still a sin to lie. I would do the same lie, even though I knew it was a sin.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

First of all, let's establish just exactly to whom you are referring to as you claim is the Creator...allah is NOT the creator as allah WAS a CREATED being, an idol of stone that sat in the ka'aba before Mohammed was born..yes or no? Was allah a stone idol?

YES.

Therefore your allah was an idol that can not be a creator, as he was created. Yes or no? YES.

Let me establish whom I'm referring to as my Creator.

Allah is not a mass, a body, a colour, a taste, and that He does not occupy a space or conform to time & direction, and is not subject to change nor does He have limits. Allah is free of anthropomorphism (attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior)

[Qur’an 112:1-4]
"Say: He is Allah, The One and Only.
"Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
"He begets not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him."

Ali (r.a) said: "Allah existed eternally and there was no place, and He now is as He was, i.e., without a place

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh said: “O Allah, You are the first: there is nothing before You; and You are the last: there is nothing after You. You are the Manifest (adh-Dhahir): there is nothing above You. You are the Hidden (al-Batin): there is nothing below You” (Sahih Muslim).

Allah is NOT in anything or on anything.. Had He been on anything, He would have been carried, had He been in anything, He would have been contained, and had He been from anything, He would have been a creation”. Narrated by Imam al-Qushayriyy in his book ‘ar-Risalah’.

Imam al-Ghazali said: Allah, the Exalted, existed eternally and there was no place. He is not a body, jawhar (minute indivisible particle), or bodily property, and He is not on a place or in a place.

To the skeptics and Atheists, this conclusion would be more logical to accept then your 'Man' or was it 'God' sitting on some throne up in the sky.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

YES.

Allah is NOT in anything or on anything.. Had He been on anything, He would have been carried, had He been in anything, He would have been contained, and had He been from anything, He would have been a creation”. Narrated by Imam al-Qushayriyy in his book ‘ar-Risalah’.

Imam al-Ghazali said: Allah, the Exalted, existed eternally and there was no place. He is not a body, jawhar (minute indivisible particle), or bodily property, and He is not on a place or in a place.

So "Allah" is too abstract for a human to even comprehend? thus making it impossible to truly know what "Allah" is like?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

so christians who hid Jews in their cellars and said "no Jews here" when the Nazis came around asking.....all sinned by lying.
Because a lie is a lie. Christian are told not to lie. God doesn't want ANY lies.

That would still be a lie. For noble reasons of course, rather than self-gain. But still a lie.

I said it's still a lie. Even though the reasons are noble, it's still a sin to lie. I would do the same lie, even though I knew it was a sin.

so its okay to sin when it serves a certain purpose?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

From who's point of view? From mine or God's? Btw, when did I ever use the word "okay" anyways?

Since sin is transgression of God's commands, it would be a sin, I acknowledge that. I myself would be very hard pressed to remain sinless and not lie in that specific instance, I don't know if I could keep from sinning if it meant by me not telling a lie to the Nazis some other humans would most likely die. I would probably lie.

I'm not perfect.

edit on 3-2-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical
Out of curiousity, and admittedly again not related to the point of this thread, since it has been brought up, in the situation outlined (Jews hiding in the basement, and Nazis come asking), WWJD?
And no, "perform a miracle and make all the nazis go away" isn't an answer. And "resist and be killed (and then have the jews killed anyhow) isn't an answer either, obviously. Give something that can be strived towards or idealised as an appropriate example.

Because obviously, nobody should ever lie in any situation whatsoever, even if someone else's (or your own) life or love may be at risk.
It is an interesting thing I've noticed that when asked why Jesus didn't outright and unambiguously say he was God and should be worshiped (as usually comes up in discussions about Jesus's divinity), the answer usually is something along the lines of "He couldn't say it openly because his mission wasn't complete, he waited till his trial" (and still didn't there, technically).
Was Jesus practicing deception? Or would that be called something else? So is it only a matter of degrees?

(Feel free to address the first part of my post only, as that's technically the more interesting one, if you ask me).

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Some interesting additions (since the time ran out for me to edit my previous post):

Jewish view on permissibility of lying- Surprise, surprise, it is permitted in certain situations.
Catholic view on permissibility of lying to save a life- Also permitted, but they really twist words about to make it so. They state clearly that lying is not permitted, so instead you should use "mental reservation".

Such expressions as "He is not at home" were called equivocations, or amphibologies, and when there was good reason for using them their lawfulness was admitted by all. If the person inquired for was really at home, but did not wish to see the visitor, the meaning of the phrase "He is not at home" was restricted by the mind of the speaker to this sense, "He is not at home for you, or to see you."

Sounds pretty much like lying to me.

I can find similar pronouncements from dozens of other christian denominations, but since there are so many, and every one can be responded with "Yeah, they say that, but that isn't what MY very specific church says!", seems pointless to mention. Suffice it to say, a great many christians consider it perfectly ok to lie and deceive in specific situations.

edit on 4-2-2015 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

From who's point of view? From mine or God's? Btw, when did I ever use the word "okay" anyways?

Since sin is transgression of God's commands, it would be a sin, I acknowledge that. I myself would be very hard pressed to remain sinless and not lie in that specific instance, I don't know if I could keep from sinning if it meant by me not telling a lie to the Nazis some other humans would most likely die. I would probably lie.

I'm not perfect.

Or maybe lies can be categorized as:
"bad lies" (lying for profit, manipulation etc) and "good lies" which serve a good purpose and is not a sin rather its a good deed.

Everybody does it christians, muslims, jews, atheists so christians obsession with other people lying to solve a problem is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

Okay, you could have easily said from my point of view, yes, everyone has lied. But from the point of view of God, all lies are a sin. God is Righteous and Holy, all lies are a sin.

That wasn't so hard.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Out of curiousity, and admittedly again not related to the point of this thread, since it has been brought up, in the situation outlined (Jews hiding in the basement, and Nazis come asking), WWJD? And no, "perform a miracle and make all the nazis go away" isn't an answer. And "resist and be killed (and then have the jews killed anyhow) isn't an answer either, obviously. Give something that can be strived towards or idealised as an appropriate example.

Let's see what He said about lying shall we then?

"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Sounds pretty much like lying to me.

Hey, I agreed, I said I would sin and lie too in that same situation. But that doesn't change the fact that a lie is still a lie.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

So "Allah" is too abstract for a human to even comprehend? thus making it impossible to truly know what "Allah" is like?

You are correct in that we can not perceive or comprehend Allah, As Allah is not something that is created and is unlike any of His creation. So it is impossible to comprehend Allah.

We come to know Allah through his divine names & attributes which manifest through the universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So then Jesus would tell the truth and have the jews in the basement be killed?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi

Yeah, then He would raise them from the dead after the SS left.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi

Yeah, then He would raise them from the dead after the SS left.

you forgot Jesus was a Jew himself so that means Jesus would be captured as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join