It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 99 (ninety-nine) names of Allah.... a FYI

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
The Mahdi will offer Islam to the Jews and Christians and if they accept they will be spared, if they reject they will be murdered.?

The mythical Mahdi fits the description of the anti-christ perfectly. And in keeping with the theme of the thread ... I'd rather have a shorter life here on earth but keep true to God, than bow to a meteor in Saudi Arabia just to have a longer life on earth.

The Mahdi and Issa are mirror images of the antichrist and the false prophet in Revelation, but reversed so that they are the good guys. And one of those end times beliefs came out 600 years after the other one was already written.

edit on 1-2-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Such a judgemental Christian, Jesus will be proud of you!

That's why we are asking you questions. Jesus said "do not judge on appearances, but make judgments based on righteousness."

There is a huge difference between "discernment" and "condemnation". I haven't heard anyone condemn you to death or to Hell.

You do realize don't you that we already know we will be murdered by the millions, along with 2/3s of the Jews when the Caliphate is up and running right?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Both Allah and Jesus promoted good, neither were tricksters.

The Qur'an itself says that allah is the greatest deceiver of them all. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Who did Jesus say is the father of deceit in the Bible?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

why would God pick a murdering thief as a 'prophet'? I highly doubt He would.

Well, to be totally fair he did pick Moses and King David for office of prophet.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, to be totally fair, Moses killed the Egyptian in defense of someone being beaten.

But David, ok.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And the Q'uran says Allah is the Greatest Deceiver.

If Allah is the Greatest Deceiver, and Jesus said that about the Father of Lies was whom....then it can only stand to reason exactly who allah was.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
Well, to be totally fair, Moses killed the Egyptian in defense of someone being beaten.

But David, ok.

That's murder in Egypt, there was no trial and Moses did it out of rage. Only the Pharaoh or governor could command death. And Noah was a drunk. My point was that God will use anyone He so chooses, and oftentimes it's the least likely candidate.

Now Muhammad is different, he was still murdering and having incest with children after allegedly meeting Gabriel in a cave. I do believe he met with what appeared to him as an angel of light in that cave though, that I'm sure of.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well, to be totally fair he did pick Moses and King David for office of prophet.

They each had one murder and repented,
whereas Muhammad just ordered more murders.
I doubt God is going to go give 'revelations' to a non-repentant murdering thief.
I just can't see it.

At any rate, the accounts of Jesus is very clear ... pick up your cross and follow me. You don't get to lie and deny God with a wink and crossed fingers. It doesn't work that way. Thank God Jesus didn't think that way.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And the Q'uran says Allah is the Greatest Deceiver.

If Allah is the Greatest Deceiver, and Jesus said that about the Father of Lies was whom....then it can only stand to reason exactly who allah was.

Forget what Jesus said for a second, if anyone says allah is not a trickster as the other member said, it's obvious they never read the Qur'an. Not only does it say allah is the greatest deceiver, it also says allah is capricious and can do whatever he wants to do. Contrasted with the God of the Bible who delights in keeping His word and covenants, even blessing Israel when He said the only reason He was doing it was to keep His word, that they certainly did nothing to deserve it. It says God magnifies His word even above His own Name.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

They each had one murder and repented, whereas Muhammad just ordered more murders.

Yeah I know, I said the same. Look in the post above your's where I quoted this from.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

A lie is a lie. Christians are told not to lie

so christians who hid Jews in their cellars and said "no Jews here" when the Nazis came around asking.....all sinned by lying.
Because a lie is a lie. Christian are told not to lie. God doesn't want ANY lies.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The Destroyer (Al-Mumit), the Deceiver (the best deceiver). and King of Sirius (Africa legends that was Sirius B, the Dark Star).
Qu' ran 53:47-51

Revelations 9/11, and head of the annanuki. We tend to not think of this as Goodness/God, but the opposite.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

so christians who hid Jews in their cellars and said "no Jews here" when the Nazis came around asking.....all sinned by lying.
Because a lie is a lie. Christian are told not to lie. God doesn't want ANY lies.

That would still be a lie. For noble reasons of course, rather than self-gain. But still a lie.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

That would still be a lie. For noble reasons of course, rather than self-gain. But still a lie.

but a lie is still a sin right?

or are you implying that not all lies are bad?

The other person said God doesnt want ANY lies.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

But I have another question....

As the Q'uran was a book compiled by Uthman, then how could Allah swear by a book that didn't exist when Mohammed was alive?

And if in that cave, the demonic entity that said to Mohammed to read, then what was Mohammed supposed to read if the book didn't exist yet?

That may be the miracle, Mohammed was beat up because he couldn't read...well yes, he couldn't read a book that didn't exist yet. The miracle is that they believe it.

Uthman made the Q'uran, so before Uthman, NO book. Uthman was playing three card monty, a shell game. Look, no book but Allah swears by a book that doesn't exist...how interesting.

The Quran is Allah's speech (eternal, un-created). The book (pen to paper) represents Allah's speech. The book may have not existed according to whoever lived at the time, but to Allah the book was already created before Uthman r.a compiled it.

“And He is the All-Knowing, the All-Powerful.” (Surah Rum: 54).
Allah knows the past, present & future without a time reference. Time & space are a creation of Allah.
Allah is unlike His creation, and is not subject to any of his Creation.

The Word Quran literally means "the recitation." It is also known by other names:
"Blessed is He who revealed the Furqan to His slave in order that he may be a warner to all the worlds." (Quran 25:1)
and the Dhikr, (The Reminder): "Verily, I revealed the Dhikr and verily I will preserve it." (Quran 15:9)

(Surah 96: 1-5) (note the word read is also interchangeable with (proclaim/recite)

1. Read (Proclaim!) In the Name of your Lord who created
2. Created man, out of a clot (of congealed blood).
3. Read (Proclaim), and your Lord is the Most Generous,
4. who taught by the Pen,
5. Taught man that which he knew not.

Language is rich, 1 word may have many interpretations and is not to be just taken literally at face value.

That literal-ism is the cause & division between the Jews & Christians. 'Son of God' was taken in the literal sense by the Christians as we know them today, yet the Jews understood in a ambiguous sense, as they understood the language & context to mean 'Righteous servant of God'.

The Old Testament mentions God has many sons & daughters. Do we take that in a literally or take the ambiguous route?
Christians themselves have included or removed the world 'begotten' from verse John 3:16, as to place Jesus on a platform greater than the previous mentioned 'Sons & Daughters'. The Jews never took any of those versus literally.

It's a language barrier. Words or verses can be taken literally, figurative, metaphorically & can be ambiguous.
People tend to misuse, misinterpret or take versus out of context.

As for Allah's Oath..
When Allah takes an oath over the Sun, Moon, Stars etc. The base behind them is the greatness of Allah. As they are mentioned in the Quran and referenced as Signs for people to reflect of the greatness of Allah and his dominion over them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes, Islam allows lying.

But the funny thing, their Allah isn't even powerful enough or have enough authority to swear by himself, but the God of the Bible swears by Himself.

Allah swears by runners, swimmers, stars...lots of other things, but the God of the Bible swears by Himself. Who then has more power and authority?

You know, FlyersFan, they are so mixed up about allah and Mohammed, they can't even see that they confess in their shahada that they associate Mohammed and allah.

Let me explain how, and Charlie Spiers knows this very well because we discussed it, in their shahada they say "I testify that Allah is One and Mohammed IS his messenger".

OK, so if Mohammed IS, and yet Mohammed died 1,400 years ago, then how can Mohammed still be IS? Is is present tense applied to a man who died a long time ago, so the sentence and context is impossible. For Mohammed to be IS, that means that he currently is still the messenger, and that means that Mohammed must be eternal and if he is eternal then he is allah.

So their very shahada betrays them and leads them into shirk.

Here is a good video showing the Q'uranic and Hadith that prove they commit shirk all the time

And say not of those who are slain (martyred) in the way of Allah, “they are dead”, nay, they are living, though you perceive it not” (Surah al-Baqarah: 154)

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh is above and beyond the status of those who are martyred in Allah's way, so be rest assured he is alive. The Prophets of Islam are all alive in their graves (not the grave you perceive).

“On the night of Isra, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) passed by the grave of Sayyiduna Musa (Allah bless him), and found him performing Salat in his grave” (Recorded by Imam Muslim in his Sahih, and others).
***Praying inside grave represents life***

“Send salutations in abundance on me on Friday, as your sending salutations are presented to me. The Companions inquired: “How is it possible that you receive our salutations when your body will have been decayed? The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Verily Allah has made forbidden on the earth that it eats the bodies of the Prophets” (Recorded by Abu Dawud, Nasa’i, Ibn Majah, Darami and others)

Narated By AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting. [Abu Dawud Book 004, Hadith Number 2036:]

Even if you were to take the stance of the prophet Muhammad pbuh is not alive, it doesn't negate the shahada.
For the message (revelation) of the Prophet Muahmmad pbuh will never die. The Messenger of Allah pbuh was the light of the Quran, a walking example of the Quran. To proclaim 'WAS' as in past tense, would indicate his message is no longer valid or followed. Yet 1.7 billion Muslims follow his example, millions memorizing the Quran to heart.
We also believe Heaven is eternal, so just because something will exist for eternity by Allah's will, it does not mean they are Allah.

As for the video mocking the Oath of Allah (one of the dumbest videos based on absurdity).

When Allah takes an oath over the Sun, Moon, Stars or any of His creation that are mentioned. The base behind that is the greatness of Allah & the significance & connection those things have with Islam or Creation.
As many of those things such as Sun, Stars, Moon, Sea etc are mentioned in the Quran as Signs for people to reflect, as Allah is Most Great, Most Powerful and has authority over all his dominion. The Prophet pbuh is also referred to as the best of creation, held higher than any other creation. The Mountain,fig & olive have association with the land of the prophets such as Moses a.s, Noah a.s, Abrahim a.s & Jesus a.s.

While His servants can't swear by anything other than Allah, why is the clown in the video subscribing the same rules to Allah?

Allah is not subject to our laws, time & space. Allah is above all that (in status), He is Perfect, Most Wise.

If a King orders a servant to travel to foreign lands & deliver a message, who are the servants to question the King & make accusations of him, if he himself (the king) does not travel to deliver the message himself?
edit on 2-2-2015 by Ihsaan because: Fixed quotation area.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ihsaan

Oh goodie, a Muslim decided to tell me all about it, and here I was sick today and just came online tonight.

Listen, if you don't like the idea of cherry picking verses, then don't cherry pick them for us. Those who are slain (martyred)? Do you mean slain as in battle? Do you mean slain as in the process of killing someone else? THAT is not martyrdom, sorry to smash your idea of what a martyr is.

Real martyrs...STEPHEN, slain as he was being stoned for preaching about Jesus. He said "I see the heavens open and Jesus standing at the right hand of the Father". PERPETUA, slain by lions after she was tossed into the coliseum with lions, her baby was ripped away from her and she was forced to be naked in front of the entire people, just before the lions ate her.

YAWEH can swear by no higher and SWEARS BY HIMSELF, so don't tell us that there is a god that is so impotent and weak that he swears on impotent and weak things that you think is powerful enough to do something for you.

YAWEH, ASHER H'YAH V'HOVEH V'YAVOH. He who WAS and IS and IS TO COME.

Can you say that of a god that is missing a hand, doesn't have a mouth and only is told to you by Mohammed? Your allah didn't speak to anyone in the years he was an idol in the ka'aba, and the only thing allah was apparently do was..oh, well..nothing.

They cast arrows in front of your allah to tell them who a child's father was. Your allah of stone, that was allah to Mohammed and his father and grandfather, Abdul, both slaves to allah. Isn't that what Abdullah means? Slave to allah?

Mohammed wasn't the first muslim, he just threw a temper tantrum and took down the other idols, but kept the veneration of the one idol that the Q'uraysh worshipped. An idol missing a hand. So don't tell me you guys don't worship idols, you still kiss that black rock, you still march around the ka'aba, you still walk between the Safa and Marwa...as the pagans had for a thousand years before Mohammed.

Mohammed IS your idol, because you would kill for Mohammed.
The ka'aba IS your idol because you will kill for the ka'aba.
The black rock IS your idol because you would kill for the black rock.
The Q'uran IS your idol because you would kill for the Q'uran.
Mecca IS your idol because YOU BOW DOWN to MECCA and would kill for Mecca.

Don't cherry pick verses for me, the rest of the world has caught onto your idol worship and are calling you on it. I just pray to Jesus that you learn the TRUE GOD before it is too late. Your Al-Mahdi can't save you, your Al-Mahdi is as weak and impotent as your allah and you will soon find this out and our Jesus wasn't killed, HE lay His life down because HE had the power to take it up again, and defeated death, FOREVER.

Come to know the real Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself as a sacrifice for YOU.

The difference in me and you...I would gladly be killed for the namesake, you would gladly kill for a stone idol with no hand, a building you aren't allowed into, a city of hate, a rock that can't speak and a book of lies.

So really then, are you ready for the final countdown? Because this IS the final countdown, we are in those days.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ihsaan

And here is something for you to understand

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Don't be deceived by the desert "prophet", he IS NOT the salvation of any Muslim, no, he's your death sentence.
edit on 2/2/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Come to know the real Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself as a sacrifice for YOU.

oh please.

A "sacrifice" is when someone dies and stays dead, like a heroic soldier who covers a grenade with his body to save his fellow soldiers.

Your "lord" jesus died and (supposedly) came back to life. Big "sacrifice" right there.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

First of all YAWEH has nothing to do with my post, so I dont know why you even referenced that.
If you want to reply to my post, then reply regarding the Quran and Islamic belief.

My message was a response to the claim that Allah swears on oath by His creation, and there is nothing wrong with that as He has dominion over them, and It's a sign of his superior authority over them.

Don't refute Islam with your Christianity view or the like. How is that even logical. That's like me saying the verse in the bible is wrong because the Quran states otherwise. What a childish play on your behalf.

A Muslim is one who submits to the One true Creator of the Universe. Muslims believe all the prophets from Adam a.s to Muhammad pbuh were all muslim including Jesus, As they all submitted to the will of Allah.

This has nothing to do with being the first regarding anything. The Kaba or the black Stone was built by Adam and then later re-built by Abraham and one of his sons.

If you can't post in a civilized manner then ramble elsewhere, because that's all your post was. A hate speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join