It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 99 (ninety-nine) names of Allah.... a FYI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: WarminIndy

I couldn't care less what Fundamentalists think...

Judgement Day will come for all of us & I fear none but Allah!
His protection is all I need.

Finally, before we part ways for your transgressions & false statements...

Give me a Surah that says women must wear a Burkha that covers their face...
Don't tell me what has been attributed to Aisha, if it's not in the Quran (which it isn't) don't waste my time.

The idea that it is obligatory is still being debated among Scholars...

That should give you a hint as to whether it's in the Quran or not (it's not)!

Yes, you don't care, that's why you just had to reinforce your so-called faith.

If you weren't afraid, you wouldn't have to reinforce it.

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [al-Ahzab: 59]

I'm not the one who enforces it, perhaps you need to go down to the mosque and tell the imam that he made a mistake about it. Are you allowed to do that?

You just bounce around a lot. You reverted just after you realized you were caught. Islam sounds like a bi-polar religion to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You still fail to see how telling the truth and being willing to die for the truth is important for the plan of God.

Like I said ... what if Jesus had lied to get out of suffering for Himself and His loved ones? Look what would have been lost.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Messages "revealed" about Muhammad decades later by people who never met him...

Not messages revealed to Muhammad about the falsified works of another Prophet by another group who had no contact with the divine...

Which was a well accepted notion in that Prophets time...

Only a select few bought into the whole Divinity at the time of said Prophet...
You act as if everybody was convinced of these falsehoods until Muhammad came along...

Which is disingenuous because there were a great many more at the time who didn't believe it rather than those who did.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

But we are not messengers of God, nor can we live up to any interpretation of the Prophet Jesus...

To be held to the same standards as him is laughable & impossible imo.

We can do our best, if our best isn't good enough, again you can keep that God!
edit on 1-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

"Permitted" & "Obligatory" are not the same thing...

The Quran says Allah is merciful & forgiving and that the Hearts intentions are what weigh up on Judgement Day...

So while the lie under threat of death (permitted not obligatory) would go against...
The intention behind the transgression would also be weighed on the Scales of Judgement...

Now compare that to the "all encompassing & loving God of the Bible" who would only weigh up the lie according to the people in this thread...

Who is more merciful to people?

Now before people say that "but you said only Shia believe they're permitted to lie to save themselves"...
That is not what I said...
I said it is a Shia Tradition, others do not necessarily follow what is "permissible" as opposed to what is "obligatory".

I also never said the liar wouldn't be punished for it...
It will be seen as a transgression, and when all good & bad is weighed up, if that lie pushes the scales in a negative direction despite whatever the persons intentions...

They will be punished however Allah wills.

hmm, so if I, as kafir, denounce openly and vocally that I denounce allah and Mohammed and say that they are neither god nor man, and as a kafir who makes this pronouncement in front of a Muslim, as I have done, is your allah going to be merciful and forgiving toward me?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Afraid of what?

Afraid of who?

Reinforced what?

I was responding to your offer to visit a Church for protection...

It wasn't reinforcement, it was a rejection of your abysmal offer.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That's for you to find out on Judgement Day.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Messages "revealed" about Muhammad decades later by people who never met him...

Not messages revealed to Muhammad about the falsified works of another Prophet by another group who had no contact with the divine...

Which was a well accepted notion in that Prophets time...

Only a select few bought into the whole Divinity at the time of said Prophet...
You act as if everybody was convinced of these falsehoods until Muhammad came along...

Which is disingenuous because there were a great many more at the time who didn't believe it rather than those who did.

You know Hadith is direct transmission from original sources, that's why they tell you so much about authentic Hadiths.

So you are telling me Aisha never met Mohammed????

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That's for you to find out on Judgement Day.

No, really, tell me, do you suppose then it is possible that Allah will be merciful and forgiving of me?

Do you think that as a kafir, that if Allah wills me to be forgiven, even if I never ask, that he can be merciful to me, as a kafir?

Or is my fate sealed already? And did allah seal my heart against him? And if allah sealed my heart against him, then he is not merciful.

So there you go, allah wills me to be kafir and openly denounce him as a god and mohammed as a man. Therefore, if allah wills it, then allah can't do a thing about it.

And if allah swears by the seen and the unseen, then allah swears by me, a kafir.
edit on 2/1/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Your obscene postulating is becoming a nuisance...

You know full well I'm not saying Aisha never met Muhammad...

I'm saying that the Hadith in their current state are no more trustworthy than the Bible in my mind...

According to Hadith Aisha said that Prophet Muhammad used to piss sitting down...
Should I start doing that as well?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Like my previous post stated...

It will be weighed up on the Scales of Judgement...

Nobody is Judged by Allah based on only one transgression...

However they will not be guided in this World either...

All of your deeds will be weighed up and only then will you be Judged.

It's not for me to assume what Allah will decide for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Your obscene postulating is becoming a nuisance...

You know full well I'm not saying Aisha never met Muhammad...

I'm saying that the Hadith in their current state are no more trustworthy than the Bible in my mind...

According to Hadith Aisha said that Prophet Muhammad used to piss sitting down...
Should I start doing that as well?

And as allah swears by the seen and the unseen, he just swore by my obscene post.

That's your Q'uran.

Your Hadiths also said that Aisha played with dolls in front of Mohammed, in her bedroom, just before he had sex with her. But he's the one to be emulated, right?

Is it getting annoying because you are being directly challenged about mohammed or allah? Which is the worst punishment, denouncing allah or mohammed?

I denounce allah.
I denounce mohammed.

Which is now worse? Is allah, who swears by my obscene post and me being a kafir, going to punish me for being kafir of allah or mohammed?

If allah is god, then there should be no punishment for denouncing mohammed as you say mohammed is not equal to allah.

Is mohammed equal to allah?

Jesus said that the only sin you'll not be forgiven is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

(Hint, if Charlie is smart, he won't admit where this is leading)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Why would it be annoying?

I said your postulating (presumptuous attitude) is becoming a nuiscance?

Not "the challenge" you feel you're presenting...

Is being annoying your intention in this discussion?

Because you keep on repeating yourself...

For what purpose?

Goading, yeah?

You should read the T&Cs with the same fervor you do the Bible...
Because they're probably more important in the long run if you wish to continue.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nothing was 'revealed' to Muhammad. .. why would God pick a murdering thief as a 'prophet'? I highly doubt He would.

But we are not messengers of God, nor can we live up to any interpretation of the Prophet Jesus...

Jesus Himself COMMANDED that we all 'pick up our cross and follow Him' otherwise we aren't worthy of the kingdom to come in the afterlife. HE said it. He knows we aren't 'messengers of God' but HE expects us to follow His command. He wouldn't have commanded it if it wasn't possible. To lie to get out of carrying our cross is just a matter of being lazy. Nothing more.

edit on 2/1/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Have I insulted you?

Goading? No. Getting you to answer without taqiyyah, impossible. You swore to allah that you wouldn't commit taqiyyah. But hey, you are the one who thinks it is ok to go back on your word.

Jesus said "the only sin you will not be forgiven is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit".

Take it from there...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I see you missed the part where I stated that only a minority of the people alive at the time of Jesus actually believed he was who people now claim he is...

You can keep saying "people wrote this at the time of Jesus so it's true"...

But alas, I'm not one to think that the majority of the Hebrews who didn't bother writing these stories about divinity or even believing it to be true at the time were lying.

Each to their own.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You can keep saying "people wrote this at the time of Jesus so it's true"...

I keep saying that the eyewitness accounts are much more likely to be true, than stories invented by a murdering thief 600+ years later.

Again ... it's a good thing that Jesus didn't lie to get out of His suffering and the suffering of those around Him. If He had, then we wouldn't have his messages today. To deny God with a *wink* and with fingers crossed ... that doesn't cut it.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Went back on what word?

Where did I use taqiyya?

Why do you keep moving the goal posts?

& yes proclaiming that I've used taqiyya is not only insulting, but I believe that to be the intention of your accusation!

Your approach reeks of goading.

This thread has no discussion to offer...

I'm gonna catch up on other threads now.

Allahu Akbar!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Went back on what word?

Where did I use taqiyya?

Why do you keep moving the goal posts?

& yes proclaiming that I've used taqiyya is not only insulting, but I believe that to be the intention of your accusation!

Your approach reeks of goading.

This thread has no discussion to offer...

I'm gonna catch up on other threads now.

Allahu Akbar!

OK, thank you, but I wasn't trying to get you to confess what we all knew you did anyway.

Jesus Christ is Lord!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

There will be no "rape of Christians & Jews"

You aren't telling the truth. The Mahdi will offer Islam to the Jews and Christians and if they accept they will be spared, if they reject they will be murdered. Your faith also says that the trees will call out "Servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and murder him him."

So which camp are you? That the bloodbath is to happen now to hasten the return of the Mahdi or is the bloodbath supposed to happen after he arrives?

This is a strange type of Muslim...he doesn't accept the authority of Hadith and he would not be selfish in his salvation.

He's very strange. He can give up his salvation to save someone else, isn't that the strangest Muslim saying you have heard in a while?

Sounds consistent with Taqiyya to me. I once asked a Muslim in person if it were true that there is "no compulsion in religion", and he said "no, of course not." Then I asked if murdering the apostates of Islam, or non-muslims who refused to say there is no god but allah and Muhammad is his prophet is "compulsion" to accept Islam and he was enraged and wanted to fight me.

edit on 1-2-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join