It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 99 (ninety-nine) names of Allah.... a FYI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Yes we did and I already explained, which you failed to comprehend I guess, the definition of "Is & Was"...

We also say Jesus Is the Prophet of God...
& Moses Is the Prophet of God...
& Jacob Is the Prophet of God...
& Noah is the Prophet of God...

I could continue...

But you should now be able to understand that is not in any sense of the word, a comparison to God's divinity!

Finally...

Surah 4:65
But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.

The bold, in the original Arabic translation, means to swear by himself.

So you should stop getting your info wherever you seem to, because ironically, they are lies!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Allah knows what's in the Hearts & Souls of the people...
& that's what He Judges...Not the words that are spoke...

In this case, the words spoken are a denial of God and truth in order to avoid suffering. So in the persons heart they hold their own health in higher regard than the truth about God. That is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught. If Islam teaches that it's okay to lie about God in order to avoid suffering ... then they are clueless about Who Jesus Is and what He taught. Considering that they think he's a prophet, you'd think they'd pay more attention to His teachings which can be found in the first hand historical gospel accounts.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

This is one of my favorite verses.

Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you O Muhammad warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

8. And of mankind, there are some hypocrites who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

9. They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes we did and I already explained, which you failed to comprehend I guess, the definition of "Is & Was"...

I could continue...

But you should now be able to understand that is not in any sense of the word, a comparison to God's divinity!

Finally...

But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.

So you should stop getting your info wherever you seem to, because ironically, they are lies!

Um, no

Moses WAS
Jacob WAS
Noah WAS

Jesus IS because Jesus IS the Eternal Son and God and the express image of the Godhead, eternally.

Go ask the Jews if Moses IS a prophet, no, Moses WAS. Jacob was never a prophet.

I think you don't understand the Bible enough to make claims about it, but since your Q'uran and Hadiths continually get things wrong, it's no surprise you don't understand it.

But then again, if you don't understand the Bible, you are supposed to ask us, People of the Book, to give you understanding of our Bible. You aren't supposed to disagree with us about our Book, so let me explain to you just where your Q'uran went wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I could continue...

Finally...

And since Allah swears by the seen and the unseen, then Allah MUST swear by the divinity of Jesus Christ, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There are many verses in the Quran that prohibits lying in all forms...

& I have no right to swear by Allah's name...
And I'm not Shiite.

Taqiyya means nothing to me.
Not until you try to brainwash people into thinking its wholly Islamic rather than a Shia Tradition.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I never disagreed with you about "your book"...

Nor have I even mentioned the Bible at all...

& we say "Is the Prophet" in regards to all the Prophets because their teachings are eternal...
Not because we equate then to God.

Secondly, "Jesus IS the eternal Son and God..."....
Says you!

God has no need for offspring.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Once again please excuse my ignorance but could that somehow be related to the fact that Jesus pretty much had nothing to do with any countries (probably didnt even have much knowledge of any others) except for what are now Muslim ones and Rome?

"Returns" is the key word.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There are many verses in the Quran that prohibits lying in all forms...

& I have no right to swear by Allah's name...
And I'm not Shiite.

Taqiyya means nothing to me.
Not until you try to brainwash people into thinking its wholly Islamic rather than a Shia Tradition.

What did you just say?

Now you have committed the biggest lie because your very Sunna and Q'uran TOLD you that you MUST swear by Allah. That's not Shia...it's Q'uran. And now, you are trying to convince us that you are not supposed to swear by Allah? And yet your Q'uran told you to? What kind of a Muslim are you?

Do you even know your Q'uran?

Islam Today

It is obligatory upon a Muslim who wishes to swear an oath to do so by Allah alone. It is an act of polytheism to take an oath in the name of any created thing. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever would take an oath must either swear his oath by Allah or remain silent.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (2679) and Sahîh Muslim (1646)]

We get our information from you guys, and if your side is lying and misrepresenting, I'd fix that if I were you.

Swearing an oath by Allah’s attributes is the same as swearing an oath by Allah. Therefore, it is permissible for a person to swear by Allah’s might or His power or His life, or His words. Therefore, we find in the Sunnah that we should seek refuge with Allah’s words. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever comes to a place and says: ‘I seek refuge with all the words of Allah from the evil that He created’, nothing will harm him until he departs from that place.” [Sahîh Muslim (2708)]

You just went against a fatwa, good for you. I hope they don't find you, because you seem to be a very nice person, even if you are a little mixed up.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I never disagreed with you about "your book"...

Nor have I even mentioned the Bible at all...

& we say "Is the Prophet" in regards to all the Prophets because their teachings are eternal...
Not because we equate then to God.

Secondly, "Jesus IS the eternal Son and God..."....
Says you!

God has no need for offspring.

All the prophets..or their prophecies are eternal?

Nope,

We prophesy in part, but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away with.

Mohammed's (Uthman's) Q'uran is not eternal.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Allah can swear by whatever He wills...

& there was nothing divine about Jesus.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I misunderstood your question I didn't read it an an Oath to Allah i read it as taking Allah's name in vain.

Yes I swear an Oath by Allah not to commit taqiyya.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Allah can swear by whatever He wills...

& there was nothing divine about Jesus.

So Allah can swear by Shaytan? Because he swears by the seen and unseen, then he must, right?

OK, so you don't accept the divinity of Jesus Christ, but you just told us that the prophets words are eternal, and since Jesus IS the Word of God made flesh, then Jesus is divine. And so Jesus' eternal words are "I am the way, I am the truth and I am the life, no man comes to the Father but by Me".

Would you then say that Jesus is eternally the Way, the Truth and the Life and that eternally no man comes to the Father but by Him?

You said the prophets' words are eternal, so then Jesus would naturally eternally be the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Quran is not eternal

People like you were saying that 1400 years ago...

In response to such a self assured proclamation...

Allahu Akbar.
edit on 1-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I misunderstood your question I didn't read it an an Oath to Allah i read it as taking Allah's name in vain.

Yes I swear an Oath by Allah not to commit taqiyya.

So then you are permitted to commit taqiyyah because you just took an oath not to commit it?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Quran is not eternal

People like you were saying that 1400 years ago...

In response to such a self assured provlomation...

Allahu Akbar.

What I say was true 1,400 years ago. Uthman made the Q'uran, so it can't be eternal because Uthman wasn't a prophet.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Which eschatological camp are you a believer in might I ask? Are you in the camp that believes chaos and murder must first come to hasten the return of the Mahdi or are you in the camp that believes the Mahdi must first come then the bloodbath will begin? Specifically, when is the murder and rape of the Jews and Christians supposed to begin? Now before he comes or after he comes?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes Taqiyya exists...

No it is not in the Quran... Nor am I permitted to do it.

Do not twist my words to fit you agenda.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes Taqiyya exists...

No it is not in the Quran... Nor am I permitted to do it.

Do not twist my words to fit you agenda.

So are you affirming here in public that you are not bound by the Hadith also?

edit on 1-2-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Uthman was very close to Muhammad, if not closer than all his companions aside from Muhammad's wives...

& The Quran translates as a Recitation...

In Arabic it is pretty easy to remember fully as it is written almost in the form or Music.

You may doubt that Uthman could recall what Muhammad had revealed...

To be honest I don't care if you do either.

But as I said, even people who do not speak Arabic as a first language can Recite the Quran without having the words in front of them.

If every copy is destroyed...

The Words would still remain...

That is Eternal.
edit on 1-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join