It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heroic fearless lady interrupts Muslim Capitol Day speaker

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: chuck258

Okay, I will ask you again, simplified.

What do you suggest we do to eliminate the threat?

I shouldn't even grace this with a response, but I have never claimed Islam was a threat.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'd believe that the harassment is NOT coming from his Muslim neighbors, but that his Friday Night Pig Races is a deliberate bigoted and racist slam against his neighbors.

I was not aware Islam was race.

Maybe this guy just wants to run Pig races on Friday, seems like a good day to me, start of the weekend.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
And what about Christian and Jewish protections in the Islamic world? Every country that has Christianity as a dominant religion have sizeable and through laws protections for minority religions, but in Majority Muslim countries, they are more along the lines of 99% Muslim 1% every other religion, and are actively oppressed. You can be arrested in Saudi Arabia for leaving a bible in your hotel room on accident. Please show me a case here in America that had a Muslim arrested for leaving a Quran in their hotel room. Show me where Muslims were jailed in America for celebrating Ramadan. Show me here in the west where Muslim mosques are systematically destroyed. I'm not talking about some single person throwing a Molotov Cocktail at a Mosque, no, I'm talking about Mosques being systematically destroyed:

Have you not figured out yet that if you let 'the others' set the rules at play...you've lost? You cry about not wanting Sharia law to gain a foothold in 'Murica...yet you are happily letting it chew away at your own rights and freedoms?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Clever, either you are avoiding the question, or backing away from your previous posts.

But, I'll take it as a concession, and admission that Islam is not a threat.

We are all brothers and sisters in this country, right?

One big happy family, although rather dysfunctional at times.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Shouldn't the topic be... "Ignorant Xenophobic woman interrupts Muslim Capital Day speaker"?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
LOL

She sure shook up a few people.

Good thing she wasn't wearing a suicide vest.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Yeah, just like Westboro folks do. Not necessarily something to be proud of.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Using one religion to batter another.
This is why it does not heal itself, going on about 3 thousand years now.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

LOL

How could she wear a suicide vest? It actually takes half a brain to make a suicide vest and she's about a quarter shy of that.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Clever, either you are avoiding the question, or backing away from your previous posts.

But, I'll take it as a concession, and admission that Islam is not a threat.

We are all brothers and sisters in this country, right?

One big happy family, although rather dysfunctional at times.

I'm not conceding anything because I never said Islam was a threat. Maybe you have selective reading, that is your problem, not mine. You were implying for your fellow Liberal sheep to follow suit.

I would be the first person to call out a Christian group if they bought a plot of land next to a gay bar then asked them to take their business elsewhere. I think most of the country would be behind me on that. I would also be the first to laugh if said gay bar decided to throw a block party every Sunday in response to the Church doing that.

Again, all I ask is for equal treatment of all religions, and right now, the rights of Christians to express themselves or their beliefs are being whittled away all across the country, and virtually every other belief or ideology is being advanced.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Again, all I ask is for equal treatment of all religions, and right now, the rights of Christians to express themselves or their beliefs are being whittled away all across the country, and virtually every other belief or ideology is being advanced.

Well, this lady, in the OP, had NO PROBLEM expressing her Christian self, but seemed to have grave problems allowing the Muslims the same courtesy.

Also, your pig farmer IS a liar, as the Muslim neighbors NEVER asked him to relocate his pigs.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm not a liberal, never have been, never will be. But I can keep my conservative political views out of a subject like this when people display approval for an act of rudeness and intolerance that is insulting to the foundation of my country that should pride itself on our freedom of religion and freedom of expression.

I don't have any issues with selective reading, I read all of your posts.

I am a diehard conservative, and it makes no difference here.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm not conceding anything because I never said Islam was a threat.

You keep saying this but...

Their numbers today do not lessen their aspirations for tomorrow.

So if Jews can do it why can't Muslims? Are they incapable of establishing an Elite Oligarchy like Jews apparently have?

Are you not implying that islam is a threat with these statements that are just one page back?

Make sure you look behind your self so you don't trip up to much.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Ya it was really making me chuckle every time he/she called ya a liberal.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Perhaps if we cared more about people than what they believe in, the whittling away of religious rights of expression would become minutia.

If you let a group of people dictate how you are supposed to feel and react to a situation, then your true freedom of expression is sacrificed.

God, whatever form it exists in, gave us the intelligence to figure that out.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ausername

Ya it was really making me chuckle every time he/she called ya a liberal.

I know, right.

It's like Americans have become so partisan, so divided along so many lines that they (on all sides) have completely forgotten that at the end of the day we are all Americans.

That includes everyone, even Muslims.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Everything's bigger in Texas, including the Jackass Factor. I take it. About the only thing this bigot woman is good for besides blowing hot air out her mouth is blowing something else with it.

It's a pathetic day in the US when someone who tramples in on someone else's benign event is considered a hero. Useless vagina on legs.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I like your dirty mouth, send me a message!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

LOL

How could she wear a suicide vest? It actually takes half a brain to make a suicide vest and she's about a quarter shy of that.

Indirectly flattering suicide bombers over religious christians
way to go...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What an awful, awful woman.
How this is heroic or fearless is beyond me - nasty and bigoted sure, but anyone praising or defending this woman ought to take a long hard look at themselves.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join